Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:17 pm
kurai_18

Rose slowly set up.
"Urgh my head, anyway, is it legal yet, the adoption I mean"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Byakko reappeared with a poof and the cartoony clouds dispersed. She giggled and handed Jaecen the clothes. "You we'come."
Jaecen nodded his thanks. "Dunno yet. No one's told me anything more than I can adopt her. I signed one piece of paper but I've a feeling it's just the start of a large pile of paperwork."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:29 pm
kurai_18

Rose rubbed her head.
"Kalena does know and might be doing that to help out and get x tge help she needs"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light

Byakko sat crosslegged on a bed. She couldn't float like she wanted to but it was probably a good thing. Jaecen started thinking with his hand to his chin. "Hmm... As her guardian, it wouldn't feel right leaving her here to go find out. It's not worth sending Byakko. He'll probably freak some people out."
Byakko puffed her cheeks. "That's mean."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:50 pm
kurai_18

"Fair enough. When I met Misty and Sasha the first time, they freaked me out" she laughed  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:59 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen smirked. When he had first met Sasha, he had no clue she was a halfbreed. "I was more surprised than freaked."
Byakko didn't like that his attention had went away from her. "Hello! I'm still here."
Jaecen ignored him, which made Byakko pout.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image
Allister Gladiushaven

"Well about time....my dear." Allister hugs Misty back then the death scar on her. he was more enticed after seeing her take off the jumpsuit. he taken another look and saw the irregular shape on her. it was interesting to him, after she went to check on other people that he sneaks a blush on his face.

"Misty dearest, how you get that scar on you?" he asked as he starts to winks at Sasha then laughs.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:21 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
kimi23loveheart

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

"its actually sad about Sasha and Misty, they are more than they seem, not half breeds to begin with but ended up that way." Rose said to Jaecen.

Sasha came out and took X into the back room.

Misty seemed exhausted after she behind Sasha coming out of the back room. She watched Sasha take X back into the back room.

She then looked to Allister, once again in the tank top and tight shorts.
"do you wanna go somewhere else. I should give Sasha some space. She never gets angry."

Sasha came back in the room with X swaddled up in a blanket like a baby.
"i'd keep her wrapped up in the blanket until I can quickly patch up that dress...." she then looks at Byakko who had some clothes with her....him.....it?

"uh....hm." she seemed a little puzzled.
"hi. Those look possibly close to X's size....um...can I try those on her? It will buy me some more time.."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:30 pm
Jaecen Light

Byakko handed them to Sasha. Jaecen spoke. "I had Byakko run home and grab some of Kurona's old clothes. She was into reptiles and dragons, that's why they have the red and yellow colour scheme." He pointed to the unique dragon design on the front of the shirt. "Now that I think about it, it's a strange fascination for an eight year old...."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image
Allister Gladiushaven

"Sure.."Allister brushed his hair and picks up Misty in her tank top with shorts on. "For women like you, those decades did not make you old.."

he kiss her on the cheek and looks at others in the room. "i have been wondering, if we all have a meet and great event. so I can know all your faces. I known Kalena but it was so long ago. I could never forget that battle end my life. I am trapped in light and dark. I have half soul...I am half spirit."

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:54 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
kimi23loveheart

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

"heh, I don't even try to stay young, I just....do" Misty said trying to make sense of her words. Her face blushes as he kisses her cheek, however now she was conflicted.

Sasha happily took the clothing from Byakko
"Thankyou Byakko." she smiled and then picked up X again then looked at Allister

"I think the academy is cursed. Any time we have a group function, a fight breaks out"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:08 pm
Jaecen Light

Byakko grinned and bowed like a proper lady. "You we'come."
Jaecen huffed. "Look at him. He's cute but annoying."
Byakko puffed up her cheeks. "Don't be mean, meanie."
He smiled and messed up her hat. "I'm just messing with you, furball."
Byakko fixed her hat over her ears and mewed like a cat. "Treat fox spirit nice, please."
He nodded with a smile. "Gotcha."
Jaecen watched as Sasha picked up a swaddled X. "I really hope she won't mind them being hand-me-downs."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:15 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shinochi smiled as everyone conversed with one another and walked over to an empty bed, setting Odayaka down on it. However, Odayaka had a firm grip on her jacket, "Ah, um, h-hey, Oda?" she said as she tried pulling Odayaka's hands off, but they wouldn't let go. She let out a sigh, "Okay, well...guess I'm gonna have to take my jacket off for now." She then unzipped her jacket and took it off, being left with a sleeveless undershirt. She then covered Odayaka with her jacket for a blanket.
Odayaka smiled a little in her sleep, her ears twitched a bit and her tail curling up against her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image
Allister Gladiushaven

Alllister puts Misty down and just wraps his arms around her. so that she feels comfortable and happy. he picked up her conflicting mood and listen to others. he saw how Misty and Sasha are twins. luckily he was not in love with them both.

"There be no curse while I am here. I have magic to protect my friends." he flex his arms then smiles. "

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:22 pm
Jaecen Light

She walked over to Odayaka's bed and hopped up to sit next to her. Byakko sniffed Odayaka and laid down next to her. "She'll be fine? Not sick?"
Jaecen found the fact that Byakko was showing worry a bit interesting.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games