Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:11 pm

Well, I must be off for tonight.
Thank you so much for the advice!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:17 pm

Thanks for the welcome, and you're welcome! :p

Sweet dreams!

KuraiKitty

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:58 pm

Okay Kurai, enough making people feel bad about themselves stare

You and I both know that your style of writing is enough to make half the members in here rethink their entire lives. xp

Welcome to the Guild. -goes off to read her RP-

EDIT: WOOT!! It's that RP! At least, I think, we can find a decent number of people in here to join and continue it all the way through.

I reserve Zell again! -shifty eyes-
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:00 pm

RavingGale

You and I both know that your style of writing is enough to make half the members in here rethink their entire lives. xp

*points to self*

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KuraiKitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:04 pm

But I-- gonk

I didn't-- gonk

I didn't mean to. x.x And no, I need to brush up. I'm very, very rusty.

And I want to get that RP up, running, and living! I have a good story for it, and if this doesn't work, I'm turning it into a fanfic! >.<
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Oh, it'll live alright . . . -laughs maniacally with lightning crackling in the background as he gets his gloves-

LIVE!

Edit: Gimme your renders so I can pimp up your banner.

Edit2: Did you notice the V:tM subforum? XD

Gale OverDrive

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:58 pm

All this talk about anatomy made me very interested in your RP Kurai xD Also it gave birth to a new attack pattern for my OC!

Edit: I was a bit disappointed to see a Kingdom Hearts RP, haven't ever played the game and I'm not too interested in it either, which means I'll hardly join... but it was some entertaining reading nonetheless :3
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:44 am

Icon . . . . redface not really . . . though I can't leave after college. I found it after college! Now I am in some online stuff, so it is alongside Gaia- not something to leave this place behind.

Believe me, it was bushels of fun!!! That combat scene between me, Krome, and her elven companion was something I would gladly call legendary. The combat was evolving in new ways that I hadn't expected, and even though I was the only one to take any hits, it wasn't due to godmodding. It was honest RP, and had it continued (without Krome's char) I am confident that I might have won. Though I could swear that I was finally cowed and left under my own power- not blasted out as Krome says. confused More than once I wonderd if it would be fun to recreate that RP in the mass forum, but worry that it will flop. I am not nearly as great a runner as I am a player- and don't think I am as phenominal as you all claim.

I thought Fenix left because of WoW . . . that was what she told me!

Yeah, Scarlett . . . worry about calling a self-proclaimed Ojiisan something to make him feel old. rolleyes You have a habit of making a few posts, and then disappearing for weeks again.

Gomen, Cobalt. Krome needs a 'Robin to her Batman' so to speak. A person that can focus her random bursts of creative energy into a beam of awesomeness to burn through and make a RP worthy of being dubbed Galvan II. Many have tried . . .
"they tried and failed?"
" . . . they tried and died."
Kudos to any that get the reference!

Welcome to the insanity, Kurai

Actually, Kingdom hearts was not as bad as I thought it would be. *smiles shyly at both KH and KH2 in his game library* Truth be told, I am surprised we don't have more media based RPs going on here.

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:11 am

mmmm im actually looking for rps to join any suggestions,
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:05 pm

Mmh...
Just started Death Note, today...
Gotta say... Interesting. 3nodding

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:09 pm

I've read some Death Note, it was interesting in the beginning, but then I felt it kind of went on and on without ever coming to a decent ending. Eventually I lost interest, so I've never finished reading it (if it's even come to a conclusion yet, don't know).

Anyone here familiar with the manga Air Gear? I find it highly entertaining, especially as the combat is kind of original. Also the character designs are interesting to say the least.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:28 pm

Lord, I really need to stay current to avoid making these long posts so frequently...

Make him feel old. mad p He even calls himself old...

Well, when you have 20+ people RPing, it can get hard for most GMs to handle (our Kromey being the exception).

*misses the original Galvan*
I've got it!
Krome, you should re-run the original Galvan! Galvan #2 isn't coming along so well, and you already have all the necessary material and plot ideas handy. So, why not bring it back again?

Welcome, Kurai! *gluggles*
I'll echo what others have said about your RP: It's great!
Kurai, you'll love Galvan 2 if it ever comes out. 3nodding
*got better the same way DTT did*
Yes, bringing as much reality as possible into your characters is a good detail-builder and imagination stimulant.
I would join your KH RP, Kurai, but I don't know wnough about the series...
Yes, Kurai, join the V:TM Mass RP! You'd be worthy!

Well, Talon, it couldn't hurt to try. wink

I would suggest "Legend of Faol'Dara," Alwyn! *uber-gluggle*

Daeth Not is so awesome! They even made a live movie (though Japanese) of it!
Nope, I've never heard of Air Gear...

*wonders what Gaia's "Mimzy" item and quest will be*

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

krome_devil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:29 pm

Re run the original galvan O.o? O_O huh?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:55 pm

krome_devil
Re run the original galvan O.o? O_O huh?

Ne, like... instead of starting a new plotline, and even, Galvan II, just start up another roleplay with the same plotline, and such, of the first Galvan.
Just... possibly same characters for some, otherwise, different characters, different outcomes, different dramas ( dramallama ), ect.

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KuraiKitty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:10 pm

I can join the Vampire: The Masquerade RP? Sweet. twisted

...Sorry. RavingGale and I used to role play that, desktop style. >D
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games