Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:35 am
((Thanks NIcko for bringing the action twisted ))

Amara had stopped when she saw void. Once he spoke she looked at his aura, though it had changed it was still a familiarity for her. Charon...."So this is what you have become" she stated looking at him coldly. "So you run away and now you're nothing but hatred...what a p***y" she stated with a hiss. Her animalistic instincts knew he wasn't here for talking purposes as she drew out her steels fans.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:16 am
"I will." Dulceri responded, feigning honesty. Nephilis was on his mind and getting him out would only come once he was assured that his friend was fine. For the time being, he presses a light kiss to the top of Daphne's head and separates from her. "Tis speech time of course." He walks up onto the stage and sits behind a table with three other chairs. One for Zephyr, Helios, Nephilis and himself. Saddened was he at the fact that all of them had suffered something from the war except for Zeph who's absence couldn't be explained. "People, I welcome you all today to announce that we have, under unfortunate circumstances, assimilated Evermore..."  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:08 am
(( I had to it was getting a little slow. smile ))

Laughing lightly in his mist like body Void looked at her. " I like how you constantly use the word running away. Do you really think I am that black and white? There are many reasons I chose this body, like all my others I have to create a new one every so oftenhe just happened to be my next concoction. " He said. " What, you don't like this body? I find it so much nicer then my Charon's, I intend to make the whole world like this body, dark and devoid of kindness. " He said with a laugh. He knew there were other reasons for him creating Void but they weren't important right now. " You haven't changed much Amara, you're still the woman I gave my heart to all that time ago. " He said as he reached out a mist made hand and touched Amara's face. " So answer me something Amara, why does it always seem that when you talk you are always the good person, and the one you're badmouthing is always the victim. People like you that cannot see their own faults disgust me. " His mist body looked up and said. " Looks like we have a guest.

Shooting down from the sky Avon gripped his hand and snapped his fingers the blue outline covered his body and he landed on the ground without breaking any bones. The light dispersed when he landed and caused the black mist to back away. " I told you that I would be here, but you're late as usual. " Avon said monotone.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:59 am
Amara looked at Void as her eyes squinted. "I dont have to answer you" she stated. "It's just funny that as soon as I leave...'this' is created" she stated pointing at his body. "And you know where I come from, I hardly ever engage in talking, I used to just kill to shut the opponent up..." she added with a monotone voice. Truth was, she still had love for him but couldnt because he was not willing to do what it took to be with her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:29 am
(Is their anyone else in Tenshu besides Chyuta?)

Chyuta graceful presence upon his home made the green life so much greener, as if his aura along just healed all plant life but that wasn't the case for his aura couldn't do such a thing, atleast not yet anyways though he never gave it thought. He walked calmly towards the palace taking his sweet time so absorb all that was going on upon Tenshu, the aura of his home spoke to him sort as his ears picked up almost every little thing, his senses have grown so much stronger since he last was seen by any of his friends or foe's the same way his he all together has.

His attire didn't change much at all and now carried a pair of Nodachi's upon his waist to the right, his right hand laid gracefully upon the hilt of his Nodachi's which he has named Black and White Gamon, they were identical in every way except the color, the black Gamon hilt was wrapped in black cloth with white diamond shapes going down the middle, as White Gamon was wrapped in white cloth with black diamond shapes going down the middle, they both had compeltely oval guards and the blades were a white chrome, even though they were created from the meteroite which basically started this war.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:06 pm
((I don't think so... You could hav Chyuta come to Shale for that party thing ))

Kenji was suprised at the presense of Void. So he was the one who replaced Charon. "Well I'm so sorry to interuppt this conversation but why are you here?" he asked bluntly. He didn't like the vibe he got from Void. Suddenly he saw Avon too and wondered if this was going to turn into a fight. He glanced at Amara. "You guys want some time alone?" he asked hesitating. If this was going to turn into a fight, he should probably remain here. Maybe when you're in a life to death situation, it helps you control your powers more.  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:14 pm
Avon looked up at Kenji. " Fight? You're really going to fight, you are just one person and someone that onl just gained a power over darkness, Void is going to wring you like a washcloth. " He said monotonly. Avon knew that he wasn't a fighter, he was more of a distraction in this fight, he looked at the two of them and wondered if he could do it, he wondered if he could make a pack with these two and give them a power.

Void looked at them and grinned under his mask. The black mist swirled around in a large funnel shape his body slowly began to appear within the black cloud and he laughed darkly. " It's so good to see you both in the flesh and blood. " He said as he took a step forward his red cloak finishing it's materialization process. His black and yellow eyes turned to Kenji. " Why am I here? Come on Kenji I thought you were smarter then that, I am here to show you both what you unleashed upon the world. " He said in a hollow voice. " No Jenji you should stay, I want you to witness every second of this, I want you to burn this into your memory forever! " He said as he thrusted his arm out and the black mist rose again, it sawirled around the three of them and he said. " Show me what it is you fear most. " He said in a hushed echoing tone. His body to disappeared before thei eyes joining the black mist that swirled around them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:25 pm
Rygor smiled at Amalia but frowned at the lack of the presence of a few people. He remembered that trick Avon did he wondered if it worked both ways. Avon where are you? You should be here with the rest of us He thought hoping Avon would hear it. He hoped they were alright. He thought Kenji should have been there too after all it was a celebration in Shale although he had said he would be gone for a while.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:39 pm
Avon focused in on the message coming through. "Rygor, now isn't a good time we are a little busy at the moment.' He said back to him, he looked as Void disappeared and grunted, there was a good chance that Void was doing this for more then just intimidation.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:55 pm
Kenji looked at Avon with a rather cold expression. "If you expect me to just watch and do nothing, you're greatly mistaken. I couldn't care less if I don't know crap about my new power." he replied, his voice sounding almost bored. He then looked at Void with more of a suprised look. "You're kidding. Charon left because of me and Amara?" he asked. He looked around and could only see the black mist. "Crap, what the hell?" he muttered.  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:57 pm
" So Kenji tell me, you control darkness so does he if it comes down to a struggle over control you are going to lose, simply because your powers are new and untapped, you will find that sand and earth like you are use to and darkness are two completely different elements they don't work the way you might be use to. " Avon said as he raised his hands he pulled from his belt what looked like one of those new rifles that the Noroa soldiers had however this one was smaller and wqas easily held in one hand, it was what looked like an old style pistol. He pointed the gun into the mist and said. " Charon is no longer alive, in this world he is just another dead friend. " He said quietly.

(( Haha I take evil to a whole new level! twisted twisted ))
" Very good Kenji you finally put two and two together. Yes I left because of you and Amara, however before I kill you both I think you deserve to know the truth, from my mouth. " He said as giant replicas of his mask surrounded the three of them each mask aimed towards them like stone statues. " I did care for Amara, and the rest of you very very much, however when I made Charon the biggest mistake I made was giving him the ability to see into the future, the burden was always the highest thing on my heart, I constantly saw into the distant future, seeing all possible outcomes for every single action, do you have any idea what it's like to see the end result of every last miniscule event in time? It ate away at my soul I knew that even though I cared for all of you all I could not give you the one thing you all deserved most, happiness. I could only comfort you all with my songs and the brighter side to the futures, but things had to come certain events I even helped cause, take the glassing over of Shale as gruesome as it was it was an event I saw. knew was coming and said nothing about, solely because it had to happen. If it didn't Dulceri wold have had no personnal vendetta against Noroa. Even my transformation into this dark being has a purpose, however I am little less then the devil himself and I no longer care about you people, much like you Amara who was going to burn my body without remorse or compassion. And you Kenji who stole the woman I loved away, you brought this world it's downfall and all of the people I've killed as Void right now, their blood is on your hands. " He said with a cold laugh as out from the eye sockets of the enormous masks came vast amounts of blood, corpses, some already decaying and some freshly dead with large gaping wounds and chunks missing from their bodies crawled out of the eye holes toppeling to the ground their screams of agony and pain filled the air as innocent lives were taken in the most cruel of ways, some had nails in each joint in their body, others were simply missing their skin, and others had other gruesome injuries. Of course these things were manifestations from the mist however the iron thick smell of blood filled the air along with the smell of decomp.

Avon looked at the corpses and said. " How cruel. " His eyes widened and suddenly became a bright orangish yellow color, theancient markings that layered his skin suddenly appeared glowing brightly as his eyes. He fell to his knees coverinh his eyes with his hands. " W-What? " He asked as the ground shook that was directly beneath him alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:48 pm
"As you all well know, there has been a few wars. All of which we, the nation of Shale, have won. There were losses, many. But because of them, we now stand here ready to double or nation's size." A rolling cheer lifts from the crowd, then dies in anticipation of the news. "Some of you will be moved to populate the new areas. North Shale, new Shale and old Shale which is here. No family will be split apart, so don't fear." Dulceri drinks a glass of water, swallowing while taking in more cheers. "The future is in our hands."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:39 am
Amara looked at Void as he spoke not moving an inch. When he mentioned fear, she smirked. Her worse fear had happened a long time ago so there was nothing that would shake her. She then began to smell the disgusting stench of corpses as she saw the gruesome sight around her. Her eyes glew not affected as she began to charge aura in her hand mixing it in with fire as she released a quick crackling wave towards Void. She was not a reckless fighter at all.

((He is evil,lol...makes me hate him sooo much,lol))

Shatara looked at the reuninoun of her sister and niece. "You two get some sleep" she stated as she walked off. She needed to clear her head. It had seemed that Zephyr had disappeared and she hadn't heard from Helios in a while. "What does this all mean" she asked herself as a vision flashed before her eyes. Her psychic powers must have been increasing but she never told anyone. She continued to walk around in Tenshu.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:54 am
Chyuta finally reach the palace and stood in front of it for a brief moment, he was glad to be back but wondered if Zephyr, and Shatara was here. He walked up the stairs and to the door in which guards that was guarding them bow lightly greeting him, and welcoming him back, they opened the doors and he walked in as he found several other guards within his home, it wasn't like this before so he was a little confused and as he walked in the guards stood their looking at him. "Whats going on here?" He asked unsure of what to think, the head guard who was in charge of protecting Tenshu and the palace before Chyuta returned had walked up. "Good even my lord, and its good to have you back." The guard stated before continuing. "Well after you and Zephyr disappeared I took it upon myself to run things along with the elders, they told me to protect this place and guard it while it was vacant of you and Zephyr." The guard explained. "Well where is Zephyr?"Chyuta asked. "Were not sure, she has yet to return to us but we are sure she is fine, she's a strong woman." The guard replied. "Alright, since Zephyr is not here at the moment as Heir to the royal family I will take command and become the Prime Leader, atleast until Zephyr returns, but besides that is Shatara still around?" He stated then quickly jumped to a question. "It shall be no other way, My Lord, and yes she is, but she stepped out for a moment." He replied. "Okay, I will go find her but if she comes back without me then tell her I wish to speak to here." He stated. "Yes sir!" The commanding officer said just before Chyuta left out of the palace and went in search of Shatara.

Celestin Selone

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games