Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:25 pm
*Zetsumei did not turn to the figure* When did you get here? I don't remember sensing you when I came in.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:40 pm
The man smiled and extended his hand, a darkness spinning around it. "Ahh...soo good." Kren stepped into the light of the arena and laughed softly.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:43 pm
Cy grinned

"You son of b***h. Welcome back."

Cy stepped towards Kren his curiousity peaked. All previous thoughts gone from his mind. Hell he forgot anyone else was in the area but him and Kren.

"So its a Duel you want? I take it youve gain yourself back and possibly more?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:43 pm
Lee stood abruptly. Kren... He teleported to the arena. "You little b*****d you. You had everyone worried sick!"  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:48 pm
*Zetsumei stared at them then turned back to the arena* I wonder what's taking her so long to get here.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:50 pm
"Shut it Lee." Kren said his eyes on Cy. He smiled softly. "Well, i dunno what i've gotten back...would be nice to try it."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:56 pm
Cy gave an evil laugh.

"Alright sounds fun lets try not to kill one another though."

His eyes took on a red hue as a permanent grin plasterd to his face. He stopepd walking jsut a few feet infront of Kren.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:57 pm
Sparkei's eyes snapped open. "The arena..." he sensed alot of other people there, and he felt as if something big was about to happen. A slight smile traced his lips. In an instant he was up and heading towards the arena. He stopped on the edge, Lee, Cy, and some other people he didnt know where there, raising an eyebrow slightly, he stopped at the edge, twirling his kunai knife out of habit, he just watched the crowd, wondering what was going to happen.  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:58 pm
*Zetsumei turned and walked to a wall. He leaned against it watching Cy and Kren* This should be good.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:59 pm
"You could have been killed and you tell me to shut it. I'm out of here." Lee said and turned to walk away.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:00 pm
Kren smiled and darkness wrapped around his hands. "Well...come at me." He grinned.

((No chicks in towels...they've gone))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:00 pm
((SParkei Kaylin and Vi are in the dorms so only Cy Kren and zetsumei and not lees whos leaving are in the arena and you lol))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:03 pm
Fighter for all
Kren smiled and darkness wrapped around his hands. "Well...come at me." He grinned.

((No chicks in towels...they've gone))

Cy nodded. He ran at Kren with blinding speed, He ran right through Kren. Or so it had looked that way Cy had dissapeared before he run into Kren. A sound from above Kren was heard as three needle like daggers headed towards Krens head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:06 pm
Kren growled and a sheild of darkness came over his head, deflecting the daggers. He spun and lept, ready to strike, sending a shock wave through the ground to Cy. Two shots of darkness from Kren's hands to Cy.  

Fighter for all

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:08 pm
((haha...woops! sweatdrop consider it edited!))

Taking a step back from the arena, he tilted his head to the side as Lee stomped off and Cy ran towards the person with darkness surrounding his hands. "Oh! This guy could be this Kren that almost died....hm..wonder why they're fighting....oh well I'll sit back and enjoy the show." Sparkei headed towards the wall where the other person stood and sat down to watch the fight.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games