Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:21 am
Amy Kiyomi
Michael looked at her when she said to leave Castiel alone, "How about...No?" He picked Castiel up again with his ability from across the room and clenched his fist, causing Cas to throw up what looked like blood. Castiel wriggled mid air in agony as Michael smirked  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:26 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne growled, a loud, fierce growl.
"Okay, that did it. You're messing with the wrong blood sucker." Adrienne flung her hand towards Michael's direction.
Sending piercing pain to his abdomen, a very strong one. Causing internal bleeding.
She stared into Michael's eyes, giving him a horrible migraine that could make him lose his senses.
Her eyes turned into a dark green shade, obviously angry and full of rage.

Amy Kiyomi

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:46 am
Amy Kiyomi
Michael looked at her andlaughed,"I dont have any...what do humans call them...O-r-g-a-n-s." He said slowly sounding out the word. He looked at her and shoed her away, causing a psychic blast to fly at her. His blue eyes focused back on castiel, "Dear little brother, you shame me with your weakness...you wont release your form in fear of this little blood sucker seeing?" He balled his fist again prompting more blood from Castiel, "Pathetic"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:53 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne sighed, "Damn. That's really annoying."
Even though Michael sent a psychic blast at her, all she did was wince slightly.
"Didn't I tell you I'm one of the Stray Originals? I. Don't. Hurt." She said, grinning rather mocking and evil. Just like he did.
Adrienne looked at how much Castiel was bleeding.
Her throat clenched for a second, then she let it go.
She focused on Castiel, staring deep into his eyes, healing his internal wounds.
And mouthed at only him, "It's okay. I won't be scared, no matter what you are, I like you."
She smiled happily and turned back to Michael, her eyes turned cold.

Amy Kiyomi

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:57 pm
Amy Kiyomi

Castiel looked at Adrienne and frowned as she healed his wounds,"Stop...dont...tire yourself." Castiel dropped down from Michael's psychic grasp landing feet flat on the ground and looked at Michael his frown turning to a sadistic smile, "I may as well show you wha' hell did tah me..." Castiel's pentagram-ed eye's became more intricate with a series of archaic symbols lining it within, "First Form...King of Hell" Castiel was surrounded by a pentagram on the floor similar to the one in his eyes as his form changed.
He didnt even look at Michael who flew against a wall as Castiel seemed to speed up time around him until he was holding Adri gently in his hands and kissed her, "Second Form...The Fallen Star" Castiel winked at her as an even larger pentagram formed underneath them both and as it did he transformed again, his eyes glowing a bright purple before dying down and revealing an amazingly intricate pentagram. He raised his right hand as electricity formed around it sending an arc of lightning so bright that instantly the patrons of the bar were vaporized. The arc hit Michael searing and roasting his person on contact. Castiel walked slowly toward him, theonly thing keeping him standing was Castiel's psychic ability. He continued to walk until he was face to chared face with Michael.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:25 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne smiled lightly at him, "I'm not tiring myself..Don't worry..."
She tilted her head watching his eyes change into pretty linings and symbols, smiling at him as he transformed.
She looked at the pentagram on the floor and thought about how beautiful it was.
Then suddenly, things started speeding up and he was holding her and kissed her.
She chuckled lightly and kissed him back softly, "Oh, you~"
Then, he transformed again and she looked down at the large pentagram beneath them and smiled.
It really was a beautiful sight...
Soon after their little moment, Cas went and hit Michael with a lightning bolt and Cas walked up to him.
She stood there watching, amazed.

Amy Kiyomi

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:43 pm
Amy Kiyomi
"This isnt even my true form Michael and look at you...so...frail." Cas said emotionless. As cas lifted his hand Michael opened his mouth,"Father...sent me here...to...grant you back." Cas eyed him apprehensively, "You mean...My wings?" Cas looked skeptical as Michael spoke, "He will give you back your wings...your rank...he feels eons of suffering have been enough." Cas turned his back to him, "What about her?" he said reffering to Adrienne, "Can I come back to her?"
Michael had already began to heal from the wounds as the burns flaked off revealing new skin underneath,"...Yes." He looked at Adri with disgust once again.

Cas smacked him for looking at her like that,"Fine...I will go for only a second."
In less than a few second Cas was gone and just as quickly reappeared, his hair much longer almost down to his back and his clothing consisted white clothing, down to the shoes.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:32 pm
Leo Domino

Amy Kiyomi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A boyish looking girl walked in and sat down ignoring the crowd of her girls swarming around her for a few moments to listen to her music.She then with hidden ears told a few of the bunch that she was indeed a girl which made thinks worsen she became the highlight of the area.The girl tried to push out of it and got stuck completely.People asking very stupid questions left and right.  

The Godess Ice Fox

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:10 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne tilted her head at the scene, fascinated.
What's happening? She thought.
After Cas sneaked a look at her, she smiled at him. He wanted to return to her, wherever he was heading to.
She was glad. He actually wanted to come back for her...
Then Michael ruined the moment by giving her that disgusted look and she just hissed at him while Cas smacked him.
She rolled her eyes slightly. He was really getting on her nerves.
After he returned, she noticed his hair was longer and smiled at him.
"Welcome back honey~" She said seductively, wrapping her arms around his neck.
She didn't even care if Michael was there. She just knew that she really liked Cas.
Best part is, they were roomates.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:56 pm
Amy Kiyomi
Cas looked at her and smiled, his dark eyes looking at her hopefully. "I'm still no angel...but I'm a lil' holier now." he said through his continued smile as he leaned in and kissed her gently on her cheek, "You know...I been alive fo' a long time and ain nevah met one like you...cher." His eyes looked her up and down then into her eyes, "Nobody's perfec'...no nobody's perfec...but your perfec' for me." He leaned in and kissed her as Michael spread a set of wings and disappeared the cafe seemingly fixed and the people restored to it. Castiel and Adrienne stood near their table as if thebattle had never occured, "Lets sit down...Adri." He kissed her cheek again while his thumb and knuckle of his index gently gripped her chin. He removed his hand and took a seat.  

Leo Domino

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:03 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne smiled back at him, "I see...Like I said though, no matter what you are...It doesn't matter. You're you..."
She laughed lightly when he kissed her cheek, her arms still wrapped around his neck.
"I'm glad..." She grinned at him a seductive little smile when he looked her up and down, back into her eyes.
"I'm not perfect...But, I'll try my best, just for you..." As he leaned in, she pulled him closer, so that she didn't have to tip toe.
After the kiss she was waiting for, she looked around, seeing everything back to normal and Michael gone. Thankfully.
She nodded, smiling up at him as he kissed her cheek.
"Alright Cas..." She said, sitting down, her eyes not moving away from him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:28 am
Amy Kiyomi
"I am too," He crossed his arms and looked out the window as it began to rain slowly at first but then practically in sheets.His eyes looked happily at the rain  

Leo Domino

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:23 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne sighed softly, not moving her gaze from Castiel.
She thought deeply for a moment and then her eyes turned sad.
"I really am a disgrace, huh?" She mumbled lightly, twirling her fingers together unconsciously.
She suddenly felt like she wasn't good enough and pouted slightly.
Why did I have to be a Vampire? She thought to herself.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:53 am
Amy Kiyomi
"You have no idea how amazin you are, Adri." Cas reached out and swept a piece of hair from her face and behind her ear. "your pretty, smart and kind." His eyes gazed into hers, "Your great...just the way you are."  

Leo Domino

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:00 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne smiled softly and leaned over the table just to peck Castiel lightly on the lips by his words.
She stared back into his eyes and blushed lightly, "You're so sweet Cas~ You're just as amazing..."
She said softly, holding one of his hands and tangled it with hers.
Then she blurted out, "I think I Love you..."
Then she realized what she said and dropped her head, blushing insanely.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games