Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16020 16021 16022 16023 16024 16025 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:46 pm

Kani Tochimeijin
The Awkwardest Turtle
Kani Tochimeijin
The Awkwardest Turtle
HEY, CULT.

lol

Which one of these two things looks better?
2's head with 1's body.

If that's not doable, 2.

it is doable, but I don't really like how it looks. :/

It's just a pirate. Which is boring.

What I have here are two incarnations of a ZOMBIE PIRATE.

Which is much cooler.
Oh. I'm not into zombies. Just pirates. P:

2 then. The hat rules all.

Alrighty then.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Meta_Fish

Le Chapeau
      Well I'm gracing you with my opinion anyway.

So you're throwing a pissy fit because you don't like what someone else does?
      I mean, really Fish...
I was making a joke about Hash when I said the first part. razz Yeah I am, because Hash is a big meanie-face. crying

Hashire Kazemeijin
Knock knock, Fish. Yu've got the wrong person.
See? SEE?

To me it just sounds like he's pointing out your mistake, which you do to people all the time as I see.

Maybe you should just take a pill xD

Le Chapeau

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:49 pm

Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish

Le Chapeau

I mean, really Fish...
I was making a joke about Hash when I said the first part. razz Yeah I am, because Hash is a big meanie-face. crying

Hashire Kazemeijin
See? SEE?

To me it just sounds like he's pointing out your mistake, which you do to people all the time as I see.

I TAKE plenty of PILLS.

I was kidding. I know I made a mistake. :O
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:49 pm

Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish

Basically my beef is in you talking about wanting little girls or being turned on by it and your extreme weeabooity. In case you cared. And I'm sure you don't.

Kind of a douche move.
I don't remember asking for your opinion. talk2hand

No but really, Hash has been kind of an a** to me ever since he got here and just needs to not talk about wanting little girls and commisisioning people within the guild to draw him doing things with little girls. >_> And it just bugs me when people are extremely wapanese or whatever because they just don't have any layers to them other than "zomg haruhi and little loli girl dance super kawaii desu na kyan chan explosion!!!"

I mean, really Fish...
It doesn't seem like a hissy fit. He seems to be defending himself.

If it's a crime to find certain things about other people grating, then I'm a ******** felon.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Kani Tochimeijin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:50 pm

Meta_Fish
Kani Tochimeijin
Oh, believe me, I have no intentions of staying. The Mafia game is almost over anyway, so I'll be out of your hair soon. If it bugs you guys that much, just put me on your ignore list or something, because I've already promised myself I'm not getting into any beef.
I was just asking because you keep getting upset and quitting only to come back for one reason or another. Why not just stay or leave and stick with it?
Because I don't know where else I'd find x amount of people I already know to play an organized game of Mafia. That is the only reason I am here, and it is a temporary reason, so just let it go.

Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish

Le Chapeau

I mean, really Fish...

Hashire Kazemeijin
See? SEE?

Better give him the suppository.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now bend over and receive retribution.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Le Chapeau

Meta_Fish
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish

Le Chapeau

I mean, really Fish...

Hashire Kazemeijin
See? SEE?

I TAKE plenty of PILLS.

Okay then xD

[Kegan]
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish

Basically my beef is in you talking about wanting little girls or being turned on by it and your extreme weeabooity. In case you cared. And I'm sure you don't.

Kind of a douche move.
I don't remember asking for your opinion. talk2hand

No but really, Hash has been kind of an a** to me ever since he got here and just needs to not talk about wanting little girls and commisisioning people within the guild to draw him doing things with little girls. >_> And it just bugs me when people are extremely wapanese or whatever because they just don't have any layers to them other than "zomg haruhi and little loli girl dance super kawaii desu na kyan chan explosion!!!"

I mean, really Fish...
It doesn't seem like a hissy fit. He seems to be defending himself.

If it's a crime to find certain things about other people grating, then I'm a ******** felon.
Kegan's part of MY e-posse. Hoo-hah!

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:51 pm

Kani Tochimeijin
Meta_Fish
Kani Tochimeijin
Oh, believe me, I have no intentions of staying. The Mafia game is almost over anyway, so I'll be out of your hair soon. If it bugs you guys that much, just put me on your ignore list or something, because I've already promised myself I'm not getting into any beef.
I was just asking because you keep getting upset and quitting only to come back for one reason or another. Why not just stay or leave and stick with it?
Because I don't know where else I'd find x amount of people I already know to play an organized game of Mafia. That is the only reason I am here, and it is a temporary reason, so just let it go.
I'm not, am I? As far as I could tell I was just asking why you didn't stay or go and you answered. I'm glad that when you quit this time you didn't make a big deal about it, though. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:52 pm

Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish

Le Chapeau

I mean, really Fish...

Hashire Kazemeijin
See? SEE?

I TAKE plenty of PILLS.

Okay then xD
Maybe YOU should take a pill!

Meta_Fish
Captain

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:53 pm

Meta_Fish
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish

See? SEE?

I TAKE plenty of PILLS.

Okay then xD

I can't until 8 tonight D;
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:53 pm

Meta_Fish
Kani Tochimeijin
Meta_Fish
Kani Tochimeijin
I'm not, am I? As far as I could tell I was just asking why you didn't stay or go and you answered. I'm glad that when you quit this time you didn't make a big deal about it, though. 3nodding
I was... giving all my s**t away. sweatdrop

Kani Tochimeijin

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish

See? SEE?

I TAKE plenty of PILLS.

Okay then xD

WELL THEN s**t.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Meta_Fish
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish
Le Chapeau
Meta_Fish
I TAKE plenty of PILLS.

Okay then xD

WELL THEN s**t.

MAYBE YOU NED TO TAKE ONE scream

Le Chapeau

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:55 pm

I declare a compromise.

I'll get back to you in a sec when I tinker with the details.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16020 16021 16022 16023 16024 16025 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games