Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:34 am
'Phew' Beastboy realeased a heavy sigh as he was freed of the heavy anchor or worry weighing around his neck. He was glad she was ok, it seemed Starifre was so delicate sometiemes and was always surffering or recoperating from some kind of ailment. Though this could be the end of this problem for good hopefully.

'Hey' Robin croaked weakly, he his heart went into overdrive as Starfire began to move around, she was ok. All his panic and distress had been for nothing, though he should have known that, he knew she was strong and could weather anything which came her way.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:52 pm
Starfire then heard Robin's voice and looked towards him. She smiled and ran towards him happily. "Robin," she said and jumped on him in her wolf form. She then nuzzled him.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:35 pm
'Star' Robin whispered morphing into wolf form nuzzling Starfires soft and embracing fur never wishing to leave or be dragged apart from it's soft warm environment. Never again, never again. He coudln't imagine loving anyone more then her from here to the end of eternity or his hopefully long and fruitful life.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:33 pm
Starfire felt so warm and safe when she's with Robin. Her heart never stops beating and there is always light in her becasue of him. He was her light, life, and love now. Someone prescious to her. "Oh, Robin. What I feel for you will never change," she whispered into his wolven ear and was lying on top of him. She then rubbed against him. It felt like nothing can break this momment.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:51 am
'Me neither Star, never no matter what happens' he whispered horasely tickling the looser and smaller strands of her inside the the curved cave of Starfires ear. He never wanted to be torn away from this embrace, he was happy to lay her with her for the rest of his natural life. It felt so incredbily good, nothing could ever beat this felling, abousltely nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:48 pm
Starfire ear's then tickled as Robin whispered in her ear. She then licked him(it like kissing him). Then her tail began to wag as she felt so happy and good inside. She didn't want this momment to end.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:40 am
Robin's tail wagged estcially at the emrbace he found himself in wsith his one true love. The high he found himself could not be macthed or beaten. Not even with acorabtic feats he performed as the rush of adreline surged through his body. Nothing could beat this, absoultey nothing at all on both worlds they found themselves on.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:22 pm
She then jumped off of him, stood on all fours, and looked at him. She smiled and licked him again. She then waved her tail under his chin, with tease and felt this strange sensation feeling in her. She felt so open and loving.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:31 am
Spider-robin wandered into the caslte in search of a bed suddenly feeling so drained and empty, it seemed finally his hetic and lack or rest life style was beginning to cacth up with him and starting to weigh him down, though the world which awaited him in subocinscous prision waqs horrific and would put off many from ever sleeping again, yet he found the urge irresitable to ignore or deny anymore. He found a door swining it open he found the two love birds Robin and Starfire getting all loved up on the floor, 'Yeah this isn't uncomfortable' he grunted his vision becoming shrap and strained.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:20 pm
Starfire ears then picked up as she heard someones voice. She looked towards the door and saw Spider-robin. She turn red and just sat still.

Then Gemini came back down and walked in as she notice Spider-robin at the door. She walked over and looked in. Gemini than notice what ehr parents were doing. "Oh, I see. Having some happy time you two," she said in a teasing smirk and than giggled.

Starfire blushed as she saw her daughter. "Cough," as she cough nervously. "Heheh, I guess. . .you. . .uh. . . .can. .say that. . .Heheh," said Starfire in a nervoius and little giggle tone.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:48 pm
"That's how I felt too when I heard, " Raven said softly, watching the relief leave Beast Boy.

Odysseus nodded his head, knowing that Adonis would know. "Very well. Let's chow down and get my energy up before it drains away for the ceremony." He was interested in what this ceremony would be like, what it would require from him. Obviously, it wouldn't be easy. Odysseus knew that Adonis was strong, and if he said that it had exhausted him, then the saber knew he would need all the energy he could muster up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:00 am
'Well I doubt you were looking for anything I consider a good time' Spider-robin commented sarcastically, this was mustering up the last of strength, he needed sleep and not to find to Teen lovers getting warm and furry togther, it was a big castle and he doubted that most of them could contain those in a adult and strict views could send them to firey and tanning deeps of hell.

'You could say that' Robin muttered sitting up his ears beginning to burn up on re-entry to reality, he knew thier was nothing wrong with what they were doing, it was checking embrassing to be found doing it. Well at least it hadn't been the entire group which had walked in on them, or worse the young and imperssonable pups.

'Well at least it means we can stop being the worlds worst baby sitters' Beastboy chuckled nervously keeping one firm eye on the pups, he dread to think what else could go wrong while they were on wacth, saying it couldn't get worst would deffinately tempt the masters of fate into proving them wrong.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:37 am
'Very well, we should head down to the mess hall and i'll have the chefs cook you the juicest and signifncatly amazing steak in this world and infinite others' Adonis said cheerfully he wasn't going put off Odysseus or terrfiy him needlessly about an event which simply requires strength and deidication, which he had an numerous amounts.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:32 pm
The Italius saw a butterfly and started chasing it. He chased it into the castle.

Starfire then stood up and heard someone running in.

Italius came running in the room as he chased a butterfly. He tried pawing at it too. As he chased it he bumped into Starfire's leg, looked up and said, "Star moma. Sorry."

Starfire leaned her wolf head to Italius and said, "Its ok." She than nuzzled him on the nose. She then picked him up with her teeth and started to carry him outside.

Gemini then giggled again and said, "Well, I must go talk with our new comer Zeta now." She than walked away.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:54 pm
Raven watched Italius run off, noting where he was going. Since he was heading in Starfire's direction, she let the pup run, glancing occasionally to make sure he didn't turn away and head off in a new direction. "That'll be a relief. Kids aren't my thing even if those kids are furry." Raven muttered.

Odysseus grinned. "Now that sounds amazing." He was hungry, having eaten little since yesterday's battle. For some reason, right after a battle, he couldn't eat. However, he was ravenous now. Food would be good.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games