Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:49 pm
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne smiled, watching his every move.
She also took a sip of her cold Caramel Cappuccino, moving it back to the side after that.
She relaxed a bit, looking around, then her head went back to Castiel's eyes, almost like she was entranced.
"It's okay, It happens," She laughed lightly, "So tell me about yourself, your life."
She said interested.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:53 pm
Amy Kiyomi

Castiel looked at her and smiled, "Well, befor' I was reincarnated in this body I lived up there" he said point upward with his finger. "I well...les jus' say had some pro'lems with my father and daddy ain into fo'givin'." Castiel scratched his chin, the hair on it making a scratching noise. He took a sip of his drink, "So, I was 'punished' to learn a lesson and somebody o' thing le me out mah cage."  

Leo Domino

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:00 pm
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne nodded, "I see, well, your dad is the Devil after all."
She smiled softly at Cas, "Well, at least I got the chance to meet you and all."
She laughed lightly, then took a sip of her drink.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:03 pm
Amy Kiyomi
"Cher...I ain a demon per say." Castiel smiled back at her, "I'm an angel, my father is...God." He said as his smile faded, "Castiel is one of my names but my Birth name is Lucifer." The young man averted his eyes from her,"I told you I'm a devil I men' The Devil...the beast...the Morning Star."  

Leo Domino

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:21 pm
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne smiled, "I understand. I don't care if you're a beast or not..."
She squeezed his hand a little, "...'Cuz in the end, you're just, you."
She grinned happily and smiled warmly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:27 am
Amy Kiyomi
Castiel brought her hand to his face and kissed the back of it tenderley,"Thanks Adri, I-" A tall blond haired man approached the table a cruel smile on his face as he cut Castiel off, "You never cease to let the family down, do you...brother." He said the word brother with supreme disgust," A vamprire? Really?" His smirk turned into a malicious smile.

Castiel adverted his eyes from the figure," It's good to see you too...Michael." The blond haired one grabbed Castiel by his collar and easily lifted him from the ground, the other dinners at the cafe looked shocked as Castiel continued to advert his eyes while Michael talked, "It's been how many Eon's since father had me stuff you in that little cage of your's, Lucifer." Castiel opened his mouth and meekly said, "I dont go by that name any longer...I go by Castiel." Michael lifted him higher and slammed him hard against a wall, "You go by what Father named you and graced you with you pathetic slug."

Leo Domino

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:29 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne smiled when he kissed the back of her hand, "Anytime Cas-" She got cut off by a blonde guy.
Adrienne looked up, kind of shocked. Cas's brother? Was he even here?
She made a low growl when he said Vampire as if it was so bad.
Oh, how she was so tempted to rip his head off, but decided against it, being Cas's brother and all.

When his so called 'brother' Michael literally slammed him against a wall, Adrienne shifted between the two, growling at Michael, in a flash.
"Hasn't anyone told you it's not good to pick on your siblings or relatives?" She growled out, her eyes mean.
Even though Michael seemed to think Vampire were lowly creatures, she'd show him just how 'low' they are. Being one of the Stray Originals.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:36 am
Amy Kiyomi

Castiel shifted his gaze from Michael to Adrienne, "Move...Adri, Dont try to fight him." Michael looked down at Adrienne as he continued to hold Castiel high on the wall, "What would you do if I killed this pretty little vampire of your's?" Michael said in a unaccented voice. Castiel gripped Michael's wrist and began to squeeze it until a sickening snap resounded throughout the cafe causing Michael to reel back in pain as he held his wrist, freeing Castiel.
Cas landed on his feet as Michael smiled again, his wrist snapping itself back into place, "You would attack me, your own brother to protect this fiend?" Michael said in disgust. Castiel simply stood, his hair falling over his eyes as he was bent slightly his face angled to the ground.  

Leo Domino

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:23 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adreinne snarled at Michael, "You can try all you want, but it's not possible."
She replied to his threat to Cas about killing herntyen, she heard a crack.
Castiel was back on his feet again, standing behind her.
She refused to move. Michael was getting on her nerves.
Plus, she really liked Cas and didn't want him hurt in any way.
"What do you want from him? If it's a fight you want, it's gonna be me." Adrienne growled out, her eyes a deep, serious shade of green.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:08 am
Amy Kiyomi

Michael looked at her and began to laugh a empty, hollow laugh when she said she would be the one to battle him. He reached his right hand to the side and snapped his fingers and as he did time seemed to stop, the air became...thick and it was light outside but there was no...sun? Michael looked up from his laughter, "Do you know...No your to young,but when I was born...before Lucifer over there, I'm who talked the creator into making blood suckers and I'm the one who hunted them down.I...reduced their numbers by more than half." He spread his hands out to the side smiling, "With these hands right here."

Lucifer looked up from his bent position as he straightened himself up, his eye's no longer golden but their activated pentagram state, "Shut Up, Michael!" Castiel's fangs seemed a little longer as well as his hair. "I still see the limiter's father made are still in place." He said gesturing to Lucifer's eyes.  

Leo Domino

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:21 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne hissed at the weird atmosphere, not that she cared about it.
What she did care about was Castiel. So it didn't really disturb her.
"I am not that young. Only according to Human years." She rolled her eyes, not leaving from Castiel. Still standing in front of him.
Adrienne chuckled, "You mean with Damon, my brother's help and myself? We've killed most of the Originals. And yes, we are few of the Stray Originals."
She looked at Michael, sort of hating him now.

Adrienne tilted her head back to see Castiel's eyes.
It was that fascinating pentagram state again.
She noticed his hair was slightly longer, so was his fangs.
She held his hand, while standing in front of him and squeezed it a bit.
Adrienne didn't care if Michael hated Vampires or not, but she knew for sure, she was not a disgrace. She never has.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:37 am
Amy Kiyomi
"This time...in this existence you are the few...Original is a strong word more like early generations." Michael looked at her and frowned, "Before you were monsters...beasts." He laughed a little, "Barely human...then we evolved you."  

Leo Domino

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:47 am
Leo Domino

User Image

"About our existence being few, it may be true, but we are those very few that survived out of strength and the will to live."
She noticed his frown and a smile crept up her face, rather mocking.
"I know exactly how strong the word Original means. And I won't take it back."
She growled lightly, "Exactly. We were, and we aren't anymore. As you can see."
She pointed to herself with a, "I'm not ripping your head off right now" look.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:17 am
Amy Kiyomi

Michael looked at her with the same arrogant smirk," Your right...your more like pigs now...like most humans." He looked at her, "You stink like blood...such a shame my brother has such low standards." He quickly teleported in front of her and grabbed her by the neck.
Almost as quickly Castiel appeared and grabbed his wrist in an attempt to break it,"Not again." Castiel flew back from some invisible force and slammed hard into the wall.  

Leo Domino

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:13 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne growled and smirked, "Just because we're not arrogant and proud of ourselves, like you, doesn't mean we're any lower than you are."
She shrugged, "No s**t? Don't like it, deal with it or you do us a favor and get lost."
She has no more self control to try reasoning, just when he grabbed her neck, Castiel grabbed his wrist.
Adrienne looked at Cas being flung away. She knew very well what that could do. He was like Amy.
Except she used mind control and has mental powers.
She growled fiercely, "Would you just leave him alone?!"
Adrienne was really mad now and if he made a move, she'd attack.
Little did he know, she could do the same, she had a very strong ability of mind control as well as mental approaches of pain.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games