Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:43 pm
"Huh?" Koji said looking up at the man, his hood slid back a little so his face could be seen.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:46 pm
Menos' eyes glowed slightly. He was looking through Koji's mind. His thoughts. His memory. Looking through every inch to see any seed of violence.

When his eyes stopped glowing, he looked down at Omazige.
"...The child isn't lying...He's here under true intent."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:47 pm
"Menos works with the mind." Caius sighed, walking in behind him. "Think of him as a lie... mind reader, I suppose. He'll be able to vouch for you and see if your story checks out for Omazige... and the cutie." He added in the lastpart just to ease Koji and Hael..

...Who just blushed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:49 pm
"What is it with every one calling me a kid today?" He murmured to him self looking down, the wierd dude was freaking him out. He chuckled at the other man though. "Atleast some one else agrees she's a cutie."  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:54 pm
A voice came into Koji's mind.
"Like you, I am a full-fledged demon...Unlike you, I am older all of humanity combined."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:55 pm
"Just be careful though~" Caius said with a tune, suddenly wrapping an arm around Hael's shoulders while he pinched her cheek with his free hand. "Omazige is what you could call the over protective adopted father of this one~" He continued to tease.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:58 pm
"Okay stay out of my head, it's creepy." Koji said leaning away from the mind reader. "And how many times do i need to say i'm not a demon?" He looked at the other man. "Don't worry i'm just using it as a complement, she might now be my type."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:59 pm
"Only with things I know will end badly..." Omazige said with a groan.

"Only a demon would be able to be of your origin, Kitsune." Menos said in his head one last time before severing the connection.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:03 pm
"Oh what's that suppose to mean?" Hael suddenly snapped, ending her awkward silence as she glared at Koji. "One minute you're hitting on me and the next you're already changing your mind!?"

"Ahh.. Women." Caius groaned, letting go of her cheek but keeping his arm on her shoulders. "Careful Kid~ I hear this little Hell-spawn goes crazy psycho if you piss her off enough~"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:09 pm
"Yeah...She might eat you..." Omazige said with a smirk.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:54 am
Koji ignored the mind reader and looked at the girl with a smile. "Who said i was hitting on you, all i said was you were cute. No need to blow a fuse."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:35 am
"Well you were kind of hitting on her at the very least." Caius said bluntly. "You know how women are though. You say one thing, they hear another."

"I got half a mind to just let Shax eat right now." Hael said with a growl, her eyes slowly turning red as she glared at Koji.

"Are all men like this?!" She asked, looking down at Omazige.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:42 am
"What you should just take it as a complement, i'm just laid back." He said shruging. "There's no need to have a hissy fit. Why can't you be like the other girls i call cute and giggle then say thanks."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:25 am
Omazige just gave a groan, rubbing the temples of his forehead.
"Koji, was it..? I'm not going to save you if you provoke her into eating you..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:30 am
"Oh, I don't know." Hael snapped, glaring at Koji as her eye twitched violently. "Maybe I don't like the thought of being like those damn idiots. Maybe, because I had to practically raise myself and I learned acting like the other girls got me no where. Or maybe, I realized acting like those twits would only end me up with idiots like you!"

She then looked down at Omazige, her teeth clenched together. "Can I kill him? PLEASE?"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games