Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16052 16053 16054 16055 16056 16057 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:55 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Kuzodav
Hashire Kazemeijin
Kuzodav
Hashire Kazemeijin

I voted for him because A) I knew he was Mafia, and B) I hate taking advantage of situations. I couldn't vote for her, because I'd feel guilty for a good while for doing so.

OH SHI
A. You knew she was mafia too. Along with the other members.
B. She voted for herself and you would feel guilty? WAT.
C. I DONT LIKE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF SITUATIONS, OH HAI, OTA< DON'T COUNT HER VOTE, MAKE IT A TIE SO I CAN KILL KUZO, KUS RITE NOW THE ODDS ARE AGAISNT ME.

Yu're taking this out of it's scope. Your way makes it sound like my only goal was to be destructive, which it wasn't meant to be in any way whatsoever.

And I've already sincerely apologized 4 times including this one. I can't DO anything more, so please, let this go.

You're only goal was to destroy me, and you took advantage of a situation, and manipulated it. I don't see how else it could be viewed.

Alright, yu want it blunt, fine. I'm horribly insecure. I need approval, and I need acknowledgment. That's why I never voted AT ALL until the end of the game. I'm afraid to speak out because experience shows I'll just get lashed at for it. I felt I had to get SOMEONE to believe me, or my insecurities would have taken over and I would have gotten depressed. I had no mal intent for this. I never thought it'd end up like this, and I'm sorry that things went this way. I'm not opportunistic, I'm not advantageous. I'm fearful for myself and my well being.

Your well being?...

What's someone gonna do? Shoot you through your computer?...

stare

MENTAL well being.

Although when I sink to feeling that nobody believes me because they all hate me, yes, that's bad for my physical health.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:58 pm

It is a bad idea to value yourself by what others think. Most of the species is stupid and shouldn't have the right to form opinions anyway.

Owwin

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:58 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Kuzodav
Hashire Kazemeijin
Kuzodav
Hashire Kazemeijin

I voted for him because A) I knew he was Mafia, and B) I hate taking advantage of situations. I couldn't vote for her, because I'd feel guilty for a good while for doing so.

OH SHI
C. I DONT LIKE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF SITUATIONS, OH HAI, OTA< DON'T COUNT HER VOTE, MAKE IT A TIE SO I CAN KILL KUZO, KUS RITE NOW THE ODDS ARE AGAISNT ME.

Yu're taking this out of it's scope. Your way makes it sound like my only goal was to be destructive, which it wasn't meant to be in any way whatsoever.

And I've already sincerely apologized 4 times including this one. I can't DO anything more, so please, let this go.

You're only goal was to destroy me, and you took advantage of a situation, and manipulated it. I don't see how else it could be viewed.

Alright, yu want it blunt, fine. I'm horribly insecure. I need approval, and I need acknowledgment. That's why I never voted AT ALL until the end of the game. I'm afraid to speak out because experience shows I'll just get lashed at for it. I felt I had to get SOMEONE to believe me, or my insecurities would have taken over and I would have gotten depressed. I had no mal intent for this. I never thought it'd end up like this, and I'm sorry that things went this way. I'm not opportunistic, I'm not advantageous. I'm fearful for myself and my well being.

Role. Reveal.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:00 pm

Owwin
Harusame Mizukishi
Your well being?...

What's someone gonna do? Shoot you through your computer?...
Next mafia game. He believes that us verifying his correctness here will make us trust him next time.

pfft... It's a game, and nothing to really be taken seriously.

@Kaze: How do you think I feel when everyone is doing something I can't because I don't have the ability to? It ain't pleasant, that's for damn sure...

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:00 pm

Kuzodav
Hashire Kazemeijin
Kuzodav
Hashire Kazemeijin
Kuzodav
Hashire Kazemeijin

OH SHI

Role. Reveal.

I understand that.

I was on the brink of a depression attack. Obviously, I wasn't able to thing things through 100% at that time.

I wouldn't have made it mentally ok to the end of the game. This is just my default nature after years and years of abuse.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:03 pm

You guys take these forum games pretty seriously.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Teh AK
You guys take these forum games pretty seriously.
Indeed they do
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:07 pm

Yey~
It's Owwin.
*huggles*
*huggles Hashi as well*

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:07 pm

As explained before. It's not the game. It's what was done, and how it was done.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:08 pm

Kuzodav
As explained before. It's not the game. It's what was done, and how it was done.

Solution:

Forget about it and move on.

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:10 pm

I heart U Hash
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:10 pm

I need to go for a bit... I'm borderline on a breakdown due to all this and losing my Car because my Mom is being a stubborn dictating b***h.

I need to go take a breather...

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:12 pm

Ota is the one that made the biggest mistake here anyway. If I were you I would be pissed at him. He is the one who finalized negating the vote. This is dumb.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:13 pm

If T logs on tell him to get on skype.

DJNanners

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:13 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Kuzodav
Hashire Kazemeijin
Kuzodav
Hashire Kazemeijin

Role. Reveal.

I understand that.

I was on the brink of a depression attack. Obviously, I wasn't able to thing things through 100% at that time.

I wouldn't have made it mentally ok to the end of the game. This is just my default nature after years and years of abuse.

I'm really lacking sympathy for you, here.

You were on the brink of a depression attack because nobody would believe you in an inactive mafia game, where the only active people were you, who knew the roles, the entire mafia, who knew the roles, the mod, who knew everyone's roles, and two people who didn't post.
So basically, only two people wouldn't've believed you, and those two people would've found out at the role reveal anyway.

So you're using lack of rational thinking as an excuse, and I don't really see how it is one.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16052 16053 16054 16055 16056 16057 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games