Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:30 pm
Either way, the Delta Force part is still canon. xd Gurl got game~ razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:27 pm
Which characters actually have a detailed background? Aside from Wesker and a small bit of others, most of the characters don't have a huge detailed backstory.
Take Claire as an example; all we knew about her was she was a college student, her brother is Chris and she's searching for him. Not that interesting.
Leon S Kennedy; just graduated from the Police Academy, on his way to Raccoon City for his first day on the job.

My point is, almost all of the main characters have little to no backstory. What makes Jill special though, is she was the first main character, or second, depending on who you played as.  

Elliot Salem

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:55 pm
Which is why Outbreak characters>Main characters.

>.>

<.<

Anyway. My only point is

1. RE5 didn't ruin Jill because she barely did anything on her own in that game.
and 2. There really wasn't much of a character to ruin anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:48 am
Sorry for the double post, but this is worth the bump.

Chris and Sheva are getting new costumes eventually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsEF3d7bWAA

Chris' makes me want to laugh, and cry a little at the same time.

Sheva is cute though!

FoxyAreku

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:01 pm
I somehow have a feeling this is fake.

As a matter of fact, I'm gonna trust my intsintcts and call shenanigans on this. People do know how to mod, afterall. Those just don't seem like plausible alternate outfits.

...Then again, Ashley had a ******** suit of armor and REmake Chris had a gangster outfit...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:58 pm
They might be mods for the PC version. I saw a Hulk Hogan mod of SF4 Zangief the other night. xd  

MadamTarantula

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:11 pm
Exactly, that's what I'm saying. People can do that by themselves, and those just don't look like outfits Capcom would choose for Chris and Sheva.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:38 pm
One flaw in your logic. The PC version isn't out yet, and you can't mod a console game easily.

It's well known now that the PC version is coming with new costumes the consoles don't have yet. Also, I can make a list of at least 10 outfits the RE series has had in the past that did not seem like something capcom would do (at the time).

I don't see how these are hard to believe. Especially since Sheva is an obvious hunnigan reference.

FoxyAreku

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:08 pm
Another bump from me, because of new information.

A lot more PC info can be found here, including a benchmark of RE5 PC to play with.

The new Sheva and Chris costumes are confirmed official there too (told ya). Also, they confirm a few new things like keyboard users being able to use 1-9 keys as hotkeys for their entire inventory, instead of just the 4 hotkeys in the console version.

Versus will be available for PC as well, and the increased Enemies in mercs will also be in the main campaign too.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:28 pm
I didn't know I was going to start a debate by stating my feelings about Jill....

You can't say she's not important, I mean, I don't like what they did to her, but she's the reason Chris kept going in the game, he wanted to find her. She also told him how to "poison" Wesker, so she obviously was a big part of 5.
I personally liked Jill because she was the first character I played as, so I have a soft spot for her. I also like her because I can relate to her to a point, but that's me...

As for Ashley's armour... I liked it.. just becuase I liked watching her get picked up and dropped~

Stitched Ghost

Wealthy Bunny

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:02 pm
We've kinda moved past that now, lol.

But anyway. Jill may of said how to 'poison' Wesker, but that doesn't "ruin" her. Would you rather her just sit back and do nothing as Chris does all the work? If anything THAT would of ruined her. Would of made her seem lazy and unhelpful.

Honestly. The didn't 'do' anything to her. She's EXACTLY the same. If you should be mad at anyone for doing something to her, be mad at Wesker for putting her under mind control, lol.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:22 pm
Canas Renvall
Exactly, that's what I'm saying. People can do that by themselves, and those just don't look like outfits Capcom would choose for Chris and Sheva.

I don't know about Chris', but Sheva appears much like I think her name was Jessica from Dead Rising. Maybe it wasn't that. Either way, she's the female agent whose in the safe room.  

Elliot Salem

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:14 pm
Elliot Salem
Canas Renvall

I don't know about Chris', but Sheva appears much like I think her name was Jessica from Dead Rising. Maybe it wasn't that. Either way, she's the female agent whose in the safe room.

That's who she reminded me of as well! Although the blouse under the jacket is a bit different...

User Image

(What an unflattering photo.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:16 pm
It reminded me of Jessie at first as well, though Hunnigan makes more sense.

What do you think of the PC details I posted?

FoxyAreku

Stitched Ghost

Wealthy Bunny

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:18 pm
I know everyone's moved on, but I didn't know I'd start something by stating something. And what ruined her for me was that they made her blonde... they're making every female heroine blonde. I wouldn't be surprised if they made Ada blonde, outraged, yes, but not surprised.
lol, Wesker makes me mad in general, but then there'd be no story, I guess.

As for the outfit, it made me think of Hunnigan..... and my grandma...

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff