Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

Saira Wakana

Saira watched as Anubis looked upon the now covered child, curiously. To her, he looked like a harmless child but there was something in the air, and odd feeling of some sorts. When she looked at him, she didn't feel like he was all that innocent, or something along those lines. But she shook it off. With her arms folded across her chest, she continued to watch Anubis, and even smiled a bit as he suddenly became disturbed. Saira just sighed ans shook her head. "That isn't a very nice thing to say", she stated in a soft tone. Though the small boy seemed odd, Anubis had no right to say such a thing.

And as she looked at the two, her eye's finally going back to the young boy, a thought hit her. "that's right" Looking to Anubis, she walked over to him, and then to the woman. "Actually, we have a question or more like a favor to ask.", she began to say. It was sad that they both had been side tracked, from there original task. "We found a girl, lying unconscious by one of the many trees wihtin this place. We placed her inside one of the rooms, but dont know what's wrong with her. Would you...be able to help her? To make sure she's alright?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:12 pm
"Sorry.. i just.. it true." Anubis said as is ears went back. In his culture things werent sugar coated to begin with. Child or not, nice or not he was going to say what was needed. "Oh yes the girl." Anubis perked up as he looked to Saira and then back to Sulthena, awaiting an answer.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:42 pm
Well...that was the question. She had to figure out what exactly she wanted from him (not like he didn't know). Aeris pursed her lips, her ears both twitching. "Something off outside, my dear. I smell...dark beings. They reek of it." She rubbed her nose, taking a moment to caress his cheek. "Hmm...can we go see what they may be? Or stay here and figure out what to do?" Her nails raked slowly across his skin, close to breaking skin, but not doing so.

As a somewhat proxy, Little Brother and Little Sister had wandered off, following the dolls at a distance. The two they wrote two set off an alarm in both their heads, a loud growl coming from Brother. For a second, it seemed as if, if one was to look closely to the two kittens, that their skin threatened to split, revealing what was underneath. But it did not, and they chose to wander over to where Caly was located, mewing none too quietly.
--

Sulthena sighed, shaking her head to Anubis' outburst. "He is alive and a child, I can attest to that. I can feel it. There's something odd about him, but seeing as I am odd myself, then I guess it is like calling to like. And yes, I can help her. Can you lead her to me after Animula comes back?" The Seer blinked, squinting as if trying to see something. Her eyes had bled to a black color, flecks of silver floating within. "I see trouble wandering inside the mansion. Looking for the Lady."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:01 pm
"Yeah not a problem...." Anubis said before adding. "Whose Animula?" Anubis asked.

Animula.. a child of 7, with ebony hair, green eyes and pale skin entered the area where Sulthena and the others were. "Hi. Thank you for watching him." She said cheerfully, she had a light smile on her lips an innocent one at that. But she had the same signature of the little boy. An empty void where a soul should be, something had been thrown together to create life.

"I got your clothes little brother." Animula said to the boy as she handed over the pile of clothing her Master had left for her to gather.
_____

Nyx, the little boy silently stood and took the clothing. He got dressed, Animula helping him in the process.

"Dark Beings?" Vincent raised an eyebrow as he pulled away from Aeris. He left her standing there and headed to the front door, it was closed still and the newcomers where on the opposite side.. for now.

Placing his hand to the door, Vincent concentrated his power and sent a light shockwave through the door.

The electricity hit his Dolls, making them stand to attention. The Dolls eyes went from ebony, to whitish blue.

Vincents own eyes had done the same. Using the Dolls as his eyes he could see what they saw..

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image

Naoki
The Dangerous Wolf Maiden

Reaching a large Willow tree, Naoki finally ceased hr running, her chest rising and falling very quickly. It's been so long since she had ran so fast. Normally those who chased her were only mere humans, who speed could never amount to hers. But oh how she loved to tease them and make them frustrated. It entertained her so. Smirking, she placed a hand upon the tree, looking up into its canopy. The tree was very large, like nothing she had seen before. This entire area was quite nice. Peering around, she noted the many different flowers that sat by, as well as different trees ion the distance. It reminded her of an area back within the forest she last resided in. Deep within it held a very lovely field, flowers ranging from size and color, which seemed to go on for miles. This place was heaven, and would always attract pretty little morsels for her to devour. "Such days", she thought, giving a smirk filled sigh.

As she continued to gave around, while standing under the Willow tree, scents filled her nose, making her era twitch. Many individuals resided in this area it seemed, and from here she could tell there race. Many were dark demons, or she thoughts so anyway. Too many scents began to waft through her sensitive nose, making her shake her head. "This...place must be popular" Naoki had no desire to go be friendly, though she was curious as to what these figures looked like. for she couldn't resist a handsome man, or beautiful woman.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:27 pm
Vincent smirked and retracted his hand from the door.

The Dolls had their connection severed and they instantly fell to the ground lifeless... It would take them a few minutes before they regained 'counsciousness' and sat back up again.

"Many new people.. i want to go look for myself." Vincent said as he turned back to Aeris. Coming back up to her Vincent slipped his hand around Aeris's neck and pulled her close. His eyes locked on hers, they had returned to their ebony state.

Vincent pressed his lips to Aeris's a snake like tongue teased her lips at the end of his teasing kiss. "Find me what i need.. and ill give you more." Vincent purred to Aeris before he released her.

Before Aeris could respond Vincent spread his wings and flew up the stairs in the Mansion. He was going to head to the rooftop to get a better look at whom had entered the Clan Gardens.

Finding the secret passage to the Attic and then the rooftop Vincent flew out of the Mansion only to land back down on the rooftop of the Kanareshii Mansion. His ebony eyes surveyed the Gardens, anyone would be able to spot him up here if they cared to just look..

His long Sapphire hair did give him away as he stood atop the roof. His large black bat wings and Demonic tail didnt help either.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:43 pm
User Image

Naoki

Though this place reminded her so much of the flower field deep within the frost she once resided in, Naoki was slowly growing tired of the sight. She had left that home of hers, desiring to see more, and this place, Byako City, as she soon learned the name while roaming the marketplace, was quite the interesting one indeed. Placing her hands upon her hips, she moved away from the Willow tree, it's steams and leaves not shielding her from anyone's sight anymore, though she didn't want that intentionally. Sighing, she looked around, wondering what she would do now, as well as go. Would she go show herself to the many that resided within this...Garden? Or just move on. She hadn't seen the rest of this very large city yet, so maybe she would.

"Maybe..." suddenly her ears gave a twitch, and her nose picked up yet another scent. "Hmm?" Turning around, and moving her yes, she soon sighted a very large house, a mansion was the proper term. Another figure resided outside now and from the smell, he seemed very powerful, or just dark. And as she gazed more towards the roof, she sighted a figure, standing there.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:59 pm
"Hey.. whose that?" Anubis asked Sulthena as he touched her arm lightly before directing his gaze to the rooftop of the Mansion. The flutter of wings had caught his sensitive ears attention. "He looks intimidating.." Anubis stated as his tail twitched back in forth in agitation.

From his position Vincent could look down upon the Garden. He spotted Sulthena, a cat boy whose name he didnt know. Animula, Nyx and another woman near the Koi pond.

Somewhere in the bushes was a werewolf male, and nearby was a Batlike creature.

He knew that three beings, along with Cy, Caly, and Calys guards two elves were out near the front of the Mansion. His Dolls as well as Little sister and Brother where with them.

Inside Aeris stayed, though in his flight Vincent had missed the Vampire girl sleeping in the upstairs bedrooms.

There was one another that he could spot easily from his perch. One who was starting back at him now. A wolf girl. Just what was she looking at? Vincent watched the girl from his perch. His arms folded over his chest, as his ebony eyes locked onto her position. If she was curious, she would have to come to him...

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:23 pm
User Image

Naoki

Both she and the unknown figure seemed to lock gazes, her eye's staring into his own. From where she stood, she could make out a few features, labeling him as a handsome man as well, but his scent, his aura, his power, it sent a chill down her spine. He gave her an odd feeling, which made her think twice about approaching him. "This area is indeed strange", she thought. It held great beauty, but way too many individuals, with strange scents. So turning her body, she finally broke the gaze from the man, for once at a lose on what to do. "Maybe I should get out of here"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:44 am
Percival had left the mansion proper and slowly walked the garden, allowing himself to think back to Macalania. "It truly is beautiful here." he voiced, closing his luminescent blue eyes. A Suddenly feeling had him stopping in his tracks, though. "Something powerful is nearby...." he murmured as he opened his eyes and looked around. It didn't take long, but he'd located a small collection of humanoid beings nearby, a stray on it's own and a solitary walker back at the mansion. That didn't explain the beings that felt like Fiends, though.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:25 am
The Doll's scent seemed to grow stronger for a moment, causing her eyes to flick towards their direction. The things eyes glowed blue for a moment, before collapsing. Blaize frowned, looking forward again as too insistent kittens found their way to Caly. And as the strong demonic scent seemed to make itself known, Blaize's eyes were drawn up, towards the roof. She blinked, only able to really see the blue from where she was at, considering that the color stood out. Blue.... haired demon...? She thought to herself, watching the figure, quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:59 am
Vlad had left, where he had been abandoned and searched the Garden for his half sibling. He had picked up a were animal scent and had followed it.

"Anubis? Where are you, you stupid cat." Vlad stated as he emerged from the bushes near the Orchid tree. "Wow.. it really is so pretty here." Vlad said as his tail wagged happily.

If we are to stay here then i think its time i mark some territory of my own. Vlad thought to himself as he went up to the Orchid. His animal instincts, and mother nature kicked in; and he started unzipping his pants... he didnt notice the figure near him, the female wolf maiden.

Seeing the wolf girl break his gaze Vincent smirked and laughed lightly to himself. "Weak.." He stated as he turned away from that section of Garden. Walking along the rooftop Vincent came into clearer view of the newcomers below, Caly, Cy, the kittens and his Dolls.

Crouching down he decided to watch those below, but as soon as he had he spotted one of the new females had been watching him. Interesting... He started watching her back, his ebony eyes locked on hers. His features were handsome, a bit feminine in appearance, which made his age hard to tell. The rest of him went still as could be, even his fine lips that stayed in a devilish grin. Vincents blue hair was the only thing that moved gently in the breeze.

When their Master came into view the Dolls looked upwards to the rooftop. They waved to him before they both went up to the main door. The one pushed it open while the other slipped inside. When both slipped into the mansion, they headed up the stairs and to the rooftop to join their Master. but it would take some time.. they were small.

Cy turned his gaze to Vincent as well, when he sensed the Demon come closer. For now Cy also watched the Demon, should he attack the newcomers and try to start something, Cy would be there to deter him...

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:12 am
User Image

Naoki

Naoki wasn't use to so many strong figures around. And the one on the roof, scent a chill down her spin. But from what she could make out, he had beautiful blue hair, and the features she could make out, he sure was handsome. And that part of her that was attracted to such beings irked her to go check him out. And before she knew it, she decided to just go. But as she took a step, she ceased, smelling the scent of another, and it was real close, very close. Turning around, she spotted a male, who seemed to be a wolf as well. And seeing what he was about to do, she smirked, placing a hand upon her hip. And from where she stood, she had a very good view of his 'goods'. "Such an animal" she thought, her smirk still there. "Is that your way of impressing the girls?", she stated, teasingly. "I guess seeing the figure upon the roof will have to wait", she thought.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:46 am
User Image

Mizuki Sven
Princess of A Long Lost Clan

The One Who Shines Like The Moon

The unknown female still laid unconscious like, wihtin one of the empty room, inside the mansion. For so long she had been running, her body plaguing her for rest. But so scared and frightened for her well being, she denied it as much as she could, her legs still carrying her through towns and lands she never knew nor cared to know. She just wanted to get away, far away from her pursuers. Whenever sleep did come over her, the sight she saw when the closed haunted her each and every minute. Once her lids closed, the awful memories of what occurred that dreadful night lit up in her mind. Buildings burning, her familiar being slaughtered, drunk dry, all that she loved was taken from her, just to be owned by someone else, to have there clan admired and feared. She couldn't understand it, and still hated who she was. "If I wasn't like this, none of this would have happened"

As her dreams turned terrible, like they always did, her body began to give off it's moonlit glow, her hair slowly lifting off her head, floating as if possessed. Suddenly she shot up from her laid position, screaming out, "Noooo!!!", as she was reliving that awful night. The sign of her rarity appeared upon her forehead, and the necklace she wore, which rested underneath her top, floating out, glowing as well. The Vampire girl was in fear, fear for her life, she a surge of energy pulsed from her and out into the room, giving the house a shake. Soon it subsided, leaving her exhausted once more. So instantly, as her glow faded, the sign upon her forehead disappeared and her necklace ceased its shine as well, she fell back upon the bed, her hair, which was slightly still done up in its bun, was now pooling around her head. She was once more, unconscious, her body begging for her to rest. "I...I must...keep running", she uttered before falling deep asleep yet again.

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:21 pm
Vlad froze immediately at the sound of a womans voice. He turned his gaze to her, a furious blush graced his tan cheeks. Quickly he made himself decent, as his ears shot down in submission.

"Sorry.." He whimpered like the mutt he was. "I didnt mean to. I didnt know you where there! Its your fault for being so silent!" Vlad barked as he pointed to her, though lightly, back at the wolf girl. Though he wasnt mad, just horribly, horribly embarrassed. It even showed his tail tucked itself between his legs.

When the surge of power was felt, and the house shook as the female inside cried out. Two sprang into action...

Vincent scaled down the side of the building and quickly opened a bedroom window before slipping inside.

"Excuse me." Cy quickly left Lady Calys side when he saw Vincent head towards the source of the commotion. "Vincent!" Cy growled, his fangs showing just before he broke into a run and burst into a swarm of bats.

The bat swarm entered the same window Vincent had.

Vincent had already made it to the girls room. Tucking his wings in close to himself he kneeled on the girls bed caging her in with his body. He was about to touch her forehead when he was yanked from the girls bed by a gloved hand.

The gloved hand went to his throat as Vincent was thrown up against the wall and pinned there by Cy. "Whats wrong blood sucker? I was just curious, like you." Vincent grinned haughtily.

"I dont trust you Demon and i dont like what you've been doing lately either!" Cy growled, his eyes blazing crimson.

"Dislike all you want. Theres nothing you can do about it." Vincent laughed as his eyes went a blueish white. His hand extended and slammed into Cy's chest, from it shot a powerful lightning bolt which sent the Vampire flying into the opposite wall.

Vincent laughed lightly as he got up from being dropped. He watched as Cy hit the opposing wall and go unconscious before turning his gaze back on the girl. "Immortal or not, a shock like that will still have you out for a bit." Vincent smirked as his eyes turned back to their ebony color.

Remounting the bed, Vincent went back to examining the unconscious girl. His jet black fingers and where many of his tattoos originated from, touched the girls skin gently.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games