Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:03 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena rubbed her head
"Carter, my children left me and all I have left is Eric, whom already is messed up as I am, maybe as much as both my brother and I. Yeah, I got a brother, that's a long story for another day. I was only headmistress because Headmaster Shinji asked me and he died soon after. A lot of stuff happened that day. You wouldn't realize how many people hated having a female headmaster of a formally a all male headmaster school."

She sighed and felt something was off, but it wasn't here, but at Sunset Terrace. She shook off the feeling.

"I guess having Liya in this family did a lot, I mean, Ene taught her to read, I taught Liya a good bit but she forgot each time the organization had her. I got tired of teaching her the same thing over and over. Look, I won't make her fight, but..."

She then looked at Shinochi and Oda
"the only student who hates me is Sophia, who quite literally chopped my head almost off." she showed a ghastly wound on her neck but it was all healed over.
"all angry because I refused to repair her keyblade, her heart isn't strong enough to repair it over and over"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:45 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shinochi rubbed her own neck, having an unnerved expression on her face, "Yeesh...that's pretty harsh don'tcha think?" she said before chuckling nervously a little.
Odayaka's ears went down when Kalena spoke. She looked down, fiddling with her hoodie. She didn't know what to say, but she did feel bad about Kalena almost having her head cut off by Sophia.
[within Wakai's heart]
Tsuyoi was relieved when Ene had finally come to consciousness. She walked over to Erin and Nami, gently letting Ene down so she could leave her with them for now. She then began to walk towards the light being. She gritted her teeth at it and swung her keyblade at it. However, her keyblade just went right through it which caused her to stumble a little. "You...b*****d...it's because of you...!" she swung her keyblade at it again, "...why...what gives you the right...huh!?" she said, swinging her keyblade at it multiple more times.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:38 pm
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

Carter looked at Kalena with a lost expression."I've done much in my life that I regret, child." He sighed before continuing. "The one thing I regret the most is giving up. I gave up on my family once. Hell, I almost gave up on my students once. You remember. You were there. I almost killed a student because of it. Kalena, this isn't something you can just," Carter snapped Liya's fingers. "Get over like that. It takes time. Knowledge is the best power that mankind has. You're one of the keys to that knowledge. Why? Because you were one of my students. I respect that. And that's why I wish you'd take on my challenge that I gave myself. One of self-searching. You may find that it helps you or you may find no change. If you find no change, you simply aren't trying." "Carter smirked at her with Liya's cute, baby face. He put one of Liya's fingers to her cheek. "Of course, I'm just an eleven year old girl. What would some crazy, old woman care to listen to a wise, old man's words when he's eleven and a little girl?"

Inside Wakai's Heart
Erin frowned. Nami looked at him and motioned him to go stop Tsuyoi. He hesitated but did as she wanted. Erin walked up behind Tsuyoi and put her in a headlock. "Tsuyoi, Tsuyoi! It's jes' me! it's jes' me! Calm down..."
Ene rubbed her eyes and whined to Nami. "Me 'ead's all spinny."
Nami kneeled down and hugged her. "Sorry, Ene..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:06 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

[within Wakai's heart]
When Erin held her in a headlock, she continued to swing her keyblade at the being, though this time she was missing due to being held in a headlock. "Damn it Erin! Let me go!" she then threw her keyblade at the light being, but her keyblade just went through it and landed on the ground which disappeared not soon after. Tears began to fall from her cheeks as she grit her teeth and furrowed her eyebrows, "...damn it..." she broke out of Erin's headlock, taking a few steps away from him before falling to her knees. "...I was...too weak to do anything...I'm..." she hung her head, her hair hid her face from the others, "...I'm a failure as a mother...and a wife..." she said as she began to cry softly, she didn't want the kids to hear her cry.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:31 am
┇ Ene Light┇

Inside Wakai's Heart
Erin walked over to Tsuyoi and pushed her to the ground. Nami stared at him in shock. "Erin, what are you doing?!"
"You're a failure. I'm a failure. Da's a failure. I'm sick of this." He glared at Tsuyoi and picked her up by her collar. "Cut the bull and stand up. You're all we've got left an' I ain't goin' to let someone callin' themselves a failure to watch over my sisters."
"Erin, stop!" Nami yelled at him.
He stood there for a moment with Tsuyoi's shirt collar held in his hand. His glare was harsh. He gave a scoff and let go of her. Erin looked at Nami, who was still hugging Ene. He quickly looked away and walked towards the exit.
Ene struggled to get out of Nami's arms. She managed to break free and run over to Tsuyoi. She slid to her knees as she reached her. "Mum! Are you alright?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:22 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

Kalena rubbed half of her face.
"Please Master Ruen, please, don't do that face. It reminds me of my youngest daughter...Eric's mother. Besides, when you were giving up on us students, I remember freezing the entire academy!"

Kalena broke into laughter
"Look, train her. If either you or her challenges me, I will fight back" she grinned big.

She then looked towards the outside. Something was really bothering her now.
"Damn. Looks like I might have to leave soon. Something is happening back at Sunset Terrace. Kelina is there and she can't fight back or really leave the house."

She looked back at Carter/Liya
"She might have been mean and extremely murderous, but she's still my friend and she can't fight back."

Inside her's and Carter's mind, Liya though fondly of Kelina for a few reasons, but also feared her.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:54 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Shinochi rubbed the back of her head when Kalena told them that she froze the entire academy, "I...don't remember that happening. Guess it was before I became a student there." she said before chuckling a little. Her ears perked up when Kalena spoke of something happening at Sunset Terrace. She sighed, "You know, I can't help but wonder why Twilight Town always has something going on.' she said, folding her arms.
Odayaka nodded in agreement with Shinochi, "Yeah, that's true...Twilight Town's been getting a lot of attention lately..." she said as her ears moved a little while they were down.

[within Wakai's heart]
When Tsuyoi was pushed down, she didn't even try to get back up. She didn't even have much of a reaction when Erin picked her up by the collar. It seemed like she wasn't listening to a thing Erin said to her, but she heard every single word that came out of his mouth. Finally, when Erin let her go, she sat down on the ground with her head lowered. She knew, in a sense, that Erin was right. When Ene went over to her in concern, she didn't look at her. She was actually ashamed to look at her after that sight she just showed her. She looked down, "...I'd say I'm fine...but...I'd be lying..." she said before she slowly got up. "Come on...let's get out of here..." she said before she began to walk towards the exit as well.
The white door they entered from opened up again, though this time, it worked as an exit out of Wakai's heart.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:46 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

"She won't attack you anymore. If I can get her to do that, would you consider making nice?" Carter asked.

Inside Wakai's Heart
Erin left first. Nami and Ene followed Tsuyoi.

They reappeared outside Wakai's body.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:18 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

A feint light from Wakai's chest shimmered for a bit before it suddenly flashed. Tsuyoi and the kids had finally returned from entering Wakai's heart.
Shinochi's was able to cover her eyes in time, "Jeez, a little warning would be appreciated." She looked at Tsuyoi, her ears perked up, "So, did you guys get back lost memories?" she asked.
"Uh...yeah. It went well." Tsuyoi didn't look at Shinochi when she responded to her. "I...I'm gonna get some fresh air..." Before anyone could say anything to her, she rushed out of the manor. She headed for the beach.[exits]
Shinochi tilted her head, "Hmm..." she looked at the kids, "What happened in there?" she said with a casual smile. Though, there was a threatening intent behind her smile.
"Shinochi, relax..." Odayaka looked at Ene, "But...what did happen in there. Ms. Tsuyoi seemed greatly troubled..."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:45 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Erin pushed past the and left to his room. Nami looked at Shinochi. "It's best not to ask..."
Ene watched Tsuyoi leave. "Is she going to be alright, sister?"
"This is Miss Tsuyoi we're talking about, Ene." Nami replied.
"I've never seen Mum upset before..." Ene stared at the door. "Brother was a bit rude..."
Nami nodded. "Agreed..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:11 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Shinochi sighed, "In any case...we should check up on them or something. We can't just leave them alone when they're like this."
Odayaka looked at Shinochi, her ears twitched, "But, I thought you said it'd be better to leave people to deal with their emotional problems by themselves?"
Shinochi's ears went down, "Damn, you remember that conversation we had huh...that was awhile ago..." She shook her head, "But...I know how Tsuyoi gets when she's down...she's not in her right mind when she gets like this..." she looked at Nami, "And...maybe the same goes for your brother..."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:06 am
]
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

kalena nodded
"Yep. Really though. I've been challenged over and over and i don't like to hurt people but it happens"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:51 am
┇ Ene Light┇

Nami shook her head as lightly as she could. Her head was still hurting but she'd rather not bother them with it. Carter walked over to Nami and hugged her. "I'm just glad you're okay."
Nami hugged her back. "Of course we're okay. You worry a bit too much..."
Ene looked at both girls with a finger to her bottom lip. She was a bit confused.
"I think we should leave Erin alone for the time being..." Nami added. To prove her point, a door slamming could be heard coming from upstairs.
Ene looked at Nami. "Sister? Um.... Never mind..."
Nami raised an eyebrow at Ene. "Out with it."
Ene stammered a bit to begin. She put her fingers together and looked at the ground. ""Are you o-okay?"
Nami raised an eyebrow. She quickly waved Ene off. "Yeah. I'm alright..."
There was no way she'd tell them how big of a headache she had.

Carter sighed. "Looks like my time's up for now..." Liyas eyes closed and he retreated into the depths of Liya's/his heart.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:27 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

Liya held Carter close in her mind.
"Thanks Carter. She's scary enough." She said to Carter in her mind

"So, we cool now, kiddo?" Kalena said looking down at Liya.

"When can I see Eric again?" Liya asked.

Kalena's eyebrow started to twitch.
"he's busy. Look, things are happing and for your safety, you need to stay here. I know you hear that a lot but....well....until you can show the equivalent to the mark of mastery, you shouldn't go out into battle right now. Its not heartless or nobodies."

Liya looked confused
"what?"

"ok, remember the last time there was a major fight at the academy that left it in shambles, the one that Rose was taken away by a malevolent force but then everything was back to normal. Its that thing"

"um, no, but ok" Liya said and then turned away and smiled seeing Ene.
"are you ok, Ene?"

Kalena sighed and looked at Shinochi.
"I was 12 when that happened, and Master Omniter, Master of Advanced Magic, unfroze the academy. You can say I got in a lot of trouble."

She then though about twilight town.
"well yeah, there is always a unbalance there, even with the keyhole closed, something always reopens it. This time, like I said to Liya, its much worse than heartless or nobodies, kinda unfair fight, us against extra supernatural beings to bring the end of the worlds. I even sealed the planet before to keep it in the light and it didn't stay."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:55 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Shinochi folded her arms when Kalena spoke, "Twelve huh...? Yup, I definitely wasn't as student at the academy yet." she said before smirking at Kalena. Her ears perked up when Kalena spoke of Twilight Town and supernatural beings. "Damn...Twilight Town too huh...?" Shinochi said to herself.
"Ugh...my head..." Wakai suddenly began to wake up. She rubbed her head, it felt like her head was beating. "Where...am I...?" she said, her eyes scanned the room.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games