Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16067 16068 16069 16070 16071 16072 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Orphie
Owwin. I'm not even at home. I haven't been for two weeks. XD
That is 14 days, last update was on the first, what about those days between the 1st and when you left huh?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:26 pm

Owwin
HEY TALKING TO ONESELF IS MY BIT!
I'm not talking to Orphie. Who would talk to Orphie? I'm ignoring her. She's such a slutbag that it's not even funny. I'm ignoring her.

Orphie

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:26 pm

YEAH DIDN'T THINK SO.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:27 pm

Owwin
Orphie
Owwin. I'm not even at home. I haven't been for two weeks. XD
That is 14 days, last update was on the first, what about those days between the 1st and when you left huh?
Well, there was getting another page scanned in, packing to come to my grandparents, and being at my aunt and uncle's house from maybe the 3rd and 4th.

Orphie

Orphie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Jeez, Orphie, I can't ignore it anymore. You've gotta stop. Stop posting so much. You're ******** annoying and you're just copying Owwin.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:29 pm

Orphie
Jeez, Orphie, I can't ignore it anymore. You've gotta stop. Stop posting so much. You're ******** annoying and you're just copying Owwin.
Hey. I wasn't even copying Owwin. I was ignoring you.

Orphie

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Maybe they are all on MSN? Have you checked there?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Orphie
Orphie
What about now? Huh? Isn't this copying Owwin? You can't even think of anything original to do.

Orphie

Orphie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:31 pm

Orphie
Orphie
Orphie
What about now? Huh? Isn't this copying Owwin? You can't even think of anything original to do.
Yeah... well... You're just a slut. I'm going back to ignoring you.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:31 pm

Orphie
Orphie
Orphie
FINE IGNORE ME AND TALK TO YOURSELF HYPOCRITE! I WILL BUILD A WALL OF FEAR AND HATE AROUND YOU AND IMPRISON YOU IN SUFFERING!

Owwin

Orphie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Owwin
Maybe they are all on MSN? Have you checked there?
My grandpa doesn't have MSN. And because it's his computer, I'm not downloading it just to talk to some friends when I can use skype to chat with them.

Also, the only person I want to talk to right now is Ryan. I gotta tell him something.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:33 pm

Jeez, that Owwin guy is annoying. Always thinking about himself, not thinking about circumstances or anything. What a jackass.

Orphie

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:34 pm

Orphie
My grandpa doesn't have MSN. And because it's his computer, I'm not downloading it just to talk to some friends when I can use skype to chat with them.

Also, the only person I want to talk to right now is Ryan. I gotta tell him something.
Oh so you are mad we ignore you, yet you are too good for us? I ought to give you a smack. A poison one. Next time you eat cereal think about poison.

EDIT: also your grandpa needs MSN. I am sure he wants to talk to us. We are awesome.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:34 pm

Orphie
Jeez, that Owwin guy is annoying. Always thinking about himself, not thinking about circumstances or anything. What a jackass.
Hey! You're a b***h! Don't talk about Owwin that way!

Maybe you should just shut up and stop posting! You're just posting to alleviate your boredom. Isn't that selfish? And you're calling Owwin selfish. I can't believe you.

Orphie

Orphie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:36 pm

Owwin
Orphie

Oh so you are mad we ignore you, yet you are too good for us? I ought to give you a smack. A poison one. Next time you eat cereal think about poison.

EDIT: also your grandpa needs MSN. I am sure he wants to talk to us. We are awesome.
No, I just wanted some action on the cult so I could not look at the same posts all the time. Sure, I like talkin' to you guys, but I don't need to.

oh yeah i'm sure he wants to talk to all of you about gay sex and p***s and video games
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16067 16068 16069 16070 16071 16072 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games