Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:52 am
Inside the three diamonds was a memory, him kneeling down, his lips reading. 'Marry me...' Hiro walked further into the park. "It's...my fault."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:58 am
Lena watched the memory replay over and over, now remembering having her memories of him wiped from the diner. She did love him, and that's why she wanted to forget him, because she knew she most likely wouldn't be able to go through with the marriage...  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:06 am
The memory in the ring fast forwarded to the point where they were both on the bridge, Hiro telling her he wanted to leave Yumaki and Lena held him, telling her she loved him while she was in her red wedding dress, then after a few words they kissed.
Hiro sat down on a tree stump, looking down and sighing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:21 am
She watched the memory and fell herself sink down to her knees. "S-Stop...." she whispered to the ring and dropped it. "Stop showing me these!" she cried and put her hands on the ground, tears falling.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:27 am
the memories, seeming to listen, ceased and just showed three diamonds again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:30 am
Lena felt the memories leave and breathed heavily. She had her memories back, but they felt like they belonged to someone else. You're in love with him, she thought and slowly saw up, glancing over at Hiro. Why did you have to learn that now?  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:48 am
Hiro looked over, seeing Lena look at him, he wanted to say so many things but couldn't find the words.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:51 am
She saw him look over at her and looked away. Now wasn't the time for any of this. She wiped her eyes and put on a convincing happy-go-lucky look then made her way back to Nikolai and Ray, leaving the necklace.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:03 pm
He looked at the ring lying on the floor, but didn't pick it up, he got up and walked away, leaving it there as the light from the sun pierced through the leaves, shining down on it as it was abandoned.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:55 pm
Nikolai looked at Ray, nothing but pure anger in his eyes. "Ray, you were right. i dont care how its done, but i want to to kill Hiro..." he put on an evil smirk. "and im going to help."
"NOW you understand!?" Ray laughed. "i like the evil you. how shall we kill him? i think we should start with her." he sad, pointing to Lena
Nikolai looked at Lena and laughed "i like the way you think, Ray. kill her, then Hiro. I no longer care, they obviously didnt care." he said, angrily. he removed his wedding ring and crushed it in his palm, throwing the dust on the ground then walking away. "I guess i was wrong Lena. you care about him more than me...." he said, his final words before he left.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:11 pm
Iris gave a small frown and shook her head. "okay no. you two are seriously going to cross the line and hurt yourselves." she murmured, sitting up. "if you want to get at hiro go ahead nik. but you love lena. don't deny it. you really do." she sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "and think about this. Lena's given him up...for you. you're about to ruin that." she muttered, using her powers to recreate his wedding ring in her hand. "before you do something you regret, i want you to think this over. what about your son, what about how this will effect him? not to mention Damien and all your friends. they'll all have an oppinion on this too." she huffed. "tell me if you're really ready to face all that. or will you regret this?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:12 pm
John had been watching the group for sometime now dantes scyth in one hand his mask in the other he then made his mask turn into a shadow after what he heard niko say he then got up still standing in the tree "Master will not like this not all of it i hope"He then said to himself as he started to think about were Dia,Armeggedon or Chaos would be so he could tell them how this ended  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:45 pm
Lena's eyes widened a little at Nikolai's statement. "But I...." she drifted off and looked down, too numb to feel the tears stream from her eyes. I chose you. She hit a new kind of depression then, feeling the fragments of her heart shatter and her feelings go numb. I probably... deserve this.... Lena closed her eyes and heard Iris, but she didn't really listen. Just kill me, she wanted to say, but didn't have the energy to.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:42 pm
User Image
Kari entered the park and kicked some dirt and then walked over to a bench and sat on it and looked up the sky.  

Cooki3 Kill3r

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:03 am
[ Hi sis biggrin heheheh >:] ]
User Image
Tara walked into the park.
"Amusing," she said to herself. "Humans are so amusing."
Tara walked over to Kari and sat down next to her.
"Hello Half-sister," she smiled slyly at Kari.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games