Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:30 pm
((I fell down the stairs but other then that I have no idea what is going on))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:32 pm
Meh I fall down my step's all the time, don't let it worry you......(Broke my arm three time's from those evil steps of death) *whistle* >.>))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:39 pm
((Lol not me really, silly, my character. I think a new day has started though.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:50 pm
(( 'O' I see, Oh well I still fall down mine..cursed steps..they alway's bring me soooo much pain sad Well I guess I shalt post? :O))

Apollo sighed after sitting up from the oh-so-uncomfortable table's he dubbed his 'awsome hideout'. "Why in the world did I make this my hideout...?" He sighed again before standing up and listening to his shoulder and back pop as he stretched, he looked over his shoulder at the school and couldn't help but sigh...again. 'Sigh...so boring' He thought before almost sighing again before he caught himself. "No bad sighing." He said before walking to the front of the school boredly, today he decided to wear a nice blood red dress shirt, unbuttoned ofcourse, black jean's with chains hanging down in an X across his waist, his hair basically spikey like usual, he sat down atop a car he recently bought, (Hope this doesn't really affect anythin razz )) it was a nice 2010 black camaro. "Man car's are so much funner than just teleporting or walking.." He said to himself before laying back on his hood. ((Sheesh I type sooo much it seem's and it's so small sad ))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lieutenant Murp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
Minos, The Mighty Minotaur

He twisted in place, holding down his baseball cap, so it wouldn't fall off "What happened?" He looked down the stairs, at the person who had fallen "Oh, that can't possibly be any good." He quickly made his way down the stairs and bent his knees looking down at her"That was rather clumsy of yourself, there. I'm guessing you need help." However he didn't move, apparently he was waiting to see if she actually required help

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:45 am
Apollo groaned before looking at the school slightly, before walking up to the schools door's, he pushed them open slowly before rubbing the back of his head boredly. "God I hate school..." He said before sighing. He groaned before walking into the classroom he had first, he sat down at his seat and swung his feet to rest on is desk before leaning back and putting his book over his face so he could sleep. ((Ehh if school's not started I'll edit this razz ))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:56 am
Eris lay at the bottom of the stairs for a moment with her eyes closed.

‘Well that was fun’ She thought morbidly.

Suddenly she sensed someone kneeling beside her. The stranger asked her if she needed help. Sighing she raised herself on her elbows to see Daichi and a boy she didn’t recognize staring down at her.

“I’m fine,” Eris managed a tired smile, “I’ve just not been feeling myself lately.”

Accepting the hand Daichi held out Eris allowed herself to be pulled to her feet. Dusting off her skirt Eris turned to the boy beside her.

“Thanks for the concern. My name is Eris by the way and this is Daichi,” She gestured to her bespectacled friend, “Who are you?”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:23 am
User ImageUser Image
Minos, The Mighty Minotaur

Or Michael, The Freshman?
He stood up, readjusting his baseball cap "HM? Oh, I'm Mmmmm.... Ichael... Michael, yeah." He nodded "I'm kind of new here, and I don't really know what I'm supposed to do and where I'm supposed to be." He looked around "So I was figuring, if you and your friend could show me around, that'd be great. Ofcourse if it's too much of a bother, I'm not exactly the type that enjoys being a burden." He nodded reassuringly, having ended his request, he looked up at the school and pondered the idea, perhaps it wasn't where he was supposed to be. He looked around, gaining a troubled look. But it was quickly dismissed.

Lieutenant Murp

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:04 am
“Oookay,” Eris drawled, raising an eyebrow, “I think we can show you where you need go without much difficulty. One condition though, you gotta chill out hun, you’re as twitchy as a long tailed cat in a rocking chair factory.”

She looked around for a moment before turning back up the stairs.

“First stop on our tour, The Front Door. Important for entering and exiting the school building.” Eris chuckled at her own joke. “Next stop, Class, the whirling vortex of boredom. No one really knows what we do there but we go anyways. If we’re lucky I can introduce you to some of my friends.”

Eris swung the classroom door open and led Daichi and Michael into the classroom, waving at Apollo as she passed.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:21 am
(I'm so glad everyone's back ^^ OH! I should pm Kmart to tell him of the new day)

The speakers of the school building beeped as a voice pitched through,"Attention students. The student council and faulty has prepared a grand even to celebrate our school's anniversary. Therefore, we ask that everyone reports to the gym. " The voice echoed a bit before being cut off as fellow students began to head to the gym.

(I'mma time skip to where we're at school, hope that's okay) Ella closes her locker, her sisters not too far behind as they shut theirs as well. "Alright! I wonder if they decided the colors yet?" Ella asked Stella whom simply shrugged in reply.

Bella smiled a bit, carrying all three backpacks as usual. Though her past kidnapping did shock her a bit, it also changed her after seeing how her sisters reacted. She glances over to see Ella drag Ares along as she clinged to his arm. Still new to such things and she already knows the basics. She giggles again, happy for her. She looks to Stella walking beside her,"Soo...that means you're next, hmm?" She joked, messing with her.

Stella rolled her eyes,"Oh please. Just stick with Poseidon, k? Cupid already missed me so far, I don't wanna jinx myself." She said folding her arms. True, the thought of romance disgusted her, but she knew that whatever her sister's did was their business not hers.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:30 pm
Ashley closed her book as the announcement chimed in. As she stood, she noticed that her hair had manage to get tangle on one of the benches's bolts. She winced at the pain, but tried to manage to get her out. Sighing, she broke her ends and continued to the gymnasium. She would have to get a hair cut, for now her hair was no longer the beautiful dirty blond hair she had kept with any split ends. trying to act human is such a pain. She thought to herself. She managed to walk past a room that had a boy sitting propped up on a desk with a book over his face. She chuckled to herself to sense who the person was. In a low whisper and in the goddess trance of voice she spoke 'Apollo'. She waited at the door to see if he who respond.

Suzumi was running late so when she finally managed to park her bike and run through the doors. She caught the announcement. She was momentarily blank but then followed the other students to the gym. She felt so small and would much rather play.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:36 pm
Apollo chuckled slightly when he heard his name being called so he sat up and looked towards the door to see Ashley. "Ugh..I was having such a nice nap.." He said to himself before walking over to ashley. He looked at her slightly before leaning against the doorframe. "What's up Ashley? Is it important? I was dreaming of wreaking havoc upon these poor souls..." He laugh's evily too himself before coughing slightly then looking back at Ashley. "Let's go to the oh-so-fun gym..." He said before grabbing her arm and draggin her towards the gym boredly. ((Roar...feel my...evil laugh..?))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:12 pm
"wha-...waiT!" Ashley spoke as tried to keep her balance since he grabbed her and began walking while she was facing the other way. She managed to get under his arm. "since when do you touch me?" She was alittle alarming, especially when it came to men. Even if Apollo was her friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:17 pm
Apollo shrugged before putting his arm over her shoulder and flashing her a toothy grin. "Since now I guess." He said before laughing slightly at her. "Your funny...am I not aloud to touch you?" He said before grinning again.  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:58 pm
"i figured you of all people would no my reasoning. However, i guess it's okay. I doubt you have any romantic feelings. Besides I don't see you talking to Hera or anyone lately." She spoke softly as she allowed Apollo to through his arm around her. "By the way what name do you use while your in this form?" she made sure to still talk low so that others wouldn't know what she was talking about.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games