Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:43 pm
The one Doll turned to the other, as Blaize spotted them both. The second looked to her companion before both turned their soulless gaze back on Blaize and the group infront of them. The first Doll waved to Blaize with its little hand. The second hit the first and narrowed its ebony eyes in disgust. Apparently they were here only to observe and gather information.... for their Master.. Vincent.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:51 pm
Blaize tilted her head, somewhat intrigued. "I'll be right back..." She said before walking over to the small things. She crouched down, still dwarfing the foot tall dolls, her expression curious. "I.... Don't recognize your smell.... Who do you serve...?" She asked, her voice low, but not menacing... She was just being quiet.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:54 pm
It was then that Caly realized something wasn't right in the garden. A flower near her leg bade her listen to it and when she did she was a little concerned. She opened her mind a little more to Cy so that he too would know of what was occurring. But she still looked at Vlad with a smile on her face, albeit a little faded, and said, "He's a friend and ally I recently met. He's going to help Sarissa, the one in blue that was here a little while ago explore the Northern Range." she paused and considered for a moment before adding, "You are welcome to accompany them as well if you would like."

Both the elves weren't sure what the dolls were up to, and it showed in their body language. They may be Vincent's, but even the elves were more than a little creeped at his creations....despite Razen nearly had a thing for the demon.

"Little ones, what are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be with the others?" Razen asked softly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:06 pm
"Oh no.. " Vlad waved his hands. "Ill be fine, im no curious cat. Thats my half brother Anubis. But i would like to ask one more question before i leave you too your... whatever your doing." Vlad asked, his tail wagging slightly.

"Would you mind if me and my brother take up a room in your Mansion there? And is there anyone we should watch out for?" Vlad said with a smile, before he got serious. " To be honest me and my brother are evading persecution from our own clan."

Suddenly the two Dolls found themselves bombarded by an Elf and a Dark being. But they had no mouths for which to answer, this was proving difficult already.

Then the two got an idea. Both split up and went into the bushes. Digging around each found a stick. Now they could get their point across.

One of the Dolls responded to Blaize. In the dirt the Doll wrote. "Vincent the blue haired Demon"

The other Doll responded to the Elf. In the dirt the Doll wrote. "Watching. No more others."  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:14 pm
"Blue haired Demon....?" Blaize looked thoughtful for a moment... Somewhat confused. "I don't recognize the name... Could you tell which grouping he belongs to...?" Blaize asked, looking at the doll that had answered her. This was getting more intriguing by the minute. Blaize wondered idly if this Vincent was a fire demon... though that was doubtful since not many fire demons have natural blue coloring... And if they decide to die it they may as well give up.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:19 pm
Caly giggled slightly at his reply and then nodded, "Of course you may take residence in the mansion. Just avoid the rooms that look like they're already claimed, alright?" then she took in the rest of what he said, "As for the other information, you'll always be safe within my garden and the mansion. I will let no harm come to you..." then she paused as an afterthought, "just..avoid the dolls that run around the place and the one named Vincent for the time being. I'm not sure what he's up to, but I doubt you would be interested in it." Other than that, Caly didn't allow herself to think upon what the handsome demon was doing. She didn't want to become hurt.

Raven watched the dolls disappear and then reappear with sticks. Curiously he watched them scratch in the dirt and then realized they could write. But the answer he received cause him to exchange glances with his sister. Things were certainly different now and he wasn't sure what to make of it. "Very well. But please no harm for the time being to come to any of these...visitors?" he asked in a continued soft tone. He didn't want a war to break out for any reason...or even a fight or any kind.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:22 pm
The Doll responding to Blaize moved to a different spot of dirt and answered her other question. "Lightning? Not sure. Master's getting stronger. New abilities." It took the Doll a little bit to scratch this all out in the dirt. But when she was done the Doll looked up to Blaize.

It was going to be hard, summing up her Masters past, without the ability to talk. And writing in the dirt was tiresome. Especially now that the Dolls were not connected with one another as much as they had been before.

The Doll responding to Raven nodded and went to a different spot before scratching out a response like her companion. "No need for Dark beings. Master only wants one's he can use."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:28 pm
Both elves sighed heavily with that admission. Things didn't sound good from that statement. Just what exactly did Vincent do?

It was then that Caly nudged Cy and moved slightly away from him, taking her hand in his, "There is something we need to attend to, lover." she said in a semi-serious tone. She wanted to know what it was that her half-siblings found and what the mysterious newcomers wanted.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:33 pm
Blaize gave a side long glance towards the other Doll's scratching, frowning. Dark beings...? Oh the simple irony... She glanced back towards the Doll she was talking too. "New abilities... Intriguing... would you mind telling me what all he can do....? I might be able to figure it out from there...." Blaize smiled sweetly, puzzling things out in her head. I thought Lightning was just another sub-category for fire...? Isn't there supposed to be a specific clan that can do that...? Either that or I've been away longer than I thought... This Vincent may be a mix though too...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:37 pm
It was then that Selsia stepped forward, "That's enough little one. This visitor needs not anymore information concerning your master. I'm sure he would not approve. Now please the two of you return to him." Her gaze briefly settled on the dolls, but then returned to the newcomers, wondering what they would do now that she set some kind of authority. But she could also Feel the presence of Caly venturing closer. She received the message Selsia had sent and that was good.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:45 pm
Cy nodded to Calys physical cue of 'we need to leave now'. "Wir'Lovel i wish to chat with you further. But it seems me and Lady Caly have something to attend to. Please feel free to explore the grounds, just avoid the basement and the blue haired Demon, Vincent." Cy said with a kind smile.

Taking Calys hand Cy followed the Elf to the front of the building.

Both Dolls looked to Blaize and then to Selsia. Their ebony eyes narrowed, they werent to be ordered around by anyone but their master.

One threw down her stick and pointed to the Mansion. Just inside was their Master Vincent and Aeris.

The other wrote in the dirt. "Ask him yourself. He's inside." They werent good at listening.

Indeed Vincent was inside, close to Aeris his ebony and classic Demonic tail moved slowly side to side. His blue hair contrasted with his pale skin, and the new tattoos that looked like liquid ink. His eyes were ebony like his Dolls and his large bat wings stayed in close to his body. His horns which had begun to show more and more poked just out of his hairline ontop of his head.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:53 pm
She gave the bat an apologetic smile before turning her attention solely to the new task at hand. "I don't like the thoughts of what could happen Cy...Vincent's remaining dolls are there." she said softly as she went towards the area the group was.

It wasn't long before Caly and her lover were within sight of the group. Razen apparently had more conversation with them all then Selsia, that much she could tell just by looking at them. But it didn't seem like things were going too well. Afterall, just as she said, the dolls were there and she wanted to make sure they weren't causing any trouble....at least trouble they wouldn't be able to handle.

Razen looked up and then said, "Lady Caly, this gentleman here was asking about you." the elf gestured at the one who had appeared first from the portal.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm
"Sorry... Maybe another time Little One.... I have to do other things before I go exploring for the day..." Blaize smiled, shrugging and standing up. She moved over towards Memon, waving at the Dolls before becoming serious and watchful again. She was a little disappointed that their conversation had been cut short... Once one was past the creepy appearances... The Dolls were nice to talk to.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:11 pm
Cy gave a gentle smile to the two elves. And the three newcomers when they arrived on the scene. As Lady Caly dealt with Razen and the newcomers. Cy walked over to the two Dolls.

The Dolls didnt say or write anything back to Blaize. They did wave back to her when she bid them goodbye. From there the two Dolls sat down on the step outside the Mansions main door and just watched the scene before them.

When Cy came up to them they only acknowledged him with a glance.

Theyll be of no harm. He's using them for information purposes. Just like you have your Garden to alert you to knew presences. Vincent has his soulbound Dolls. Cy said to Caly gently before he turned on his heal and faced the newcomers.

"It seems you have many new faces coming to seek your council." Cy said to Caly as he rejoined her side. "Forgive me. I am Cy, Lady Calys companion." Cy said with a handsome, inviting smile to the new faces.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:53 pm
Caly went to her half siblings and spoke them quietly for a few moments before biding them fade into the surroundings to keep a careful watch on the three newcomers. But they didn't go far...not when Caly was there in person.

The halfelf nodded silently, meeting Cy's gaze briefly when he spoke to her of the dolls and when he returned to her side she gave a faint snort and mentally told him, "You're more of a consort than anything lover." adding a mental giggle. Then she looked at the male of the three. He seemed to be the leader and the one she would need to deal with.

"Yes, I am Lady Caly, Leader of the Clan Kanareshii. What is it that I may be of service to you?" she was polite enough, despite that there were other possible questions she knew bubbled up.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games