Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:27 pm
Once they were in, she noticed that everything was disaster. As she was emerged from the car, she then saw that the truck itself had exploded. When Moli took down one of the generators she looked at him. She took two guns that were strapped on her thighs as she looked at Moli. "Guess you don't know me too well...I'll help you take out generators as well" she said to him. She began to run passing some of the people to get into the front, if anything was coming, Aeon could handle it, she was skilled with shooting and fighting.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:19 am
(( We're not letting this Rp die right? not after two spectacular Rps and now we're here at the conclusion of it all. ))  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:45 pm
(No. Not that easily. Just trying to get back into the swing of school is all.)

Roulin's eyes were still upon the other three generators left inside of the rebel's base. They were well placed, and some were even covered in a strange aura that managed to blot them from Roulin's vision. Using simple logic though, the italian owl deduced that the large objects he couldn't see had to be generators. Pointing just over Aeon's head, Roulin shouted over the gunfire, "There! Shoot there!" Just below the bottom right corner of the constructs base lay a generator.

Moli, somewhat fearing for Aeon's safety, focused on the targer Roulin pointed out. Just as he fired, he heard a loud clang that resonated like a hammer hitting an anvil. Without thinking, he knew it was Thomas deflecting a bullet from him. "That b*****d isn't bad when he's not trying to kill us...." It was only seconds later that another generator was taken out. Now, the team could move forward into the base, but only halfway. Two generators still remained futher in the back.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:06 pm
Cecilia's ears caught what Aeon had said. She shook her head as the female ran ahead of them to the front of the group. Even if she was skilled, there were more humans than them. Getting through this mission without sustaining injury would be next to impossible. Cecilia was not being pessimistic, she was merely being realistic. While they may have only been humans, there was such a thing as strength in numbers. Cecilia just hoped that Aeon would not do anything foolish and get herself killed. She doubted that Moli would like that very much. She caught a glimpse of a bullet being deflected and remembered that Thomas was also aiding them from afar. The area on her chest where her bullet wound once was twinged slightly. "Pfft, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to knock away one of us during this mission," she said. She would be more surprised if he didn't. Now that she had found out that it was him who had shot her, she wanted him to suffer. And she wanted to be the one to bring him that suffering. Of course she didn't think that Roulin would approve of that. Directing her attention towards Aeon, she spoke. "You're powerful, I can sense it. But there are more of them than there are of us. Don't go underestimating them. Plus we don't know how many more generators there are either since they can't really be seen." She just hoped that Aeon would take her advice. But Cecilia was merely there to give it, not force it.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:52 pm
Aeon looked as Moli took out another generator. She didn't pay mind to the fact that Thomas had deflected a bullet. When Cecilia spoke to her Aeon smiled. "I'm no where near powerful like you other guys...I wish" she said with a smile. She then looked at Cecilia and took note of what she said. "Thanks for the advice" she said. "I'll try and keep that in mind and don't run into danger" she said as she continued to walk. She crept up on a group of soldiers as she set her gun to stun as she quickly took them out. She then moved a little closer to observe there person. She found a card key as she looked at the group. "I guess we can have access now" she said as she shrugged.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:44 am
Khalifa Marcellus

During the explosion of the building the Owls were all located in, Khalifa manage to escape with several workers within the building in his area, taking them all to safety by means of teleportation which he was known for using as transportation. Once moving those around his immediate area to safety, he made sure that anyone who was still alive within the building got to safety but he could only do so much knowing that they had a mission to get to. By the time he had finished he noticed that Che, Roulin and the team that was picked had already taken a truck and got on the move though he would catch up with them in an instant. Focusing his mind to connect with that of Roulin as if trying to contact him telepathic he didn't exactly find their location but would use the man as a target destination. With his eye now glowing their trademark azure blue Khalifa had vanished with a flash of light, immediately appearing to the right of Roulin now taking in the chaos that surrounded them and his eyes still glowing. "I didn't expect you all to be at war already." He teased though immediately reaching to his hip holster unsheathing his pistol which immediately readying himself for combat. He couldn't help but to notice they were surrounded by darkness when he first arrived and damn there couldn't see two feet in front of himself. "Roulin, what the hell is up with this darkness."

Jaylin LaQuiel

Jaylin had been just getting over his headache when a large explosion sounded off and the building began to fall apart. He didn't escape without being banged up and thrown around a bit but he wasn't injured in the least, advancing towards the shattered window as the floor just beneath his feet was giving out, he leaped out of an window in a diving motion just before chrome colored energy surrounded his right hand and expanded as he summoned his hoverboard which he somersaulted and placed beneath his feet in order to reach the ground below unharmed and without using unnecessary energy to use any of his armor. While moving towards the ground and the propulsion of the board kept him descending at a decent pace he noticed Lucien and several others entering a truck. " I might as well go along with them since Roulin and the others left me. " He told himself as he descent now was moving toward the truck where he was assist the others on their mission at the Owl base in the south American war that's been going on.

(My apology for my absence, and if this post seems out of place, just trying to jump back into the rp and action.)  

Celestin Selone

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:21 am
((Blah...))

((UNS - Amaya))

Amaya sat quietly as Lucien steered the vehicle to wherever the heck they were going. People weren't being very talkative, and it just seemed that everyone wanted the mission over with. Technically, they just all came from a vacation, right? Not really...though Amaya had to admit Jeannie's house was nice.

-----
((NPC - Cerbs - on random request for no reason whatsoever))

Cerberus had of course had no issues with the plane crashing into the UNS building. In fact, after watching Will and Daryle leave, the three headed beast had pranced its way to cafeteria and gulped up some of the food that still was intact and looked/smelled tasty. Anyhow, the dog soon disappeared changing its form and traveling at high speeds toward one white haired chick who was currently unconscious. It was a tiny tiny black blur the size of a dot. Somehow, it made its way to Serena despite Kojiro and Lorna's presence and snuck to rest on Serena's eardrum. Cerbs wasn't really noticeable to anyone because he was a dot. The exception was Serena, who might think she was dreaming something saying "Bunnnneeehhhh" into her ear while she was unconscious.

----
((Other - Genya))

The Alchemist Owl had finally made it home to Japan. His family had been worried about his disappearances. However, his older brother simply mumbled something along the lines of "Gen, you got lost doing research again, didn't you? At least you made it back. Next time bring your cell phone." Genya merely smiled sheepishly and then answered brightly against common logic that he had been to New York and America and Spain... At that point, Ben's eyes narrowed. The Shield Owl probably wondered how in the world Genya had managed traveling without the rest of them knowing.

----
((UNS - Will - Just to give stragglers something to do.))

The fighting from the warring sides had long since spilled into the city, and now it had actually reached the point of where the team members who hadn't gone with Che's team and Lucien's team were standing, despite Noel's futile attempts at reasoning and reconstructing damage. While her reconstructed structures still were destroyed, it actually did cause some sort of delay. Either way, the sides didn't care who they were fighting as long as their opponents were on another side. That meant Will, Noel, Itachi, Demios, or whoever else was standing with the God and Satan Owls were game. They weren't on either side.

The fighting by now had also reached the hotel that Anya and Nikolai were staying at. Peace was no longer possible as powers and bullets and rocket launchers flared about the areas.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:55 pm
Itachi was flying low around the city fighting back soldiors from both sides to allow civilians to evacuate safely. He figured that was his first duty was to evacuate civilians before he worried about the armies as he saw a bolt of black lightning destroy a group of 4 tanks moving in. Itachi figured that will was striking both sides just for kicks and the look of fear in there eyes as they saw black lightning fall down and envelope them. Not to mention the chaos it was likely causing. Putting up mulyiple flame walls to slow down infantry considerably he helped the remainder of the survivors from the east side of the city melting a clear path out for them to take. He then flew towards where most of the fighting was taking plce as he began to rain fire down upon whatever soldiors got too close to the civilians who were still evacuating.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:29 pm
((OKay just to move along the "Lucien" group I'm going to ghost us into the facility...hope nobody minds...but yea we need to progress))

The group continued to ride, the silence made things even more awkward, but then again...nobody would really be a chatty cathy if they just survived an explosion. Avoiding destruction everywhere they had finally made it into the base ((Please don't ask me how...just like I said, I'm trying progress this group.))

Now the group of OWLs were in the base and it's up to them to negotiate.

As Jeannie stepped out of the truck she looked at everyone else and then forward. She could tell her powers weren't working here but it wasn't a big deal, she could steal shoot and fight for the most part. Before anyone started to move forward and play hero, she cleared her throat. "On the ride here I began to think....all of us can advance further into the base but as far as negotiating it should be no more than three of us" she told the group as she began to walk.

Elle looked around as she felt her connection to machinery cut off. She knew she should have hacked this place before they got here but Lucien felt it wasn't neccessary. She still had her gadgets though. One being thermal glasses, able to pick up on thermal activity in the vicinity. Taking out to stun guns she looked at them, they were fully charged. Following after Jeannie, Elle was focused. IT didn't matter if she negotiated or not...she doubted she would have to for the fact that she was A. new and B. wasn't much of a talker.

Amara listened to what Jeannie had to say and didn't say anything. She was quite efficient now wasn't she? She looked over to Lucien and the rest. "I guess I could get help with finding these generators and destroying them" she asked to no one in particular as she took out her thieve's blades and twirled them. She began to search for the generators climbing ledges to get to her destination.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:27 pm
((TFP---Serena))

“Bunneh……bunneh……bunneh….” The silver haired woman let out a muffled moan of discomfort as her body twisted in this way a and that on a rather plush bed, messing up the pristine white sheets in the process. “Bunneh…” In her unconscious state of mind there wad only one person she could think of that would use such an annoying pet name for her. “Idiot…” The word was soft and hardly made an audible sound “Damn….a*****e…” Slowly Serena’s eyes flickered open. At first she was very oblivious to her surroundings, but after a few moments of simply laying still, Serena began to piece together what had happened and where she could be right now. A very apparent ache radiated from one side of her head to the other. She placed a hand on the back and felt around the matted hair that had clumped together due to some sticky substance. Blood. “Tsch….A head injury and in the middle of a battle field and I hear an annoying voice calling me a bunny… I need a career change and fast because this is getting beyond the joke…” It was in that moment that she heard the distinctive word once more. “Ok, now this is getting very very weird….”If she hadn’t have been scared about risking a dizzy spell by standing up, she would have gone in search of a cotton bud too clean out her ears. “I did receive a nasty blow to the head…maybe hearing voices is to be expected….”

After a few more moments of hearing Bunneh being repeated and when Serena felt she was feeling ok enough to stand up, she went in search of a cotton bud and began the task of cleaning her ears. “After this I should check on the damage to my head. Hm, maybe the years of killing is turning me crazy….Haha! Nah. If anything it’s the stress that the boss puts on me!” Smiling to herself, the Vanishing Owl cleaned and cleaned. Occasionally she would feel a strange sensation that almost felt like something was inside her ear and was scraping or…pawing her. “…..A bug…” But which type….and then a horrible feeling washed over her entire body and coating her in a cold sweat. “Spider?!” Impossible! But then again….anything was possible.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:40 pm
Lucien stepped out of the truck, a bullethole cracked the glass fo the windshield inches from Lucien's face, a reminder of the battlefield they were still on. He flipped his hand into his coat, whipping his hand out his long mechanical blade folded and flipped through it's mechanical body to unfold into it's full length. He gripped the handle as Amara said she would look for the generators. "I'm counting on you Amara. Elle, go with her, you're our technology expert." He looked behind him at the people who were still there. "Sibal, watch our flank, keep the OWLs off of us."
"Yes sir." Sibal said mechanically as he drew his four combat pistols.
"Good. Jeannie, you're with me. Luca, you and Bailey watch over Morgan, just keep eachother alive. Come with us, while jeannie and i are negotiating you three will be our 'muscle' " As he started to walk forward he flipped his blade in his hand before he flipped a switch it folded and twisted back into a more portable size as he tucked it back into his coat. He knew that things would be a little more difficult but he got jobs done.

Luca nodded. "Alright got it." For this mission he had been given a custom build M16 which he now held in his hands. Looking towards Bailey he nodded, until their powers were back up and running they would need to rely more so on primative means of fighting.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:55 pm
Bailey heard her assignment and nodded. Glancing at Morgan, she spoke. "Just try not to get in the way too much, if you can fight, then that's even better." Even though Bailey was rather cold towards Morgan, she secretly hoped that nothing would happen to the girl. Without her powers, Bailey would have to rely on her hand to hand combat skills and her speed. Bailey followed Luca. They would be going up against Owls who still had their powers while they did not. There was a small chance that some of them might not make it out alive. Bailey didn't want to think about that at the moment. She could feel her vectors within her body desperately seeking to escape, but they were unable to, mostly because her powers were nullified at the moment. Who knew when they would return. There was no estimate as to how long the nullification lasted. Bailey had been offered a gun, but since she did not know how to use one and did not want to be the cause of a few liabilities, she had graciously declined. She just hoped that this was not a big mistake on her part and that her mundane fighting skills would be enough.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:16 pm
( Wait what team if fighting the owl base? Why is there anti power generators in a base full of OWLS? Powers are kinda what makes owls better then the humans sooo ya I am totally confused. )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:23 pm
((UNS - Amaya))

Amaya was not familiar with Morgan and didn't know that Morgan wasn't an Owl either. She remained with Bailey, Luca, and Morgan as the others went to negotiate or take out generators. She could feel that her powers didn't quite work right now because of these generators. This meant she would have to rely on her tae kwon do expertise. Amaya knew how to use a gun, but she wasn't terribly good at it. Instead, she was better with swordsplay, which was a bit of an issue against guns....that is.... unless you had something similar to a light saber, which apparently the UNS had access to. Without another thought, the Clueless Owl unsheathed her "sword" as the blade shot into existence from pre energized energy. "Be careful," the shy Owl remarked to Amara, Lucien, Elle, and Jeannie.

---------------------

((UNS - Will))

Indeed as Itachi noticed, the Satan Owl had now began to defend/attack/annoy/distract/SomeOtherWord the warring factions. This was due to the fact that the fighting had reached Noel and Will. Will wasn't about to let anyone kill either of them off. Still, Will remained in his normal ordinary human form in contrast to his counterpart, the God Owl. A smirk was on his face, as was usually the case when there was chaos, blood, fighting, and the like. He chuckled as he finally took to the air by sprouting wings and "stealing Noel" with him so they were together "fighting" the others. He happened to notice Itachi trying to act like a gallant hero/savior just as how Roulin and Lucien had previously. Will didn't really care if those refugees lived or not. For the moment, he figured he and the others might as well enjoy themselves. The warring factions in the city were rather large, and Itachi wouldn't be able to hold them back all alone...and Will wasn't about to go full out anyway. That was probably the case for Noel too.

----

((NPC - Cerbs))

Cerbs was settled rather comfortably when Serena moved and started freaking out slightly. "Bunneh~ Ruff! Gimmeh steak!" Cerberus whispered for Serena's ears only from inside Serena's ear. "Spidah? Where?" This freaking guardian of the gates of hell was trying to act cutesy. Clearly, the three headed dog had a strange sense of humor, much like its master did.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:24 pm
Amara stopped to listen to what Lucien had to say. It was mighty convenient that Jeannie would be going with him. Amara shook it off, she didn't know why she felt jealousy all of a sudden. She then continued to climb as she assisted Elle upwards towards her.

Jeannie smirked as she heard Lucien's choice. She turned around with a stoic expression as she walked near him. "Well I just hope that everyone is prepared to fight there are countless OWLS and humans here ready to kill." she told him. "I can start the negotiation off Lucien and you can go in for the kill and execute at the end" she suggested. Jeannie had always had a talent for initiating thoughts and ideas from conversation but she had noticed that Lucien was strong in supporting arguments and she admired that. Running her fingers through her blonde hair she waited for their team to move out.

Elle looked at Lucien and then at Amara as she followed after the young psychic. This was her chance to get alone with Amara and finally try and tap into the power that Amara had. She followed behind her as Elle spotted a generator. "I see one now" she said with a smile. "Cover my back Amara" she told her as she began to work on the generator trying to shut it down.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games