Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:04 am

((it aint my style to be in two places at one but i have to redeem myself.))

Zeramaru wearing his coat walked up to the wall.
"This time it is my turn to protect!" Zeramarus said as he grabbed the back of his coat and tossed it into the air. Through the coat rushed 6 kunai with explosive tags towards Ning's mouth.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:24 am

jedi looked at the beast from a far. ......its.....

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:34 am

Zeramaru's face became blank for a second then his face looked confident.

"(Echoing intensely): Today's ally may be tomorrow's bitter enemy. Or worse - the time may come when shinobi of the same country will kill their brothers, just like you are now. Who of you can say that tomorrow you won't be aiming your shuriken at your neighbors? Your comrades? Your families? Is there no one who has a grudge against you? No one who mocks you? No one who really needs you? Is there truly no one out there who would kill you? Your enemy is standing right beside you. Is it you?... Or perhaps you?... This planet is like a giant bomb. See how easily it blows itself to bits with a single jutsu. Or rather, a single kunai. (Cruel laughter) There he is... It's the enemy!" Said the yonbi using zeramaru.

"get out of my mind" Zeramaru said as he followed what oroami said and thought of what he cares for.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:05 am

Rahenno stood up and looked to Susumu, "Why...in this time of battle, there's no time to think Susumu, just act." Rahenno steps in front of her to protect her while she regains her chakra. "Next time...Please let me use my Demon the way i want to." Rahenno said, ripping the seal off his forehead. Rahenno watched the continuing battle in front of him, He took out the kyo, sword of water and waited....

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:10 am

jedi was inside his mind looking on at something in his subconscious. what......
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:28 am

Rahenno seem to change into a whole different person altogether. He started to focus on everything at once. Susumu healing behind him, Hector attacking Cresent, Snowy looking towards Carge, and Jedi losed in thought.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:41 am

blue electricity seemed to start forming and rapidly going around jedi's body. his eyes opened with regular sharingan.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:03 am

Kashensu jumped down from the tree and landed softly on the ground. He stood waiting for someone to finally realize he was there.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:42 am

Hiro Snuck past the guard and left the village
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:48 am

Zeno ran up about 10 feet away from the gate, and by using the thunder voice jutsu, zeno communicated with rahenno. "Rahenno?Can you hear me?Hiro has sneaked off to the leaf, someone has to stop him!" Zeno shouted.

De-Vaughn07

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:50 am

(He can't go anywhere his genin, beside how are you going to "sneak" past a battle.)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:52 am

((i dont know but he posted and stuff, and zann caught him, but i guess hes an idiot. haha)

De-Vaughn07

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:58 am

Hiro walked in with his head down and limping and he fell cuz rogue ninjas attacked him
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:32 am

Angel was on the ground because of when he met blades with Ning.((I think.))
He stood up and his sword was about 20 feet away. He was sure if he ran for it something would stop him. He pulled out a lance, and pointed the tip at the ground. He waited for something else crazy to happen. He then remembered people were struggling to live. He jumped over in front of Rahenno. "You stay here, protect Susumu until she is back to normal, Ill protect you both from whatever i can. But for the love of god, please dont go berserk and try to overpower that thing."

((I will probably edit this post, but I didnt read all the pages i missed yet, I will change it accordingly.))

o Apollo i

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:36 am

jedi was suddenly next to angel. i will help you.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games