Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:39 pm
Nikolai growled. "your right...i just...blew a fuse.....but, Lena...there is one memory Hiro didnt give you." he walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, giving her the memory of the day at the Demon's plains. the day Lena broke up with both of them, and while Hiro walked off, Nikolai stayed with Lena. "he left you, but i still was your friend." he said, plainly "i forgive you...this once.....but please....control yourself?" he asked, clearly still angered beyond belief
Ray sighed. "fine, she can live. but Hiro is going to die, by MY hand. ive got my eyes on you" Ray said to Lena.
"oh, and Ray...." Nikolai said. "Bring me Hiro's head as proof. just the head." he smiled wickedly as Ray smiled and walked off to find Hiro. Nikolai looked at Iris
Ray looked at Iris. "come on, i know there is evil in your heart. somewhere. help me out" he smiled wickedly  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:51 pm
"Well time to say my goodbyes before D-day"He then said to him self before he jumped out of the tree and walk over to them dantes scyth over his back "Lena,Niko how you been been a long time scence i seen you two so what has been happening"He then said to them like he used to when he still had a soul and was a good guy  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:45 pm
"You wanted..... to kill me......" Lena mumbled softly with empty eyes. She was so confused and upset... and she just gave up and trying to fix that. She watched the new memory flash and slowly looked down at the hand on her shoulder. Shouldn't she be happy right now? Hearing someone else, Lena numbly turned to look at John. "Hello...." she murmured, eyes drifting off into space.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:58 pm
"What the matter most of the time i see you your happy go lucky"He then said to her as a small grin came on his face  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:02 pm
"Oh..... I'm sorry....." Lena mumbled in monotone. "Will that make you happy?" she asked John. The only part of her mind that was functioning enough for her to understand was her want to make her friends happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:09 pm
"If you tell me who did that to you i will be happy"He said as he coverd up the smile that he had he the took the scyth of his back  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:11 pm
She paused for a long time and thought about it. Judging by what Nikolai and Ray kept saying... "I did....." she mumbled and looked over at a streetlight, gazing at the light and the bugs flying around it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:26 pm
John put his hand on her soulder "What ever you did some jackass must have started it but let me tell you the past is the past what ever happen is what make you humanish"He then said as he pointed the scyth to a ring on the ground then shooting a small stream of fire at it  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:31 pm
She slowly glanced at his hand then at his scythe, remembering Nikolai talking about killing her. Would that make him happy? "...Would you mind killing me?" she mumbled and reached out to touch the tip of the scythe.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:41 pm
"Slow or fast as i did like you i will let you pick"He said as he pulled the scyth back "But give me your mask first"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:52 pm
"Whichever makes you happy..." Lena mumbled, letting the scythe cut her finger. She slowly pulled her hand back and stared at the blood then numbly looked back at John and nodded. She held out her hand and let a black mask appear in it then handed it to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 pm
"Master will be happy me i could care less" he said to her then lifted the scyth "Before i kill you tell me what happen with you and niko and what about the people that care" he then said as he made her mask turn to a shadow  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:14 pm
"Umm..." she drifted off and looked up at the sky, her mind still a little fried. "I'm sorry..... I can't really remember......." she said then looked down at the ring Nikolai gave her. He'd be happy if she were dead...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:25 pm
John turned the scyth around and hit her with the blunt side with the power to knock her and at the same time takeing her memory away to the point were geting it back was imposible he then looked around hopeing dia or chaos was near  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:32 pm
Lena yelped and hit the ground hard. She winced a little in pain until the numbness came back. She blinked a little when her memories were gone, but she stayed down. She wanted to die, and that's all she knew at the moment.

Armageddon appeared in a nearby tree, sitting on a branch with a scowl on his face. Dia was somewhere in her mopey state, and Chaos was doing whatever mysterious crap he always does, which meant that he was left to babysit boy wonder. Great. Sometimes he felt like Chaos enjoyed messing with him, especially since he made friends with a stupid army brat that really needed a good a$$ whooping. The demon grumbled a little to himself and let one of his legs hang from the branch as he watched the girl brat get knocked down.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games