Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:27 pm
Floating in the air Avon typed wildly at the light screen his eyes scanned the area, he looked down his eyes got a faint purple outline and he could see the aura shapes of Dulceri and Daphne, he was impressed with how well their auras merged together. He flipped the screen around and shut it between his hands. " What a boring day.......So, 2 years huh. Alright then 2 years it is. " He said with a faint smile.

Void glanced towards Ambrosia. " I understand, Don't worry I will be able to blend perfectly in with any group of people. " He said quietly. He reached at his mask and suddenly his body shrinked and his clothes became light and changed to actual fabric. He looked like he was 16 years old. " Well I hope our partnership will flourish greatly, farewell Ambrosia, Kurai. " He said as he exitted the house, he stretched his arms and looked around looking like he was a kid made finding a new place to stay for a while would be easy, or he could continue to build up that Guild he had started constructing, only time would tell what he ultimately did.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:41 am
Rygor smiled at Amalia and slid the ring on her finger and stood up. "I love you" He said. He hugged her and gave her a kiss "You mean the world to me" He said. He let go of her and smiled.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:22 pm
(Well I guess no one know whats going on in Tenshu and I'm pretty lost on whats going on but I will jump back in. And I'm not sure if its night or day so if I'm wrong someone correct me please.)

In the distance a figure was walking along the road under the hot beaming sun making his way to Tenshu, he had been gone for quite some time training developing his skills and felt it was now time to return to his home. This man was Chyuta Tenshu his eyes were closed like any other time and even though the sun was beaming down upon he was as cool as ever seeing that he has a light cooling breeze revolving around him the entire time. He reached the beginning of the series of mountains which held his nation high above the ground and started to climb them quickly as he used short burst of wind to thrust him into the air when he leaped untill he reached the top, once he has done so he walked along the roads as he made his way to the palace admiring the beauty once more of his home.

(Hey Rayne, whats going on with Helios and Kilitia?)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:57 pm
(Wow. I haven't had to say this in a while. Bump)  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:23 pm
(( Wow what's going on with our RP? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:04 pm
Amalia with tears in her eyes hugged him back. "I love you too" she stated with a smile. The crowd regrouped themselves as they clapped and began to dance again. This was the best night of her life.

((I wont use Helios until the time skip and speaking of, that's probably why we're a little slow,idk))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:51 pm
(It's sorta my fault, but more over, it's from the lack of people.)

"I'm on top of the world." Dulceri said as he serenaded with Daphne. "I have you, we're having kids and the kids are having the best gift this Earth can offer. Land. Today is the day we assimilate Evermore. Quite the advancement huh?" He looks around, easily finding everyone he knew except for Zephyr and Helios. "...I"m sure they're tidying up. Hope they're okay. Point is though, now, we're on top of everything...just not Nephilis. I wish he was here to see this, or at least to enjoy it. I miss him."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:08 pm
((I don't have anything to post to... ))  

Elricbrothers1144

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:47 pm
((Its the start of the new school year. People get on when they finish homework which is late.))

Daphne seemed to breathe a breath of sadness for a second and then she smiled. "He is trying most likely to regroup his life. Dulceri don't think about him right now, okay? I want this to be about us. Just us two. I want this to be one of the happiest moments of our life. Will you do that for me?" She asked, hugging Dulceri around the waist since he was taller than her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:43 pm
((Yea you're right I've had all of these test come out of nowhere....and I have one more wednesday...FML))

Amara looked at Kenji as they were now in the mid plains betweent Tenshu and Shale. It was beuatiful just for the fact it was calm and not a soul around. "Where do you see yourself two years from now?" she asked randomly.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:36 pm
(Someone please say they've read incidents in the life of a slave girl.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:11 pm
Kenji tilted his head slightly, thinking about her question. "Hmmm, I see myself... With you maybe?" he said, his answer sounding more like a question. "Not trying to sound corny or anything..." he added laughing slightly. "I also see... Myself improving with my new ability." In the back of his mind, he also saw himself fighting the celestial that nearly ended his life. His face went grim when he thought about that.  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:02 pm
Walking with his new disuise conveiling his old form, aura and all he walked slowly, hair fell gently into his cold eyes as he walked. 'Before we begin this little wait I want to let the people that brought the damnation of this world know exactly what I am. Will you just watch Avon?' He thought with a wicked smile spreading across his face.

Avon's head shot up as he heard the message sent to him from Void. 'Void you know that now we are on opposite sides of this chess game, I won't let the two of them go down without a fight.' He thought back his small body falling down gently to the ground landing gently on his feet he snapped his fingers and vanished in a small spark of light.
'Very well then Avon I accept your challenge, we will see who's resolve is stronger, mine or yours, just remember if you fail the blood of those two will be on your hands.' A wicked laughter filled Avon's head.

" I have had countless amounts of peoples' lives taken from them because of my actions 2 more will just seem like nothing.' He said as he raced through what looked like some kind of pocket dimension. Reappearing high in the air he looked down watching Amara and Kenji he sat down in the air and waited things would start up soon enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:22 am
Amara looked at Kenji and smiled. Truth was she didnt know what to be expected in the next couple of years. She was a loner, a roamer. Her blonde hair flew in her face as she looked at him as she shivered a little. Her bones were brittle from eccess aura. She remained silent and alert as her ears stood up.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:06 pm
Avon looked down at them a monotone look stayed clasped to his face. " What is it that draws two people together I wonder. " He said as a cold chill filled the air sending a chill up his spine. He looked at the ground and watched as a cold black mist filled the air. turning the perfect setting into a horrible illusion of pain. Ultimately it was a scene that both Kenji and Amara truly didn't want to see.

Rising from the idyllic scene came a cold hellish black mist it drew the life from the grass around it causing it to wither and die. A voice that came from thousands of years of hate filled the pitch black mist. " Look what I found, a defenceless boy and his pet kitty cat. " the voice said in a harsh demonic tone. The silouhette of his body manifested itself in the black mist, his body was made entirely made of mist and was more of an outline then a body. " I see that the two of you have flourished rather nicely, I am glad. " He said with a sadistic laugh.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games