Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16051 16052 16053 16054 16055 16056 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:40 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Waynebrizzle
Kuzodav
Waynebrizzle
Kuzodav

LPS: Hey im mafia! Sorry teammates! -votes for herself-
reg: Good enough for me -votes LPS-
Hash: -votes Kuzo-O, btw, I dont think we should count lps's vote for herself because she;s practically committing suicide, even though she revealed herself to be mafia.
Ota: O HAI, GEWD IDEA, Im not counting her vote now, even though it was officially cast! LEWKS LIKE THE GAME IS TIED, TIME TO ROLL TO DECIDE -rolls dice- Lolz Kuzo's dead in a tie breaking dice roll even though he only had one vote and LPS had two.

Sounds like a textbook example of cheating to me. Unless there's a rule against voting against yourself, which I don't think there is?

Why did she say she was mafia anyway?

Drama with Ribbin, so she decided to leave all aspects of the Cult, including the game.

So... why did Hash even vote for you?

I voted for him because A) I knew he was Mafia, and B) I hate taking advantage of situations. I couldn't vote for her, because I'd feel guilty for a good while for doing so.

OH SHI
A. You knew she was mafia too. Along with the other members.
B. She voted for herself and you would feel guilty? WAT.
C. I DONT LIKE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF SITUATIONS, OH HAI, OTA< DON'T COUNT HER VOTE, MAKE IT A TIE SO I CAN KILL KUZO, KUS RITE NOW THE ODDS ARE AGAISNT ME.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:43 pm

Kuzodav
Hashire Kazemeijin
Waynebrizzle
Kuzodav
Waynebrizzle
Kuzodav

LPS: Hey im mafia! Sorry teammates! -votes for herself-
reg: Good enough for me -votes LPS-
Hash: -votes Kuzo-O, btw, I dont think we should count lps's vote for herself because she;s practically committing suicide, even though she revealed herself to be mafia.
Ota: O HAI, GEWD IDEA, Im not counting her vote now, even though it was officially cast! LEWKS LIKE THE GAME IS TIED, TIME TO ROLL TO DECIDE -rolls dice- Lolz Kuzo's dead in a tie breaking dice roll even though he only had one vote and LPS had two.

Sounds like a textbook example of cheating to me. Unless there's a rule against voting against yourself, which I don't think there is?

Why did she say she was mafia anyway?

Drama with Ribbin, so she decided to leave all aspects of the Cult, including the game.

I voted for him because A) I knew he was Mafia, and B) I hate taking advantage of situations. I couldn't vote for her, because I'd feel guilty for a good while for doing so.

OH SHI
C. I DONT LIKE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF SITUATIONS, OH HAI, OTA< DON'T COUNT HER VOTE, MAKE IT A TIE SO I CAN KILL KUZO, KUS RITE NOW THE ODDS ARE AGAISNT ME.

Yu're taking this out of it's scope. Your way makes it sound like my only goal was to be destructive, which it wasn't meant to be in any way whatsoever.

And I've already sincerely apologized 4 times including this one. I can't DO anything more, so please, let this go.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:45 pm

Reminds me of when I ******** up Draken's game that one time. >_>;
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:45 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Kuzodav
Hashire Kazemeijin
Waynebrizzle
Kuzodav

OH SHI

Yu're taking this out of it's scope. Your way makes it sound like my only goal was to be destructive, which it wasn't meant to be in any way whatsoever.

And I've already sincerely apologized 4 times including this one. I can't DO anything more, so please, let this go.

You're only goal was to destroy me, and you took advantage of a situation, and manipulated it. I don't see how else it could be viewed.
Your 'reasonings' are clearly flawed.

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:47 pm

Damn, Hash is better at causing havoc in a mafia game than I am. Nobody is having fun his way though.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:48 pm

owwin you wanna log onto skype and chat with me, j, and decavolty?

DJNanners

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Zero Lilith
Not tonight, ulcers acting up and I don't feel like opening my mouth.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:51 pm

Owwin
Zero Lilith

Tell the truth, You hate us emo

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

DJNanners

Owwin
Zero Lilith

Awwwww...... =/

Kuzodav
Hashire Kazemeijin
Kuzodav
Hashire Kazemeijin
Waynebrizzle
Kuzodav

OH SHI

You're only goal was to destroy me, and you took advantage of a situation, and manipulated it. I don't see how else it could be viewed.

Alright, yu want it blunt, fine. I'm horribly insecure. I need approval, and I need acknowledgment. That's why I never voted AT ALL until the end of the game. I'm afraid to speak out because experience shows I'll just get lashed at for it. I felt I had to get SOMEONE to believe me, or my insecurities would have taken over and I would have gotten depressed. I had no mal intent for this. I never thought it'd end up like this, and I'm sorry that things went this way. I'm not opportunistic, I'm not advantageous. I'm fearful for myself and my well being.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:52 pm

J of The Wind
Owwin
Zero Lilith

No. Just you, J.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:52 pm

Don't try to guilt me, AK tries that too.

Owwin

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:54 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Kuzodav
Hashire Kazemeijin
Kuzodav
Hashire Kazemeijin

OH SHI

Alright, yu want it blunt, fine. I'm horribly insecure. I need approval, and I need acknowledgment. That's why I never voted AT ALL until the end of the game. I'm afraid to speak out because experience shows I'll just get lashed at for it. I felt I had to get SOMEONE to believe me, or my insecurities would have taken over and I would have gotten depressed. I had no mal intent for this. I never thought it'd end up like this, and I'm sorry that things went this way. I'm not opportunistic, I'm not advantageous. I'm fearful for myself and my well being.

Your well being?...

What's someone gonna do? Shoot you through your computer?...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:54 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
J of The Wind
Owwin
Zero Lilith

No. Just you, J.

emo emo emo emo

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:55 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Your well being?...

What's someone gonna do? Shoot you through your computer?...
Next mafia game. He believes that us verifying his correctness here will make us trust him next time. People like to value themselves by the opinion of others.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16051 16052 16053 16054 16055 16056 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games