Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:54 pm
"I could show you," Koto said, "Another friend of ours draws portraits. He drew a picture of her next to a tree that was about ten feet tall and she was shorter than it."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:05 am
"Can i see the picture?" Spade asked wanted to see a small seraphiel. She grinned. "Do you know alot of dragonkin?"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:11 am
Koto nodded and stood again. He walked over to a cabinet in the corner and started going through files, "I would like to believe that I have met every Dragonkin that has lived for the past maybe seven hundred years, but I could be wrong," He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:17 am
Spade blinked suprised. "Are there alot of dragonkin around?" She had only thought there were a few left. She laughed at Lost pulling his hair to start braiding it again.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:46 pm
"I have lost count to be honest," Koto said, "They are almost all in human form like I am. Well, I will never get the joy of being my true form again, but there are others who are not as maimed as I."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:51 pm
Lost looked suprised that he wouldnt be able to become a dragon again. "What happened to you?" He asked eating another candy still a bit timid.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:56 pm
"Humans," Koto said, "In another town they discovered what I am and they captured me. I didn't want to transform because I would risk hurting them. They tortured me for a few years and then severed my limbs. After that they thought that they were wrong since I took it without changing back. So they offered me prosthetic limbs and a cabin in Dethan, and I accepted," He pulled out the picture at last and walked back over, "That was about eight hundred years ago that all that happened. I have lived in Dethan ever since," He sat down and presented the picture to Spade. There was a white colored Dragonkin that was about the size of a minivan there. Its wings were not quite developed yet so it couldn't fly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:01 pm
Spade looked sad when she heard that. "Seraphiel said humans didnt like anything that was different from them. They did a terrible thing to you" She looked at seraphiels picture. "She is tiny" Spade said laughing.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:05 pm
"I suppose so," Koto said and leaned back, "Those were Kieran's words...I'm amazed she still remembered him say it," His head tilted over towards the two when he heard Spade laughing, "Don't let her know I have shown you two that picture. She's scary when she's angry. She won't be easy on me even if I'm a cripple," He laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:16 pm
// DX ukyo can you think of a good name for the char im making? //

Spade nodded. "She told us that when she was warning us not to tell anyone we are experiments" She replied before laughing again. "She doesnt like people to see her when she was little?"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:43 pm
"You could say that," Koto said, "She thinks she was fatter than other young Dragonkin, when in reality she just grew up a little faster."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:58 pm
// *brain explodes from innability to think up a new name* //

"She is tiny!" Spade said suprised. "How small were dragonkin?"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:10 pm
(Can't help you there)

"Well our eggs are around two feet at the longest part," Koto said, spreading his arms wide to about two feet to demonstrate, "For her age, she was maybe two feet taller than the others her same age."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:16 pm
"You get big for small dragonkin" Spade said suprised. She grinned. "Seraphiel is a huge dragon"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:27 pm
"I haven't seen or heard from her or her brother in many years," Koto said, "Although she did tell me that KoTari lives here in this very village now."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games