Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:58 pm
"Sure thing, I'm from england but I also lived in france so I can speak in french. So accents make you laugh, huh?"Robert laughed and metaly noted that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:06 pm
User Image

"Wouldn't it make any girl laugh? I'm sure?" She smiled "I speak flueint german, and I tried french, but I got frustrated and gave up on that.."

She hasn't spoken freely allot in awhile, and rarely too humans also. She was starting to feel her human self, even though the body could never return she was satisfied by her mind.

MindxHunter

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:14 pm
Robert laughed. "I guess it would. It was the exact oppisite with me I got frusterated with german." Robert said, he hadn't really talked this much his whole life even since he was forbidden to do so by his mom.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:18 pm
User Image

Kaline leaned her elbow on the table, with a stubborn face saying "Blah, but French has so many silent letters, and german..well you say every letter in the word.."

The conversastion was random ,but easy.

She could hear the talking, as she locked in on it, about her. She started to feel guilty, and didn't want him to be mad, and ruin everyone else's night..
I want to tell them sorry , but I fear that would just make them angry too..

MindxHunter

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:19 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter watched the other vampire for a moment, a small growl ready to escape his lips. She had done him no wrong but apparently she had threatened Madeline in some way for Armand to react in such a manner. He almost felt sorry for any humans in the vicinity of Armand that night. Almost. Hunter looked at Madeline, she looked very uncomfortable being in their precence. He smiled warmly and reached a hand out to pat her shoulder. "Don't worry Ms. Moorne, Armand will be fine. And Ravin and I will not let anything happen to you. I know you feel uncomfortable but could you please move behind us if you will. I cannot wrap my arms around you like I do with Veronica or Ravin with the snack and you would be safer there." He looked at Veronica and kissed her neck briefly. "Everything is fine love. Just a small dispute, it will be taken care of..."

ll God that sucked >.< sorry guys!!! ll

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:30 pm
User Image

Kaline began to feel the stares harder ,and harder. She became uneasy, as her sad eye hit the table. I...I don't know what to do...Trying anything at this point..it could make things worse.. She started to detest her vamprism more than ever. They hate me..they all do.. It brought the feelings of the times ,that were years ago when she was hunted.  

MindxHunter

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:54 pm
Robert decided to go talk to the people that the girl keeps staring at. "Hi guys and ladies I'm Robert, you guys are?" He asked smiling. Usually he was shy, but now he just wanted to say hi, he was just so darn lonely.He brushed his hair out of his eyes, his purple eyes glowing and twinkling. He smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:56 pm
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Mads," Veronica bit her bottom lip. "Is... are you okay?" Her eyes flashed to the girl that Hunter was looking at. An angry glare flew her way. "Who is she?" She asked Hunter, or Ravin whoever knew really.
She bit her bottom lip as Hunter asked Madeline to move behind them because he couldn't wrap his arms around her as he did with her or how Ravin did with Dylan, or the snack. "Hunter be nice." Veronica rubbed his arm gently.
Hunter kissed her neck for a moment before telling her everything was fine. "What happened," She looked around the room and sighed softly.
She was ready to kick a**.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"I won't do anything to get myself killed." Dylan sighed softly as she rubbed his back. "But, I want to help." There wasn't much a human could do in this situation- That he was sure of. Especially when he didn't even know what was going on. "We could take Madeline to my room? Or something? I mean, I don't really know whats happening but..." He broke off, unsure of where he was going with that.

samanthaualani

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:35 pm
User Image

Kaline turned to see robert walk to the Vampires and mortals "W-Wait" she said too softly. She became frightened only for roberts sake. Her eyes were filled with saddness, but she knew she couldn't let robert fend for himself...The mortals had their vampires..and He could be killed easily. I...I..

She got up slowly ,and walked behind robert, with an innocent face thinking I have to find a way to get him away...especially before Mr.Thorne comes back She stood only 5 ft. behind Robert. Competely ready for attacks, and punishment.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:01 am
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Only if Madeline approves," she said immediately. "Hunter may have her best interests at mind, but she needs to be sure." Ravin continued to rub his back, thinking about that night was supposed to be the last night for Dylan as a mortal. She had wanted so badly to share it with him.
But it didn't matter so much anymore. She was eager to protect mortals she hadn't cared for before. They were like her family.

Ravin leaned up in her boots to peck Dylan's lips. "And I want to protect you if anything happens," she murmured. "That, I doubt."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:53 am
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand breathed heavily. In his hand he held the arm of a trembling and struggling girl. She looked only about fifteen. Too young to die. He raised his head to the sky and breathed in the smell of the night which he could barely smell because of the blood. So much blood. He was covered from head to toe in the gore that was in the surrounding darkness. The trees were splattered with it. There was no way Armand was going to clean this one up at all. It was strange...he didn't remember this part at all. This was one of the rare moments where he knew what he was doing and really it didn't matter at all. He looked down at the trembling kid in his hand and knelt down on face level to her. "Don't fight. You can't win. This will be painful. There will be blood. It will not be over quickly." He let a growl go and lost consciousness again...

He awoke again a while later and found a different human in his hands then the one he remembered before. It scared him a bit. How many had he killed? What was the headmaster going to think of him now? He would have to leave the school, leave Madeline, and leave Airi after he had just found her, not that she cared all that much to be truthful he did. A lot. He finished the human and found himself angry again. He yelled out loudly and began tearing the body into many pieces. Damn that vampire for doing what she did to Madeline. He was entirely too protective enough to want to fight that girl and do what he was to these humans. How could he be so easily snapped like this? His temper had grown weak...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:29 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline looked around at the people surrounding her. They didn't know how she felt. They couldn't know how she felt. She felt crushed. The feeling of being left always made her feel rebellious. Too bad she hadn't brought her purse with her. She stopped playing with the corner of the dress and looked at the guy who approached. Behind him was her. She quickly glanced away. Madi looked over at Hunter and Veronica. "No. No I'm not okay. And no I don't want to stand behind you. I want to..." She choked on her words. She wanted to be away from them. She wanted to be with Armand. She wanted to be home. She wanted the girl to love her alone. She wanted so many things. Madi felt her eyes start to water. She wiped the tears away, smudging the dark circles around her eyes.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:54 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked over the mortal who approached them. Then the vampire who had angered Armand followed and he hissed slightly and bared his fangs, regardless of the mortal in front of him. He let Veronica go and pushed her behind him then moved in front of Madeline, she didn't want to be here obviously. "What is it that you did to anger Alexander Thorn girl. Don't say nothing, I've known him too long and "nothing" doesn't set him off like that." Hunter had totally ignored the human.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:49 pm
User Image

Kaline stepped infront of robert, and glared at him trying to give him a warning. She wispered so soft, only the vampires could hear her. "Please forgive me...I dont want to say to much.." She glanced behind her, looking at robert "He doesn't know...so I won't say too much, but my instincts were out of control..around..his mate.."

The words ashamed her ,but it was the truth , she was nevermore drawn to her type of blood. "I..I'm calm now..but I hear him out there..he's screaming." She held her sad innocent eyes , she didn't want robert around at this point, or wanted to be around her kind ,that hated her in only an instant.

MindxHunter

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:46 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

She was back. The girl, vampire, named Kaline. She just couldn't stay away. She wondered why. Maybe it ws because of all the glances and stares that were thrown in her direction. No that couldn't be it. It looked as if she was protecting the boy from the others. Others meaning the vampires surrounding her. Madeline stepped back away from her as Hunter stepped in front of Madi. She couldn't believe he was protecting her or that anyone was protecting her. She smiled a small smile. They could actually care. She wasn't going to be left alone. She wouldn't have to defend for herself. Madi noticed the girl's motuh moving, but nothing was audible or to her. She wanted to know what she was saying. It could have something do with why Armand hated/disliked her or where Armand was now.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games