Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:22 pm
Apollo looked at Ashley before running his hand through his hair slightly. "Hmmm...I just use my real name..these human's are too stupid to realise that I AM apollo...I mean hell I decimated like ten cop's and they can't figure it out..? They are kinda...stupid as hell..." He said before laughing evily...which was akward....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:20 pm
'yeah..I'm alittle surprise that know one knows that i completely switch their memory of the golden blood incident.' Aren't you also using your real body just like i am. Ashley spoke as she moved a strain of hair from her face, due to the wind from the open windows.

Suzumi made it into the gym with ease but she still wanted to see at least her friend, whose name slipped her but it wasn't like it was his real name. just an alias. As she passed through the crowded students and managed to reach the front. so she was glad when know one hit on her at the moment. she didn't meet any girls to be friends with but the alias sister who happened to be in the accident awhile back.  

Serphrim

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:50 pm
Apollo tapped his chin thoughtfully before nodding slightly. "Yes I alway's am in my real body..and man did it hurt when those cop's shot me with those guns..." He said before nodding to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:52 pm
(I guess I shouldn't wait for Sakura. *sigh*)
Dio looked about the kitchen area for a pen and piece of paper. Once he found the parchment and pen he began to write instructions for Samantha when she woke. Dio listed that their was a car in the apartment parking lot she could use to get to school. He left note on the same night he left the grape along with the car keys. After that Dio headed out. He left his apartment with a mailbag type backpack with supplies inside. (Along with some booze.)

Some time later, Dio arrived at school. He got out his orange GTO and slammed the door behind him shut.

Heading up the front step of the school, Dio began to wonder who he'd find inside. He'd already met two Olympians, His father's wife and his step sister Athena. Who else could he meet were they all here? Dio proceeded to make his way inside and headed for his class.

Once inside his class, Dio searched the room to see all who were there. Dio spotted Athena talking a boy with white and dark clothing. Even from the distance though, Dio heard a bit of their ongoing conversation. The boy seemed typical to Dio. shadey and arrogant. He almost played into a sort of anti-hero demeanor. Something Dio had seen and heard a bit too much of. Choosing a random empty seat, Dio sat down, resting his bag next to him.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:04 pm
((ehh is that Shadey and arrogant person me perchance? razz If so then WOO I made my point..apollo is being opposite of a god so he's not like...nevermind..so yeah is it me? razz ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
Minos, The Mighty Minotaur

Or Michael, The Freshman?
He stopped for a moment "Wait a minute- Twitchy?" This angered him but only for a split second as he had notice she went on without him, he managed to go up the steps in time to hear her joke. He stared at the door in awe "This door is obviously of utmost importance, never has a door had to do duties such as these." He chuckled lightly, until he realized once more she had gone on without him. Again he managed to catch up just as she entered the class room "Uh..." He looked at all of the people within the class room, his eye kind of twitched. However, he went on lazily, going through chair after chair, he finally picked one and slid riiight into it "I am the lord of this chair, fear my ultimate powers of chairomancy" He wiggled his fingers as if casting a spell. But he was mostly just talking to himself.

Lieutenant Murp

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:10 pm
(O.O wait, you are purposely being a bizarro apollo?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:16 pm
((Mmhmm..I like being a bad arse razz We could be friend's lawl razz But I'm an a**..j/k But I do like being shadey and shtuff...and he love's being revealing..hence the shirt showing his ab's and shtuff o.o))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:16 pm
Ashley felt the presence of dio, and turned her head to face him. "you seem alittle too happy? Please tell me you didn't sleep with her, that be wrong on many levels and also could you refrain from being that awful tasting beverage to school."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:25 pm
Apollo walked over to the other boy and tilted his head slightly before throwing an arm around Dio's shoulder. "Hey buddy mind sharing some of that?" he said before pointing to the booze, he chuckled before looking back at Athena (Forgot your chars name at first razz my bad) "Aww c'mon don't be like that, booze isn't god AWFUL but a drink FROM the gods." He said before laughing evilly. ((God I love laughing evilly... >:]))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:27 pm
(I don't think that is going to be happening with the story line I've thought for Dio, Ryu. Well, at least until you say you are Apollo. And Serephim, what gave you the idea that Dio is "Happy"?)
Two things had just caught Dio's attention. First, a new stranger had entered the class and made quite a statement. It was another adolescent, this one wore average clothing, yet his attitude didn't seem to match. This however didn't bother Dio as much. The real bother was Athena. "No, thank you very much. She isn't ready. And I also have no idea what idea you are talking about." Dio said coyly. How could Athena have known about the brandy in his bag? He just got in the classroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

"So?! How're you doin'? I'm Michael, new kid." The boisterous exclamation went right through conversations, rather unexpected at the moment and what was even more unexpected was that it came from Michael, obviously his unprecedentedly loud voice was quite out of place in such a tiny man. He would've made the most curious of blokes stop for a second and think, Why is his voice so loud and deep? I mean, he's so tiny. Unless ofcourse, they'd simply dismiss the question and instead decide to converse with the man. Ofcourse this is all up to the persons he is speaking to.

The Minotaur turned freshman had smirked, his arms were crossed and his cap had been raised, so everyone could get a good look at his face, his legs were resting on an empty chair next to his, which he had pulled over for his comfort.

Lieutenant Murp

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:56 pm
Ashley looked at Dio. "Seriously you thought you could get pass me with it. I'm not the Goddess of judgment and wisdom for nothing. " Ashley spoke as she watched the way Apollo and Dio made their comment. she watched them and then noticed that everyone else was acting a little bit differently than their normal self. She began to wonder if she could change herself. Could she maybe experience the thing called love. and not be label the so called virgin among the gods.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:57 pm
Apollo looked at Michael and made an face splitting grin it seemed, then stood up. "Oh I'm positivly wonderful sir, Michael, I'm Apollo" He said giving a fake bow before standing back up then sitting back into his chair. "Ahh so fun to mess with people.." He said to himself before...cackiling...?  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lieutenant Murp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Ohoh! Someone has manners! Well, Sir Apollo" His eye twitched, as he glared at Apollo, the glare was quickly dismissed and replaced by his loud voice "I'm rather glad you're positively wonderful!" He looked around "What about the rest of you? C'mon, don't be shy, I know I'm an intimidating figure." He flexed with his flabby arms "But I don't bite." He grinned at the irony, as in fact he did bite, sometimes.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games