Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:26 pm
I heard that they stink no matter what. Even if they have their gland removed. Nobody said anything about them not smelling, even with proper cleaning.

Well what if I don't want a Manchester Terrier? What if I want a miniature Doberman? >=(  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:51 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

Sheol Kitten
Sheol wants a ferret~

Sheol better research and read every goddman thing about ferrets she can and think SERIOUSLY BOUT IT. e_e srsly. Ferrets are smarter then 1/2 bthe people you know, im willing to bet.

She has been. e.e; I used to be afraid of them, honestly, 'cause my friend's bit me when I was a kid. But I'm over that and I think they'd be a perfect pet. >> I have been reading up on them though. Especially since Kris brought up the Marshall thing but.. everything I read up on those tells me that it's the same with all large breeders.

Sheol Zone

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:13 pm
Megido the Oreo
I heard that they stink no matter what. Even if they have their gland removed. Nobody said anything about them not smelling, even with proper cleaning.

Well what if I don't want a Manchester Terrier? What if I want a miniature Doberman? >=(

Poo on the mini dobermans. Get a lab. Trust me, if you get a yellow lab, you will be a happy bull, Meg. Labs are great dogs. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:32 pm
I know they're great dogs, but I want a tiny doberman thing! >_<  

Megido the Oreo

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:09 pm
Megido the Oreo
I know they're great dogs, but I want a tiny doberman thing! >_<

Then get one. >>  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:18 pm
im trying to help you no you dont there a nightmare at least my aunts is the thing thinks it big s**t and pisses every one off  

Drifter_Xwolf

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:57 pm
Meg - neutral Who are you going to trust? what you hear, or a ferret owner?

Sheol - :< i worry you wont have time. You've got that whole geiko thing.

Drift- Its not the dogs fault. Wasn't trained, obviously.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:16 pm
Well the person who told me was the lady who was runnin' the pet store. I can't say for sure that she was some kind expert, but we took her word for it. I guess I should believe you, since you seem to know ********' EVERYTHING about animals. >_>

Sheol - What the hell is everybody talkin' about Geico for? You changing car insurance? o_o  

Megido the Oreo

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:42 pm
i think if i were going to get a small dog i would go with one of thouse miniture versions of a colie  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:06 pm
I was lookin' around for information on ferrets, and I found a link that said, "READ THIS BEFORE YOU ADOPT A DOG", though there was a note that said it should apply to just about any pet. It made me think a little about how I acted towards our family dog who we needed to have put down just last week:
------------------------------------------------------------------

"I died today.

You got tired of me and took me to the shelter. They were overcrowded and I drew an unlucky number. I am in a black plastic bag in a landfill now.

Some other puppy will get the barely used leash you left. My collar was dirty and too small, but the lady took it off before she sent me to the Rainbow Bridge.

Would I still be at home if I hadn't chewed your shoe? I didn't know what it was, but it was leather, and it was on the floor. I was just playing. You forgot to get puppy toys.

Would I still be at home if I had been housebroken? Rubbing my nose in what I did only made me ashamed that I had to go at all. There are books and obedience teachers that would have taught you how to teach me to go to the door.

Would I still be at home if I hadn't brought fleas into the house? Without anti-flea medicine, I couldn't get them off of me after you left me in the yard for days.

Would I still be at home if I hadn't barked? I was only saying, "I'm scared, I'm lonely, I'm here, I'm here! I want to be your best friend."

Would I still be at home if I had made you happy? Hitting me didn't make me learn how.

Would I still be at home if you had taken the time to care for me and to teach manners to me? You didn't pay attention to me after the first week or so, but I spent all my time waiting for you to love me.

I died today.

Love,
Your Puppy"

(author unknown)

If any of you bitches give me a line like, "Oh look! Megido has a soft side!", I'll ********' eat your eyeballs. stare  

Megido the Oreo

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:04 am
Megido the Oreo
I was lookin' around for information on ferrets, and I found a link that said, "READ THIS BEFORE YOU ADOPT A DOG", though there was a note that said it should apply to just about any pet. It made me think a little about how I acted towards our family dog who we needed to have put down just last week:

"I died today.

You got tired of me and took me to the shelter. They were overcrowded and I drew an unlucky number. I am in a black plastic bag in a landfill now.

Some other puppy will get the barely used leash you left. My collar was dirty and too small, but the lady took it off before she sent me to the Rainbow Bridge.

Would I still be at home if I hadn't chewed your shoe? I didn't know what it was, but it was leather, and it was on the floor. I was just playing. You forgot to get puppy toys.

Would I still be at home if I had been housebroken? Rubbing my nose in what I did only made me ashamed that I had to go at all. There are books and obedience teachers that would have taught you how to teach me to go to the door.

Would I still be at home if I hadn't brought fleas into the house? Without anti-flea medicine, I couldn't get them off of me after you left me in the yard for days.

Would I still be at home if I hadn't barked? I was only saying, "I'm scared, I'm lonely, I'm here, I'm here! I want to be your best friend."

Would I still be at home if I had made you happy? Hitting me didn't make me learn how.

Would I still be at home if you had taken the time to care for me and to teach manners to me? You didn't pay attention to me after the first week or so, but I spent all my time waiting for you to love me.

I died today.

Love,
Your Puppy"

(author unknown)

If any of you bitches give me a line like, "Oh look! Megido has a soft side!", I'll ********' eat your eyeballs. stare

Meg, that's so sad.......

THANKS A LOT, YOU JERK! *punches you in the arm, runs off howling hysterically* crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:07 am
NG- It's gonna be a long while till we get that up and running, and when we do, it'd be an hour or two a day for a perfomance. Plus, there's me and Krystal here so between the two of us, someone would be playing with them. >> We really want two.

Meg- .. Geiko, not Geico. Geiko's another word for Geisha. ~Pet~

Sheol Zone

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:37 am
Sheol Kitten
NG- It's gonna be a long while till we get that up and running, and when we do, it'd be an hour or two a day for a perfomance. Plus, there's me and Krystal here so between the two of us, someone would be playing with them. >> We really want two.

Ooooh, I see... you're gonna be a hooker? o_o  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:44 am
Megido the Oreo
Sheol Kitten

...You suck. So bad.

Sheol Zone

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:55 am
Sheol Kitten
Megido the Oreo
Sheol Kitten

...You suck. So bad.

I concur. stare  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games