Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:32 pm

No; we did not plant any Radishes. Mainly cuz of me not having any teeth; still. Damn Insurance companies!! pirate We did plant Tomatoes, Yellow Summer Squash, Zucchini, Yellow Bell Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, Jalapeno` Peppers, Banana Peppers, Chili Peppers, Chipolti Peppers, Green Beans, Red Cabbage, some type of fancy Lettuce, White Corn, and Red Corn. We also are growing some Spices/Seasonings as well. They are: Cilantro Lemon (fairly new kind), Cilantro (Regular), Basil, Oregano, and Mint. And yes; fruit too. lol We have one Raspberry Tree, Strawberry Bush, Cantaloupe, and Baby Sweet (a smaller, sweeter type of Watermelon). Yay!! I ish going to have my very own Watumelon; hehe.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:17 am

Now that is a garden!

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:04 am

This is our first time trying to plant veggies and fruit. We did so well with growing flowers and shrubs, we decided that we might as well try to grow our own food.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:23 am

Well I really hope it works out for you. I wish we could but we just don't have the room.

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:25 am

I'm so sorry to hear that darling. If we lived closer, I'd send you some or bring you some every weekend.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:55 pm

ChainsawDooM
Apathy, huh, Gwee? Boy, I know how that feels... how hard it is to come back after you've been gone a while because of apathy. Just do your best, Gwee.

When I was gone because of apathy, the thing that always brought me back was because I knew people were waiting for me to come back, and when I'd stop fighting and let apathy take over, the best way to get me thinking about the group again, and raise the chances I'd come back, were when I got a PM or a profile comment, and it'd make my phone vibrate, and I'd know someone was tryin' to talk to me... it's probably one of the reasons I didn't come back for a while... 'cause I wasn't gettin' too many messages the last time I was gone. One of Lil' T's messages finally got me to come back... I probably wouldn't have come back for a much longer time if it hadn't been for that.

Hehe... maybe you should set Gaia as your homepage for your computer. That way every time you get onto the internet, you'd have to think about us, and have to make the choice not to stop by, instead of never even thinking about it. I'd bet it'd be harder to stay away then.

... That's actually a fairly good idea. I might have to do that myself during my next bout with apathy...

Oh, how does your garden grow?
Here's an interesting site on that:
http://www.rhymes.org.uk/mary_mary_quite_contrary.htm
Ah, gweener is being seduced by the darkside!?!
I guess it's not so much apathy as it is self-pity...
I know... pathetic.
But I know still have love in my heart for yall.
I think about Watu often.
I don't know what's wrong with my.
I just still find too many reminders of my sweet little Itty.
I miss her all the time.
It hurt to put up her special food dish. It hurts when I run across the little dresses I made for her and dressed her in ontop the dryer. I miss her cuddles when I snuggle up to watch some late night tv.
Sorry to be a Debbi-downer;
I just don't seem to be over it much.

Back on the subject of gardens... I never have much luck with fruits and veggies, except my fig tree. Other than that I still to plants that a harder to kill; like bulbs. Best thing is they come back ever year and multiply!

Anyway, I am sorry if I've disappointed anyone.

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:32 pm

You have never disappointed anyone! You are having a rough time and that is understandable.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:00 am

Welcome back Gwee. It's good to have you here.

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:01 am

I hope you feel better, Gwee. I hate to see anyone feelin' down, so I'll try to do what I can to cheer you up.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:25 am

I think we need more posting members!

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:02 am

I second that emotion!! hehe
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:07 am

Your avi looks great today super cute!

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:49 am

Thanks Hazu. I'm just trying to get into the spirit of Summer. hehe
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:43 pm

Aw, yall are the best.

I think I'll take a cue from Bubbles and change my outfit to get into the spirit of Summer! Everyone looks so stunning.

Gweener

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:33 pm

You look splashingly beautiful yourself Gwee.
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games