Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ice woaman

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:04 pm
Aww, well it's good that you're feeling better!

Yeah, I usually do what Ukyo said, like watch a movie that gives me a lot of happy feels. (Aka Howl's Moving Castle oh goodness I could watch it every week *emotional crying*)

Omg Juliet please post soon
*frustrated growling noises*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:08 pm
Thorgrim the Wise
What? Oh no, that's not what my last post was about. I'm actually feeling really down right now, and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions. I get waves of real downness, and I'm pretty miserable right now.

Go out and get lots of sunshine.
But actually, my brother has a thing where if he does not get enough vitamin D, he gets really depressed, and it's especially bad in the winter (I assume you are in the northern hemisphere). It might help!  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:02 am
Yeah "winter blues" happens a lot where I live. In the winter in particular the sun rises at about 8am and sets around 4:30pm or sooner. Anyone who works a normal dayshift will spend all daylight hours inside. I get hit with the winter blues hard, but oddly enough I don't usually get depressed. Some people react differently to it, and my case was more prominent in my province when it was first settled by Europeans when they sometimes called it 'sleeping sickness'. In the winter I can sleep 16 hours a day easily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:13 am
One Piece Fanatic
Thorgrim the Wise
What? Oh no, that's not what my last post was about. I'm actually feeling really down right now, and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions. I get waves of real downness, and I'm pretty miserable right now.

Go out and get lots of sunshine.
But actually, my brother has a thing where if he does not get enough vitamin D, he gets really depressed, and it's especially bad in the winter (I assume you are in the northern hemisphere). It might help!

That's actually a good idea. I haven't really been outside a whole lot except for at night.  

Thorgrim the Wise

fuzzybrick
Captain

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:28 pm
Aw Ukyo, that picture is awesome! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:36 pm
Thank Thor. He's the one who made it XD  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:50 am
Wow today was work from hell... cat_stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:44 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
Wow today was work from hell... cat_stare

*Glomps* D: sorry to hear that Ukyo... what happened may I ask?  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:55 pm
Ranting so... Highlight if you give a damn.

--->Well the shift started shitty from the start. I showed up at 8 am like the schedule said, only to find out that my shift was changed to 7am sometime after my last shift and no one told me. So I showed up and people were telling me off saying I was late. So after that I spoke with the acting boss for the day and I asked her if I could work through my hour break to make up for the lost time and still get off work at 3pm, when the 7 shift ends. She said I could. So when 3pm came closer I was finishing everything up when I started getting snarky remarks from the people who finish later than 3. I explained to them that the boss knows and agrees that I am entitled to leave at 3; it SAYS SO on the schedule that I have to leave then anyway. And then they got snarkier because I had two full jobs I have to do in the lab(water testing AND a whole department solo) and I was leaving some things alone in the lab. I'm the ONLY one there who does water testing, and I can't leave it. So obviously my priority is the water testing. They're mad because I can't do everything in two jobs within an hour. And guess what? They can't either. So they take it out on me. Tomorrow I'm going to have to try and talk to my boss about that. She wasn't around to see what I was trying to face, she had a meeting to go to.<---  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:20 pm
*flips out scalpel*
Want me to take care of them for you? twisted  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:28 pm
O_O No...That's fine  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:14 pm
Ok ^-^
*puts scalpel away*
Still, that sounds terrible... I hate when life throws everything at you at once...  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:51 pm
ell work has successfully destroyed me today, and to make matters worse I'm on call tonight AND working 7-3 tomorrow which is a bad combination since if I have a bad time on call, then I'll have no rest at all. So I'm going to bed now thanks to that...Goodnight!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:08 am
I LOST THE GAME!!! blaugh  

Thorgrim the Wise

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:28 am
******** my life. x.x so hectic. x.x every time I think I have time to get back onto ANYTHING I'm wrong.
I haven't even been able to get onto MC for weeks.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games