Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:28 pm
(( Lucien's group isn't at the actual rebel "base" yet tyhey're still in the surrounding area, the base itself most likely wouldn't have generators because like you said it wouldn't make sense, but the area around it would, why? Because the people who are attacking them could very well have OWLs, better for the rebels to know which areas have generators and which don't so they know which areas to send their OWLS and which to send in normal people.))

As Lucien watched Amara climb the ledge he called after her. "Amara! Be careful!" He shouted to her. He smiled and ran his fingers through his raven colored hair. Looking forward replying to Jeannie's response. "We will be ready to fight. There's no question to that." He raised an eyebrow at her when she said he would be killing them, he didn't know Jeannie was such a cutthroat. "I see...Well unfortunately I will not be killing them. They're stupid arrogant prideful people, but the rebel leader's aren't bad people they're scared people." He said as he walked forward. He glanced back to Amaya, in her overly apparant shyness he had almost forgotten she was there. "Amaya you may not know it but you're a powerhouse, all electro based Owls are, remember now that you're married you aren't just protecting yourself, you're protecting your husband and the potential prospect of a family, fight as if all of that were at risk, because unfortunately it is." As the sound of gunfire tore through the distance Lucien was glad he didn't have any emotinoally based powers, a war zone like this would have been hell. he reached into his pocket, pulling out the lighter he flicked the black flame into life. Holding it tightly he flicked the top of the lighter back on with a small metallic click and returned it to his pocket.

Continuing on Lucien leapt up sliding over a turned over car. If they were going to get to the base they needed to move, and they still had a little bit of ground to cover. He glanced behind him as the others hopefully would follow.

Luca ran forward gripping his gun he shot behind a wall. Glancing around it he shifted around it and ran after Lucien, he smiled a little as the adrenaline began to flow through his body, it was one of the reasons why he became a hired gun he was thrilled by a good fight, but still managed to remain a sane person.
Sibal's unchanged body shot through the destroyed city as though it were nothing, because Sibal was not an OWL he was completely unaffected by the generators, in a battlefield with normal humans they might as well be ants fighting a lion.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:11 am
((Okay sorry....well we'll just say we're cutting security down then...my bad once again...was just trying to further the story...so I won't any further if the rp begins to slow down again...I'll let someone else do it....))

Jeannie looked at Lucien and laughed. "Not literally Lucien...I meant as far as negotiating for them to see things our way" she told him. As they approached the car Jeannie climbed, not as easily as Lucien but she made it. She stayed alert for everything else as she was silent in thought wondering how the day would go.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:55 am
((TFP---Raven))

Standing up, Raven dusted of her hands and looked around at the amount of damage that her little fight had caused. She sighed it all of and headed left. As she walked she caught sight of a carrier plane being taken down. When the huge form of transport seemed to slow down, a sinister smile spread across the French woman’s face. “Lorna…” She was very sure that the Polaris Owl was the one behind the planes landing. This made the Fallen Phoenix leader very happy. The plane, if in working order, would provide just what the they needed to get them all to South America.“My little team is so very efficient when it comes to being resourceful. Something we have never neglected we continue to grow stronger…”

Soon enough, the blonde female made it to the plane. She walked around the entire aircraft, inspecting things she only had a slight clue about, before finally entering the plane. “Ah, Lorna. I see you have been working very hard.” She commented as she approached the other girl. “Good work.” She smiled and glanced around the place. “The others?” The question was simple and should be easy enough to answer but Raven simply shrugged it off. “They will all be here soon enough.” As she finished the sentence she removed a stylish cell phone from her jean pocket and types out a message to the other members. The message simply stated that the others should get to the plane as quick as possible. The remaining Owls would be handle the few remaining impostors while her immediate team members took on South America…

((TFP---Serena))

Serena froze to a complete stand still as she heard a strangely familiar voice…It was not the voice of the man she had first thought of…But, the voice of a certain three headed dog. “Cer----Cerberus?!” She breathed out with a hint of disbelief. “In…my head?! Oh crap!!! I really messed up this time! I must be going completely mad! Why on earth would Cerb be here?!!!” If the guard dog to hell was here that could prove pretty dangerous…What if he made himself known to one of the Fallen Phoenix’s?! Serena would have a lot of explaining to do…and the wrong answers may just end up being her demise. “If you’re here Cerb, show yourself. I have steak!” She muttered outloud for the beast to hear.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:28 am
(( Um...Solaris you do know that my last OOC moment was to answer Neo's question, not to call you out in any sense. ))  

Nicko1421

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:53 am
((NPC - Cerbs - Click this as you read the post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS_MOex3yR0&feature=related))

At first, there was no response at all. Even the pawing in Serena's ear had paused as if the dog was all ears at the mention of steak. It squeaked once. But in another moment there was a "Ruff!" as the black dot skidded out of Serena's ear and began to zoom down Serena's left arm, sending the sensation of a "little itty bitty spider" scurrying down Serena's arm. It paused at the elbow joint and sniffed a few times, trying to smell the steak. To Serena, Cerb was still a black dot and no one could tell what he was doing. In a few seconds, the black dot of hell resumed its "surfing" down Serena's arm until it reached the palm of Serena's hand, where the dog began to sniff around again. "Steak?" Cerb mumbled as the black dart randomly darted around. That dot might as well have been a fly or some bug because it was so small and because it was sort of flying around now.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:15 pm
((TFP---Serena))

Serena nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt the small scurrying sensation, that seemed very similar to that of a small spider, run down her left arm. Her head turned sharply to the left as she inspected her arm closely for the cause of her discomfort. It was then she spotted the small black dot. Her eyes squinted into small slits as she leaned in for a closer look. As she stared the dot moved once again, this time to her open hand. Serena had to keep reminding herself that the dot must be Cerberus and so had to still her right hand which had moved to squash the black dot between her palms with a sharp slap. Cerb spoke a word which helped ease her mind. It was just the one which indicated that the three headed dog wanted the steak that Serena had promised a short moment ago. “Uh….” The silver haired woman edged towards the kitchen. She had no idea who’s room this was, nor what they had stored in the fridge….

But! Praise the heights of hell heaven! There was steak in the fridge! “OK, Cerb. I have the steak…A low quality slice...but its still steak! Now do tell me why you are here...And please tell me you came here alone.” Serena said as she prodded the black dot with the manicured nail on her index finger. Before Cerb could answer, a small buzz came from Serena’s cell. She placed the steak on the kitchen unit (Which Cerb would no doubt help himself to) and pulled out her phone. “Hmm…South America….” Was she really in any state to go? Probably not. But maybe she should, her charge might be going along and she really needed to keep an eye on the him….To encourage him… “Come on mutt, I need to get going..” Turning away, Serena headed out of the room towards the Fallen Phoenix’s current location. She had on her a packet or two full of pain killers which she was definitely going to need as the angry head injury thumped away.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:50 pm
However an explosion occured not far from raven as a tank far over twice the size of normal rolled over a destroyed buildings rubble. However a freindly call could be heard from it as out of the tank came nova laughing some. " Hey look what i found and liberated. It has special gear attached to it to fire off shots that can neutralize powers for a short shile with some kind of feild generator. It should come in handy should we be attacked by the other teams again. Not to mention that its gun combined with our powers should work with great effect. " said nova. He was using his powers to control the tank.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:59 pm
((No music this time. I promise.))

The three headed dog dot didn't seem to mind the fact that Serena's other hand was closing quickly on him. It stopped short, right before it smushed him between the palms. If that had happened, the Vanishing Owl might have gotten a bit of a shock. The dot waited patiently as Cerb got a free ride from Serena to the kitchen, where Serena victoriously announced the existence of a slab of not so high quality steak. The guard dog snorted as the black dot got prodded by the white haired twenty something year old assassin. Cerberus allowed himself to get prodded off Serena's hand and flew off onto the counter next to the slice of meat. In the moment Serena checked her cell phone for Raven's message, the steak mysteriously disappeared from the table. However, a second later, the black dot on the table turned green as the dot dog retched. Apparently, the meat wasn't quite simply low quality. It was worse than that. "...." Well, there was better "steak" to be had. They were in a war after all. The dot flickered back to black and Cerberus flew back to Serena as the Vanishing Owl walked away from the hotel and toward the plane. This time, Cerberus nestled himself inside Serena's cellphone so he was not noticeable yet again. Despite her injuries and pain, Serena made it to the plane, albeit with an extra passenger, a dog, inside her phone.

----

((UNS - Amaya - Oops forgot about her.))

Amaya heard Lucien and found herself blushing. What he said was true. The Clueless Owl might be expecting and not even know it. For the marriage to go on, she and Itachi both had to survive.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:27 pm
Jaylin LaQuiel

Jaylin, who had decided to accompany Lucien and his team of owls didn't ride them but instead stayed upon his hoverboard in which he rode just beside the vehicle itself. Jaylin quickly and swiftly began an evasive maneuvers with spins and flips in order to dodge stray and intended bullets which while immediately pulling two pistols with five inch blades mounted under the barrel which made them gunblades, out from their holsters mounted upon the small of his back in cross holsters. They had all received their jobs for this mission and he was to accompany Lucien to the rebels base in order to negotiate and be his eyes and help should things go wrong though he prefered to be searching for the generators to analyze them. They also was asked not to kill the rebels for now and so he summoned what would seem to be a metallic backpack in which a spinal device drops from the bottom holding several clips. These clips held rounds which Jaylin has created himself though this would be the first time he has used them on the battlefield. Jaylin held a smirk upon his lips as he was beginning to enjoy this seeing how they were out numbered at this point and vitually powerless due to those generators, leaping off the hoverboard Jaylin landed with a mild thud and immediately opened fire upon the rebels while running to take cover behind a car. The bullets that were shot were dense rubber bullets which were only being used to knock the rebels unconscious or injure them enough for them to stay down for a while.

(Will explain each bullet I use but might use up to four of them for now.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:44 pm
User Image Ҝѻjῐrѻ Ίʐɑѻyѻῐ═━┈...The Border of Dreams┈━═The Fallen Phoenix
xxxxxxxxxxxxThe Frozen Owl....
╔═══════
,Kojiro slowly headed towards the aircraft, he kept his blade close and made sure his coat was wrapped tightly, frost evaporated from the tips of his fingers as his body temperature began to return to normal. As he got closer he expected to be some stragglers ready to attack him on the ship, he flicked his wrist and held the knife in a different grip, preparing for the worst. As Kojiro entered he quickly scanned the area for any threat, his eyes fell on Raven and Lorna and immediately dropped his blade, letting it break on the floor, "Raven!..you are alright!" he said as he sighed with relief. Kojiro looked around at the strange machine, howeve it was short lived when he suddenly felt a light movement. Kojiro rushed to Lorna quickly, remembering she knew first aid,"L-Lorna! you have to help her!...I found her while we were fighting!" Kojiro placed the coat on the ground and opened it, revealing a small white kitten, its eyes were closed and its body was curled up. Think back to the fight, when he jumped into the dumpster and began freezing it and holding it down, he found it trying to climb out of the empty container, it was already slightly injured, but he accidentally exposed it to the sub-zero temperatures. Unable to touch it, the best he could do to protect it was cover it in a coat and hold it was they were thrown around inside. Kojiro looked at it worriedly, still hesitant to touch it, "She is in pretty bad shape...can you do something?...." he mumbled in a shaken voice.

═══════╝

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:01 pm
Lorna was taken aback when Raven had complimented the work she had done. She blushed lightly and rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "Er...you're welcome," she said before her eyes fell upon Kojiro who seemed rather frantic...over a cat? Lorna stepped closer, but once she did, a sneezing fit overwhelmed her. "s**t!" she cursed. She had all but forgotten that she was allergic to anything furry, which meant dogs, cats, rabbits, anything with fur really. Yet, even though she was allergic, she still did love animals and couldn't stand to see them suffer. "Well, I would go off on you for bringing an animal on this plane, but since I'm a lover of them, I really can't. So let's see what we can do." After another sneezing fit, she took the injured kitten gently from Kojiro and examined it. "Hm..." she reached into her big purse glad that she had decided to take the first aid kit with her just in case she would need it. There was a needle and some thread used to stitch up deep wounds inside plus a few matches used to sterilize the needle. "There is a massive wound on the kitten's side that will need to be stitched up. She laid the kitten down on the coat where it lay barely breathing and began to set to work after she had sterilized the needle. It was rather hard to do this without sneezing. The kitten yowled in pain, but could not even struggle for it was very weak. Lorna spoke to it soothingly trying to calm it down knowing that what she was doing could not have felt very good to it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:23 pm
Raven let out a soft sigh as she watched other members turn up. She raised one eyebrow at Nova and his newly claimed form of transport. “It’s a good find, Nova.” Raven commented as she stepped forwards for a closer look. “Be sure to not use it freely and lightly.” She smiled at the Full Metal Owl, indicating that she was merely being playful. She knew he would only use the giant tank when the situation called for it. Raven‘s attention was pulled away when Kojiro appeared. She placed a hand on his head and smiled brightly “Of course I am fine. It will take more then a second rate shockwave user to take me out.” As Kojiro moved towards Lorna pleading for the Polaris‘s Owls help in saving a small white kitten. Raven turned towards one of the newest members of the team. The Vanishing Owl had appeared in such a quiet manner, that the others had simply overlooked her. “Well now…You look worse for wear.” She commented with a small smirk. “Are you even fit enough to stand?” The French woman did not want to bring along an injured person to South America. She needed healthy people. Not people who looked as though they could collapse at any god given minute.

Serena stood a bit further away from the other Fallen Phoenix members. She was in her own little world (eyeing the tank with great interest) when the leader approached her. Serena had to bite back her tongue, which was begging to give the blonde female a violent lashing, when Raven commented on her appearance. “I feel perfectly fine. I have had worse.” Eyeing Raven cautiously, Serena smirked. “You are not exactly in top condition yourself. You have bruising covering almost half of your body, and you seemed to have sprained one of those pretty little ballerina ankles of yours.” The silver haired woman was being very confident and brave. She had dealt with people like Raven before. She knew that speaking her mind (to a certain extent) was the better option in this situation. Had she spoke toRaven the way she did with certain other's…she would probably end up smooshed into a side of a building…

Raven’s features remained plain as she allowed Serena to speak her mind. She scowled lightly before smiling, and then laughing. “Nicely said.” She muttered as her laughter died down. “And very observant…” Serena had been pretty accurate in her diagnoses and had also shown how confident she was. Not a push over, and definitely not afraid when talking to a terrorist. Traits that were not easy to find...Maybe.. “Rest up while you can, we will be heading to South America as soon as possible..” Raven chuckled once more before turning on her heel and heading towards a group of Exire Owls to give them a few orders.

Serena watched Raven leave and turned to step onto the plane.“She does not know me at all. Huh, Cerbs.” She whispered with a dark grin.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Nova got out of the tank now all the way since it wasnt like it was going anywhere anytime soon with no one inside and on flat ground. Jumping down nova laughed. " Yes well then its good that i know healing magic then we will need to be in good condition to be of any effect in South America. Since Raven is giving orders right now ill heal you first Serena was it? " asked nova making sure he got the name right. Walking up to her he held out his right hand as it emited a greenish glow as a magical symbol appeared on the palm of his hand. He hadnt done much serious fighting so he had lots of energy to use for healing still.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:37 pm
((TFP---Serena))

Serena turned at the sound of a male voice. She eyed Nova very carefully before nodding her head once “Yes, it is Serena. And you are?” He could heal people? Well now, that was a very handy power to have. She had already done her homework and learned the names of each member. But, there was never any harm in confirming the facts. She smiled, somewhat kindly to the Fall Metal Owl as she awaited his answer. It was a well practised smile one she had used a million times before on many different people. “You can heal? How clever. Tell me, what kind of Owl are you, hm?” She paused and thought for a brief moment before speaking again. “Or a better way to say it, what kind of powers do you process? Strictly healing? Or do they run deeper then that?” For a brief moment, Serena thought she could hear Cerb laughing. Of course it was probably just her imagination.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:21 pm
Nova laughed as he finished healing her the symbol vanishing as he put his arm back down to his side again. " Well I am a bit more versatile then that actually. My true power is actually metal manipulation like so." said nova lifting his hand again as the large tank lifted into the air higher then the plane by a noticable distance before he set it back down. There was no reason to move it any higher then that for a demonstration but he easily could have. " It was just luck really that i also had the duel ability to perform magic as its now called usually channneled through magic symbols. I am one of the few capable of using magic it seems, it goes well with my metal power. " answered nova to her question about what he could do.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games