Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Aaliyah flew upwards hearing Owen's words. "Listen to Noel, we are working with them for the time being" she said him. "Are you even thinking in your right mind right now, let's go" she yelled. "We have more pressing issues than trying to fight the UNS, if we have to run, we just have to run" she yelled at him above the chaos.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:14 pm

Itachi turned to face anya quickly as he replied somehow calmly. " I am fighting an enemy of the UNS. Owen if an enemy now and must be fought. Still i cant bering myself to hurt you and your still technically part of the UNS so keeping you from getting wasted by lucien if possible is also something im trying to do. Besides is anything happened to you Will would, well i wouldnt even want to think aobut what happens when you break a deal with satan."said itachi to anya as he prepared to blast owen again with a barrage of lightning knowing that most attacks wouldnt hurt the dragon form.

Nova noded as kojiro was thrust at him as he caught him easily as he began to fly towards the others to get kojiro out of the battlezone. " Leave kojiro to me owen despite what benkei says i am reliable." said nova as a joke as he sped away holding kojiro wondering if he was even awake right now. He was flying too fast to tell to get his family to safety.

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:17 pm

((UNS - Armand, Amaya))

So much for that. Owen wasn't going to hand Raven or Kojiro over no matter what, and Lucien had just flat out attacked them all. Well, things just got a little hotter around here... Armand thought as Itachi manipulated the heat to push Anya out of the way of Lucien's negation beam. "Anya, he just saved you, alright?" He heard Amaya behind him and managed to knock both himself and Amaya out of the beam's way as well. "Amaya, watch out. It's hectic around here. The other groups are trying to break Raven and Kojiro out." The God Owl had now appeared on the scene as well as other members of the Fallen Phoenix. Everyone was showing up. Luckily, it didn't seem that there were many ...if any...spectators in the area, thanks to an evacuation that Will had called that Armand was unaware of. A bunch of cars suddenly lifted and out of nowhere started careening toward Lucien. The cars took some major hits from the pipes the metal that had gone at Owen's dragon form, but their trajectory was still toward Lucien. The scientist knocked all of Nova's cars away with telekinesis and set them down safely in a spot that wouldn't harm anyone. "Unless Raven likes getting tossed around like a ragdoll and dying, I think we'd better all calm down...." Armand called out. The chances of people listening to that weren't very high, but Raven was supposed to be of value to all the teams somehow, right? Then, maybe they could cut down on the destruction before Raven accidentally got killed.

"Huh?" Amaya blinked as Armand shoved her out of the way. "Why is Lucien attacking us?"

-----------------------------
((Fallen Phoenix - I'll post as Benkei when someone else on Fallen Phoenx coming from wherever Noel came from shows up))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:28 pm

As more and more people flew into the area Lucien had to calculate quickly. He glared up at Itachi, he would deal with him later right now Anya would suffer for her betrayal, and Owen would be brought to his knees. He leapt forward raising his hands he slowed Sibal's crashing descent. Leaping up he kicked off Sibal's body to propel himself further. Thrusting his hands out a sphere of concentrated energy formed in the center firing a series of concussive spheres towards Anya he spun around in the air. He smashed his hands together causing a massive sound shockwave which radiated towards Owen, he may have dodged his first few attacks but the speed of sound wasn't trackable by human eyes.

He landed lightly on the ground as one of the car's Nova launched at him crashed onto the ground beside of him. He spun around and looked up as another flew towards him. He reached out the car slamming into him sending him flying back. Thanks to his superstrength power he was able to toss the car to the side. He then suddenly vanished bursting into sprays of mist he reformed his body in the air as mighty winds began to pick up and toss fallen objects buildings broken from the rampage began to crumble and plummet to the ground. Lightning crackled and lit up the sky behind Lucien as he stared down at the people below. His Architech Seals burst forward in his eyes as his left arm slowly began to turn completely black similar to Thomas's Negation in the form of a metallic black liquid dripped from his arm eating through the ground below.

Millions of shards of glass flew from the buildings up and into a blizzard of glass shards. The massive reflecting lights from the lightning would blind people who looked on. He snapped his fingers as the glass shards suddenly shot towards Owen, he wasn't worried about Anya's poison glass had an odd ability most corrosive acids didn't affect glass. He began walking down from the sky and back towards the ground.The weather began to pick up as the clouds began to funnel into the makings of a tornado. "You caught me at a really bad time. I've been controlling a country while bearing all the burdens of the UNS. While doing all this I haven't had any contact with the people that I care about, and now I'm dealing with A shapeshifter, a traitor, and a group of rag tag Owls." Negation energy began to surge from his left arm. He didn't have to move the death energy fired itself from his arm in the form of dozens of black hands outstretched to kill the Owls before him.

Sibal drew his guns after being thrown by Owen. He aimed two at Owen and two at Anya and open fired. Using hi slim body he manuevered around flying debris and leapt over the bodies. Keeping his aim dead on the two targets.

From the black funneling clouds a soft silver light began to break through. Anderson shot through the clouds revealing the sky in a small circle where he had broken through. His wings flapped lightly as he looked at the scene. "Wow I have no idea who to help, they're all our enemies." He stated as he waited for Demios to make his appearance.

Nicko1421

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Raven shifted her body into a less painful position. she took a deep shuddering breath and strained to keep her eyes open “Owen…listen to me…we need to get out…of here…” She was very happy to see Nova, and even more so when he had managed to escape with Kojiro, the ice user had remained unconscious for a long time now and that was starting to worry Raven.
But everything grew even more hetic when a pissed off Lucian began to seemingly the saem type of aura as Thomas. Raven was in no fit state to deal with any of this. In the end she had to resort to what it was Aaliyah had said “Owen!…Put me down…and morph into a ….smaller creature! That…is an order!” Black hands whizzed towards them. Raven knew that chemical well, she had the unfortunate experiencein that area, thanks to Thomas “Thomas…” Her anger surged at the memories.

Nathaniel could not believe what was going on, such chaos and misguided Owls rushing around and doing more damage then they realised. He gaped upwards and spotted Owen, who was now in his dragon form. His heart dropped however when he saw the attack made by Lucian. It looked dangerous and deadly. Hell the guy seemed to be attacking all below without a care “What the hell…”
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Itachi cursed when luciens negation attack seemed to be heading towards everyone even his own teamates. That is if he still considered any of them his teamates at this point. " Lucien what are you doing your going to hit your own comrades if you keep this up." said itachi as he focused his powers created the strongest wind wall he could around anya and himself as he was now not far behind her by complete accident. The stnading behind her part not the wind wall anyway. The wind wall blew the liquid negation away from them into the ground as itachi used fire to keep himelf in the air a bit just in case as the ground got decayed from the negation. He knew armand could handle the negation heading towards him and amaya so he just focused on the negation coming his way. It also helped with the glass as well as the negation hot the glass shards somewhat as well destroying some and the wind wall blew some of the others away as well.

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:05 pm

((Here you go, guys. Hope it helps.))

((Fallen Phoenix - Benkei))

Benkei stared at the mess before them. His reaction was very similar to Nat’s except he reacted quickly, throwing up stone barriers covering Owen to block off the glass and negation and also throwing up barriers for his other teammates. The negation would eat through the stone barriers, leaving holes, but at least it would have stopped the negation hands from hitting people behind the shield. Another negation wave would be deadly however if Benkei didn’t mend the holes in time. Any thoughts of Benkei’s deformed or possibly beautiful female looking face was gone from his thoughts as he thought only of defending their team. At least Nova - …yeah, wow…Nova showed…. - was doing something useful and had taken Kojiro away. Thoughts of apologizing to Nova had left Benkei’s mind for the moment since he was so centered on safety. That left Flo and Nat to the offensive or defensive, whatever they chose. Benkei also didn’t mind Nat borrowing his power if need be. The situation was tense and pressing. Aaliyah was right. They had to just get Raven away.

----------------------------------------

((UNS - Armand, Amaya, Will))

“Whoa…someone’s getting cold feet… Lucy, we’re on your side!” Armand remarked as the astray glass and the negation waves came. Even if Lucien wasn’t trying to hit them, pieces were going to scatter. The light almost blinded him, but Armand closed his eyes and quickly shoved special Armand-invention “sunglasses” on. He’s not thinking clearly! Lucy! Right now, Armand was on the defensive. He was keeping Amaya safe from glass and astray negation with his abilities while Itachi seemed to have Anya handled for the most part. Armand deflected Sibal’s bullets from hitting Anya and called out to Sibal. “Uh, Sibal robot guy, Anya’s still part of the UNS, you know!”

While Armand had deflected the bullets from Sibal, Amaya actually made them explode with electricity although she didn’t know what was really going on. It sounded like Lucien was having issues. So, she just followed Armand’s lead and tried to help protect the UNS team. She closed her eyes at all the glass though and tried to erect an electricity shield that ended up melting some of the glass.

((Edit: Will doesn't know that Anya helped Owen. He's just coincidentally using the traitor term.))

Chaos was chaos. Chaos was fun. But this little fiasco that the Lucien –Owen battle was not appropriate for the situation. Will could sense it and see part of it. And yes, it was most definitely a wonderful distraction for Thomas because it turned everyone’s attention away from the Shinkansen. Will was going to have to change that. And Nova leaving with Kojiro did not escape his notice. Clearly, Lucien knew he was the Death Owl’s successor. Whether Thomas knew, Will didn’t know. Either way, that meant Will could reach Lucien through that Great Four link. ~Lucien, do keep your composure. It’s unbecoming of you to act this way. Put your stress aside and focus. Use your team. The UNS will keep Raven. As for Owen, he is the true traitor, and he will die for it by your hands. ~

A very obvious moderate sized bolt of black lightning crashed down from the sky between Owen and Lucien. It didn’t hit anyone, but the size of it was close enough. It could be seen as a warning shot and as a sign that the Satan Owl was there (even though he wasn’t). …because Satan never missed. If there was a second shot, it would definitely fry someone, and there was no telling who that would be except that it would be someone aligned with either the Night Owls or the Fallen Phoenix.

Will next contacted Noel. ~Noel, I strongly suggest you take the rest of the Fallen Phoenix and Night Owls out of there that came with you before you lose anyone. The UNS will be keeping Raven. You have Kojiro…for now. Besides, don’t you have the runts at the Shinkansen to worry about? Leave before I change my mind and shoot Nova down and turn all of Japan against the whole lot of you. ~

The Satan Owl looked at his phone. Time was about up. The Japanese police were on the move working on a blockade or whatever other measures they had to stop the hijacked train…and also stop part of the train that had been severed and rescue those people. That second part was new. He was now waiting outside whatever hotel Aimee and Roulin were in. They didn’t have to scam the hotel. He had it covered.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Lucien watched the members of his own team scramble against his attacks, they weren't the targets but the area effects didn't discriminate by teams. Upon recieving Will's message he snapped back to reality his mind began to relax and his thinking process cleared, the massive bolt of black lightning did the trick as well. The glass shards suddenly condensed from a wild blizzard to almost serpentine like moves that coiled and swished past his teammates and fired themselves towards Owen.

Lucien smiled a little and sent Will a message back. ~You're right Will. Stress has dominated my life I feel like I'm one hundred years old, and I'm still a teenager. As you put it Owen will die for his mistake. However Anya will not evade my anger, her constant rebellion against my commands has knawed at me all this time and while I was able to put up with it before she is purposefully helping them escape she will not go unpunished.~ His message ended there. He burst into a spray of thick mist vanishing from the area. He soon appeared on the ground near his teammates.

The storm and twisters raged still. "Sibal stand down, Owen is your target." He turned to Armand and Amaya and gave his orders. "Amaya stun his motor controls with your electric shocks, Sibal I want his wings taken out of the picture I don't want him escaping. Armand use your telekinesis to retrieve Raven use the utmost caution her body is frail, but don't be afraid to get a little rough with Owen. Itachi I want you to use your powers of heat to humidify the area, I want this place a charge bomb for Amaya's electrical talents. As well make sure the Fallen Phoenix's don't get within one hundred yards of Raven. Forget about Kojiro for now he's not the target but Raven cannot be lost. Understood?" He had given his orders now they only needed to be followed. He himself was going to make sure things went smoothly.

Now that he could focus and plan he leapt upward propelled by the telekinetic powers he held so dearly. he landed on a flying piece of concrete. Running along it's lengths he began firing precise two feet rods of telekinetic energy into surrounding structures. As well his razor wire decorated the area in a sheen of spider webbing brilliance. He landed on the ground with a thud looking at his work for a split second he smashed his hand into the ground erupting a massive amount of quartz stone and other materials containing a crystal lattice structure. He began to mold and form them into rods similar to the telekinetic ones and fired them straight up into the air, their purpose would become clear soon enough.

Sibal nodded in his change of orders without saying a word he shot towards Owen again, this time taking a different approach. He leapt up gripping onto a flying street sign which propelled him into the air he flipped backwards now above Owen. two guns drawn and two swords in his lower arms he began firing down at the joints connecting Owen's wings to his shoulders. If he managed to land on Owen his blades would come more into affect.

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Demios caught up to Anderson in time to hear him "I say we help the UNS since they revived Roulin" He said. He didn't like the idea of helping Thomas but he did owe Will and then maybe later they could take Raven themselves. "Just be careful I don't want anyone to get hurt who doesn't have to" He said. He then flew towards them "Besides if we keep our eyes open we might find Will and he can explain a bit of whats going on" He said.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Noel received Will's message as he did have a point. "All Fallen Phoenix and Night OWLs...retreat now" she said in an omnious voice. Hopefully they would all listen to her, if not she would make things the way she saw fit. "Aeon come here" she said as the girl came near her and looked around at the chaos. "I'm going to need you if this doesn't end now" she told her holding her hand.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:50 pm

Nova saw benkei putting up sheilds for everyone and landed within earshot of him as he set kojiro down gently. " Hey benkei do your job and put up a barrior around me and kojiro im going to restore him and you knbow how that effects me. Do it now and then fall your a** back before will targets you next." yelled nova to benkei as he raised both his hands into the air as they glowed a bright green light. A magical symbol appeared obth below him and above him as he channeled his magical power to its fullest knowing how badly kojiro was injured from all the torture. " this is going to hurt me allot more then it will hurt you. " said nova and he meant it as he slamed his hands into kojiros chest like he was performing CPR as the green glow engulfed his body. When the green light faded kojiro was healed fully back to health and nova fell over to one knee from exhaustion of using his strongest healing spell. This spell fully healed any injury but it cost the user allot of energy to cast.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:28 pm

((Fallen Phoenix - Just to cover Nova - For some reason, I thought Nova flew out of the whole area.))

Behind him, Benkei heard Nova yell at him. He frowned, but kept his composure. He had a lot of concentrating to do shielding everyone. He didn't say anything to Nova, but he did hear Nova and Noel as well. This would be the second time Kojiro was healed by Nova using whatever spell that was. A stone shield encased the two, including a platform that would hold them and move them out of the area with him if they couldn't move. He knew Nova was probably just going to fall over and sleep and snore like a thunderstorm. The Shield Owl backed up, but maintained some sort of barrier for the Fallen Phoenix in the area, including Owen ((dt, feel free to make it up for Owen)).

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:13 pm

Moli wanted to step back when Moli reached out to him, but the thought of another power intrigued him. He could be like his brother to an extent. "Heh, seems like Roulin isn't the luckiest of us anymore. Ummm, thanks L. I didn't think I had the qualities of a leader. Not in the way you described them anyway...hey L?" After the process was complete, he looked at L and continued,"I don't feel anything different...I don't even know how to activate---"

Thomas was back finally after healing. The roof of the train's car was torn away like a can and he dropped into the aisle ready to fight once more. "Goddamn you kids pack a punch, I swear...is that...is that L? Passing on his power to a weaker Owl? I wonder if I kill him instead of you will I get your Herald powers..." Thomas's fists dripped with Negation. His body couldn't be covered at the moment thanks to Lucien's sharing of his powers, but it was still coarsing his veins. Any attack to his insides would be blocked. Everything else relied on his arms and legs.

"s**t! L!" Moli said holding the Heart of Life. He had an idea of what it was for, but delivering it to the right person would be difficult. He could have L do it, but Thomas may kill them still. He could do it himself, but he'd be leaving everyone alone. Aeon could go, but she couldn't fly or anything. Amara could take it quickly, but she was still needed against Thomas. In another tight situation, to himself, he began to pray to god that someone would appear to take another's place. If he ever needed Noel, now was the time.

~~~

"Alright...we need a car Aimee...this one." Roulin elbowed the window of a Nissan Skyline and unlocked the door. Still unable to fly or anything, he needed transportation to someone with an offensive power. The keys were in the ignition thankfully, so half the problem was immediately fixed. He started the car after Aimee got in and speeded off to the fight. He wasn't about to let Lucien get to anymore of Raven's teammates or his own.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:37 pm

L smiled seeing that Moli was beginning to accept the role. "Oh your powers will overide it for a while...wait till some of the markings start showing up." L rolled up his sleeve showing off the spiral markings on his own arm. Not even a second after that Thomas had returned looking rather pissed. L sighed turning slightly to look at him. "Tom...come now you know thats not how it works. And do you really think i'd quit before i saw your a** waisted and scattered to the wind come now" The lazy smile and tone still remained, though there was a clear hatred behind all of the light heralds words.
There wasnt really enough room to chop off another piece of the train and he'd lost the element of surprise. He could take the children out of the train...but he doubted they'd really be able to withstand that speed. "Moli...please look after your team. THomas and i have catching up to do." The skin on his uncovered arm began to crack and break away revealing an arm of pure light with his markings spreading more in black. "You know i must ask Tom...how are you mainting so much of your strength? I mean your replacement has been chosen and must be drainging you. " L held up his hand firing a large blast similiar to the one he'd originally struck Moli with back in Australia. It was a shot with enough power to kill most OWLs but L used in more so to see exactly how fast Thomas could still negate attacks.

Flo watched the attacks launched by Lucien...they greatly resembled that of Thomas now. That with the mans allready strong powers well, without Raven the blue owl didnt really see how they could win. As benkei through up a shield Flo returned to reality and closed his eyes to concentrate on drawing out the moisture in the air. This action though was interupted by Noel speaking up. If the god owl was seeking to leave then everything really had fallen apart. Flo had gathered enough water for defense and kept if floating around as a back up shield for Benkei. "Benkei, we need to get them and get out of here."

demoneyeszero

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:20 pm

"Alright Demios I'm trusting you on this one." For now he would fight with the UNS and take out the Fallen Phoenix's. He knew that Noel was fighting the opposite way which worried him a little. "Demios Noel is fighting the UNS down there, can we really fight her? She's our leader now." He knew that she had only been a leader for a very short time and that up until this point Dante and Dante only had lead the Night Owls the entire way this wan't just a matter of right or wrong this was a tough decision. He couldn't communicate with Noel because he wasn't a member of the Great Four, which only added to the pressure. "Demios I don't know I know we owe Will, but Noel is still our friend." He shook his head and smiled. "But I suppose now isn't the time to be thinking about this, why not give both sides a hard time?" He asked with a laugh as he flew downward. He charged up small glowing spheres around his arm they were fired burning white hot towards Benkei's shield they flew like shooting stars across the air as their burning surfaces shortened the distance towards Benkei.

Lucien's head whipped up as he felt an all to familiar presence returning to the scene. "Roulin." He whispered. "Everyone we have an old guest coming to pay us a visit. I'm trusting you all and remember I don't expect you to like Thomas or his methods remember this is still our company and I don't want to lose any of you, take care of the missions and make sure you leave a crater in their minds filled with memories of how the UNS toppled them in this battle." He leapt backwards landing a few meters away he could feel his energy coming closer and closer. "You just won't stay dead.......Heh....I'm kind of glad." He had regretted the fact that someone other than himself had killed Roulin he was glad that he was back, he now knew that if anyone was going to kill Roulin it was him.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games