Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:41 pm
Bou smiled.
"I can sense your baby moving. You should give birth in a couple months." She said. Lilli was due in approx. 5 months. Amane would have her child a few weeks earlier.
"Amane should have hers in less time. But I wonder how different things will be. Once you two give birth." Bou paused, looking at the closed bathroom door. Longing for a family of her own. Her heart throbbed for a child of her own, a family with Kyoiya. "And I wonder if I will ever have a family that I can call mine." She said not taking her eyes off the door.

Mai felt Ryuu smile. Her hands found her way up to his hair, her fingers were entangled in it. Suddenly she sensed someone.
Zan.
Mai parted from Ryuu and looked to her right. Sure enough, Zan stood there, unable to move, as if frozen. A hurt expression clear across her beautiful face.
"Ryuu?" She asked. A tear slid down her face. Suddenly she turned and ran back into the forest, away from the manor. Tears slid down her face.
Mai backed away from Ryuu.
"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have. I...I..." She said and turned away from him. Her hands wrapped around her small figure.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:03 pm
Lilli sighed. "That seems so far away.."
"I do to.. but lately nothing is really working out for me, if you'd noticed. But Bou, I'm sure you and Kyoiya will have a family, it takes some time though. I'm sure it'll be easier for you, not being caught between two people, like I was." Lilli said.

Sudddenly, the bathroom door opened.
Kyoiya came out, with a grin on his face.
He walked back to Bou. "There." He said softly. "Am I more.. presentable?" He asked, laughing.
-----------

Ryuu could sense the person, a few feet back.
Mai parted from him and looked to her right. Sure enough, Zan stood there, unable to move, as if frozen. A hurt expression clear across her beautiful face.
"Ryuu?" She asked. A tear slid down her cheek. Suddenly she turned and ran back into the forest, away from the manor. Tears slid down her face.

"Zan, no!" Ryuu said. She was already out of sight.
"Oh my gosh, Mai, no. It's fine. It isn't your fault, at all." Ryuu said. "It's just I don't know what Zan had in mind about me and her..." Ryuu fell to the ground. He out his head between his knees. "Gah.. Damnit." He mumbled. "I'm sorry. I just need a minute to think." He said.
After a moment Ryuu stood.
"It's my fault. I shouldn't have led you on so strongly. Damn, I feel like an a*****e."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:13 pm
Bou smiled as what Lilli was saying.
"Am I more...presentable?" Kyo asked. She turned around and smiled. She hugged him and kissed him lightly on the lips. There was the distinct smell of cigarette smoke. But nothing she couldn't handle.
"Yes." She said.

Mai had sunk to the ground. She was holding herself.
Rebound Girl. The words echoed in her head.
She stood up and turned to face Ryuu. Tears ran down her face.
"DAMNIT RYUU. AM I JUST ANOTHER REBOUND GIRL TO YOU?!?!" She yelled and ran back to the manor, leaving him alone.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:15 pm
"Mai, no. You aren't!" Ryuu shouted as she ran off.
"DAMN IT!" Ryuu shouted. "What the hell is wrong with me? I can't do anything right, can I? And now everyone hates me. ********." Ryuu said.
Ryuu looked to the east, the diredtion Zan had taken, and west, the direction Mai had taken back towards the manor. He was unsure of which way he should choose.
Zan.. if you can hear me.. please stop running. I need to talk to you. I need you to understand, I need to understand. Please Ryuu thought, concentrating of Zankuko.
-------------

Kyoiya smiled, kissing her again.
"I bet my jacket still smells like smoke, doesn't it?" Kyoiya laughed sniffing the sleeve. Sure enough, it did. "Damn.." He mumled.
"Wait..Do I still, smell like smoke?" Kyoiya asked. "Like my breath? It'll take a while to fade away.." Kyoiya said.
He unzipped his jacket, and dropped it into the laundry chute.
He realized he was only wearing a fishnet short-sleeved fishnet shirt.
"Er.. Lilli, you don't mind, do you?" Kyoiya asked.
Lilli shook her head. "Oh no, of course not." She said.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:16 am
Zankuko had faintly heard Ryuu's voice. She stopped just close enough the eavesdrop. From behind a tree she stepped out into the diminishing light.
"What." She said, irritated and hurt. Then she saw the torn expression on Ryuu's face. He looked like he was going to cry. Suddenly all she wanted to do was to tend to his every want and need to make sure that he would never cry again.
No. No Zan. You saw what he did. She thought.

Bou giggled.
"Oh no, really it's fine. As long as I have you I'm okay. Just no smoking." She said, her arms now around his neck.
"At least not around me." Bou smiled and kissed his lips lightly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:44 pm
[[I'm sorrrrrry. It's just, I've been on the computer every night and needed a bit of a break sweatdrop ]]

“Hm? Oh yeah sorry. It’s uh, up about two flights.” Jin said; his eyes fixed on the stairs in front of them. He started to walk over to them but stopped and looked down at her feet.
High heels. He knew it, why did woman have to wear them anyway? They didn’t have to be tall and from what he heard, they hurt a lot.
He didn’t see the so-called, “benefits” outweighing the downs.
“You know what, stay here and I’ll go and drop them off ok?” Jin said trying to be thoughtful.

haruxxx
Crew

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:57 pm
'Was that... Was that a glance at my feet? Oh God, please don't tell me he has a foot fetish! I swore to myself I'd never talk to anyone like that again!' Laswende's theory was proven false when he said he'd go and put his bags away. He was concerned for the sanctity of her feet.

"Aw, don't worry about me. I'm a big girl, I can handle myself." She flashed him a playful smile before removing the black pumps. "See?" In case he couldn't, she pulled up her dress a bit and kicked out her leg into a dancer's point before pulling it back in.

"Lead the way. I'd probably get lost if I tried to find it on my own." Unlikely, now that she had his scent memorized, but she guessed he was the kind of guy that liked to help women out.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:32 pm
Ryuu inhaled deeply, trying not to let his emotions take over him. He could feel the tears in his eyes.
"Zan, you have to understand. Mai kissed me first, I just.. kissed back." Ryuu said. He realized that saying that obviously didn't help.
"Zan, I'm sorry." Ryuu said, the tears spilling over. They trickled down his cheeks. Ryuu put his head down, letting it hang. The tears dripped off his face, falling to the ground.
"It's my fault, really. I was unsure if we were together or not. Because after 10 years, I just didn't know. I shouldn't have assumed that you didn't have as strong of feelings for me. I.. I'm sorry." Ryuu said, wiping his tears away. More came, flooding his eyes.

Kyoiya smiled. "Okay. I'll try not to, or at least not around you." Ryuu promised. Kissing her again.

Lilli laughed to herself, all the while feeling torn inside. I wish that I could be as happy as they are. With no difficulties... Everything must be so much easier for them. Lilli sighed. She stood. "I feel like a third wheel right now.. so I guess I'll leave you two alone." Lilli said. She could feel the tears in her eyes.
"See you two later.." Lilli said softly, as she walked out of the room.
As soon as she was out the door, the tears spilled over. She slowly shuffled down the hall, sobbing silently.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:46 pm
Zan slowly approached him. She hugged him lightly. He was trying not to cry.
"I'm sorry Ryuu. I should've listened to you. I guess that girl is all upset now." She said.

Bou looked at Lilli, concerned. But Lilli already was out the door.
She could sense that she was crying. And she wondered if Kyo could too.
"I wonder if she's okay. I wonder if I should go talk to her. Maybe Takeru could say something." She said, concerned.

Tuesday, who was lounging in the front room, heard Lilli crying. It was a faint, muffled sound. She turned the corner to find him, looking right at her.
He saw wetness on her face and without hesitation leapt from his chair and embraced her in his arms.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:57 pm
Ryuu shook his head, sniffling. "Nah, it's okay." He mumbled.
"But yes, Mai is probably really upset right now. I should go talk to her. Though I doubt she really wants to listen." Ryuu said.
"I think we should go back, and I should explain to her."

Kyoiya shook ihs head. "I don't think she is okay.. I could tell she seemed upset. I think Takeru will take care of it.. her." Kyoiya said, he hugged Bou, tightly against him.

Lilli wrapped her arms tightly around Tuesday. She hadn't even recognized it was him at first, but could then tell from his familiar scent. And the way he held her.
"Tuesday, I feel terrible. I don't understand how I'm never okay with what's happening in my relationship. I hate not being able to be with you, and I'd hate to leave Klaash. I'm sick of feeling empty." She said, sobbing into his chest.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:25 pm
Jin shrugged and started his ascent. When they reached the top of the second flight of stairs Jin mumbled they were almost there.
Jin’s door was the third door from the stairs.
“Alright, its this one.” He said turning the knob and thrusting the door open.
He stepped inside and walked over to his neatly made bed and dropped the bags down. His room wasn’t anything special. He hadn’t done anything different to it since he moved in.
Jin noticed a pair of pants on the floor and quickly picked them up throwing them in the dirty basket, something he failed to give attention to earlier.
“Sorry. No one is really in here besides me.” He commented while cleaning a few things up.
“Uhm ready?” He asked looking back at her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:39 pm
Mai had already gotten to the manor, she was running up the stairs, to the balcony. She bust open the door. A beautiful woman with white hair turned around suddenly. She stopped strumming her cello and placed it in the case.
"Yes?" She said. Her voice hypnotic. Mai sighed, deciding the join this woman. She sulkily walked forward.
"Sorry. I just need to get away. The view up here is gorgeous." She said, sitting on the ledge.
"Yes I know. Thats why I'm up here so often. To think and just, relax. Whats on your mind?" Amane asked, curious. "Oh by the way, I'm Amane." She said, smiling. Mai smiled back.
"Oh." She said, Amane was the one who was currently with Takeru, the man who had killed her friends.
"I'm Mai. And things ahve been. really ******** up lately. I've been living here for a while. But I met this man, Ryuu." Amane nodded, familiar with Ryuu. "And yeah, he's nice and gorgeous but, he was with a girl named Zankuko, good name huh," She said sarcastically. For the name meant 'murderer'. "And she saw us kissing. He got really defensive when I asked if he was with her. He said he wasn't but. I don't know. ANd I've always been the rebound girl for people. Always. And i thought that he was going to be the one who really, truly loved me." She ended there.
"Yeah. Ryuu is kinda flirty. But I really don't know what to tell you except to talk to him. I mean maybe they aren't together. You never know." Amane replied.
"Yeah I guess. You mind if I stay up here with you for a while?" She asked.
"Sure." Amane replied.

Zan sighed.
"Yeah I guess." She said and started heading towards the manor with Ryuu.

Tuesday stood and held Lilli in his arms. [[PERFECT TIME FOR KLAASH!!!]]
"Lilli, just let go of me. You don't need me. I'd only ******** up your life more. Klaash can provide for you and he isn't bipolar, he would never, ever hurt you and only wants what is best for you. Sure I want what is best for you but Lilli, I've hurt you so badly, I cannot forgive myself and can hardly see why you forgive me." He said, his chin resting lightly on her shoulder.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:34 pm
[[ neutral Nothing to do~YWAHLOL.
Brain only set for my Dual Dragons story as of now. :/
I'm on chapter 2 woot! 24 pages.Wheeee.]]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:44 am
After a while of walking, Ryuu and Zan had made there way back to the manor. Ryuu slowly stepped ud the staircase, still feeling torn.
"Zan, I'm sorry, really." He said softly.

[Abby seriously you could have posted.. >__>]

Lilli pulled herself away from Tuesday. "What are you saying?" Lilli asked.
"Oh.. sorry. I thought you meant it literally like actually let go of me." Lilli said.
"But Klaash.. just doesn't seem like he cares some of the time. He always assumes things. Like assuming that this is your child, when it's his. I don't like it to be like that." Lilli said.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:03 pm
When he began to walk, Lace followed behind him like an obedient pup. While it probably would have been easier to wait during his short errand, it would have been boring three times over. When they made it to his room, she was bombarded with vast reserves of his aroma. Her own room was new and had no such claim.

"I love the way you... Your room smells..." It was an odd comment but a compliment. His scent was solidly masculine, strong and potent. It was confident and reassuring. She was unsure whether he'd ever been around a wolf demon or even a lycanthrope. 'Does he even know I'm not human?'

"Oh, yeah I'm ready..."

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games