Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

Nami became concerned. "That's where Aunt Kuro went.."
Ene gasped. "No... Oh, please please please let her be okay."
A black cat scampered by rather quickly before passing out of sight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:38 am
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Odayaka went over to Wakai to check her condition, "It's all right Ms. Wakai. Just rest. Tsuyoi and the others have successfully regained their lost memories." she reassured her.
Wakai nodded, "Oh...okay...that's good." she said, sighing of relief. Though, her head was still hurting very much, she was glad that they finally got their memories back. However, at the same time, she was still saddened about what happened to Jaecen and the others that haven't returned like Erin and Nami did. Wakai slowly got up.
"H-Hey, I told you that you need to rest." Odayaka said, concerned about Wakai.
Wakai shook her head, smiling at Odayaka, "N-No, I'm fine, really..." but, it seemed like her headache was just getting worse.

Shinochi put her hands on her hips, "But, isn't she like, super tough in a fight. I've heard Tsu say that she was able to fight off-" however, while Shinochi was speaking, her ears perked up when she noticed some sort of black cat speed by. She wore a big cat smile when she noticed it and began to take chase, not saying anything to the others as she ran off to follow it.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:58 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Seeing how worried Ene was, Nami thought she should do something. She stood up and brushed off her knees. "Maybe I should go retrieve Aunt Kurona..."
Ene wrapped her arms around Nami's waist. "Sissy, you don't have to... I-I mean... Aunt Kurona should be alright..."
"I dunno..." She felt bad about leaving a blind woman and Xero to do something. What were they doing again? "She's blind so we should really do something. And quick."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:06 pm
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena watched, hearing what everyone was saying.
"I'm headed there after leaving here. Something is up and I wanna know what it is." she said.
"So...blind red-haired woman. Man, not like you see that many red heads around."

Kalena was being a little mean, as she had red hair and she knew a lot of red heads.

Liya kicked Kalena's ankle enough to sting a little bit.
"Don't be mean about my mom! She's been though a lot and she's nice to me."

"Ok kiddo."

Kalena looked outside and started to tune a portal before making it appear.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:16 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Odayaka was confused when Shinochi suddenly ran off, but she shrugged and decided to leave her be for now. She then looked at Kalena as she began to make a portal, "Erm...g-good luck Ms. Kalena." She then looked at Nami, "Nami...right? You shouldn't underestimate Ms. Kurona just because she's blind..." Her ears moved a little, "Plus, she's got a really strong person with her...so she should be fine. I've seen how Mr. Xero fights." she said, as if reassuring her. Her ears twitched, "S-So...erm...d-don't worry." she said, she was a little nervous speaking to her since she doesn't really know her...though Nami should know Odayaka.
Wakai looked at Ene and Nami, "Ene...Nami...if we're able...I wish to speak with you two...I wish Erin was here too so I can also tell him but...with the way he is right now..." she shook her head, "A-Anyway, when you're able, can we have a little talk?" she asked the two.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:14 am
User Image
Rosalie Cloud
Farie

"Lana are you alright? You seem to still be a bit weak from........what happened again? I remember everyone was hurt ande exhausted. but why?" Rosalie's mind was fogged as she tried to remember the day before. What was going on something did not seem right and it only got worse as they approached the Manor before them. Rosalie mind wandered. What is going on? Why are my memories of this place fragmented? You have to forget them and leave this place. Why are those words ringing in my head. I have to find Xero he would know.

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Lana
Key Blades:
None

Quote:

Revi-sama

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (( ))
OOC sad ( I am so sorry guys. Work took all my time leaving me with very little time to spend with my friends or family but now a few days before Yule I was fired....... yay so I can be an active member again....... So who wants to bring me up to speed since I have been gone for nearly a month. ))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:49 am
┇ Ene Light┇

Nami pet Odayaka once on the head. She then followed Wakai. Ene followed behind reluctantly. "What's this about?"

Carter watched after Nami as she left the room. "I wonder if they will be alright."

(OOC: Well, okay. For the most part, I killed off a couple of my characters.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:24 pm
[ooc: Okay, uhh, Revi requested I take over Lana if something happens so, yeah...also, I can't remember what Lana and Rosalie were doing sweatdrop ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai was facing away from the two, unnervingly silent. Finally, she turned to face the two with her eyes closed. She opened them, revealing that her pupils were yellow, instead of their natural blueish-gray color. "Nami Light...Ene Light..." she bowed her head at the two of them, "I must tell you something urgent...about Tsuyoi...your adopted mother." It seemed that U. Wakai had taken over Wakai.
Odayaka looked at Carter, "I can't blame you for worrying..." she looked down, her ears moved a little, "They always seem to have something bad happening to them..." She looked back at Carter, one of her ears went down, "S-So...are you...best friends with Nami?" she suddenly asked, "B-Because I noticed you two sticking with each other a lot, s-so I figured..."

Lana looked at Rosalie, nodding, "Y-Yes, I'm fine...my head just felt a little...odd, is all..." She rubbed her head for a few moments before looking at Rosalie, "Rosalie...I guess I'm not the only one having strange feelings in their head?" she said, noticing Rosalie's confusion.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:41 pm
Kurai_18
┇ Ene Light┇

Nami and Ene waited for Wakai to continue.

Carter looked around the room. "Certainly a strange day do far..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:16 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai stared at them, blinking a few times, "You two are well aware...of how dangerous your mother is, aren't you? She has an ability similar to my-...our ability." she said, talking about herself and Wakai. "However...unlike me, she seems to have difficulty controlling it...have you not noticed?" she asked them, looking at Nami, then at Ene, "Slowly...unfortunate as it seems...she's losing control and will eventually..."
Wakai shut her eyes tight, putting a hand to her head as she wore a pained expression, "Ow...still hurts a bit..." She opened her eyes, her pupils weren't yellow anymore, so it seems Wakai had regained control, "Nami...Ene...I don't know what to do about Tsuyoi...if my other self is correct, she could become a danger to everyone."

Odayaka's ears went down and puffed up her cheeks when Carter ignored her question. "Okay...nevermind." she thought to herself. She thought Carter was making a bad first impression. She looked towards outside, her ears perked up. She could sense Shinochi outside, wondering what she was doing...she seemed to be moving around a lot.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:27 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Ene looked to Nami. "That's a bad thing, right?"
"No, Ene. It's a wonderful thing. Of course, it's a bad thing! I thought you had a little more common sense than that?" Nami set her hands to her hips.
Ene looked at the ground. "I-Is there something we can do?"
She looked at the ceiling for a moment. Nami patted Ene on the head and sighed. "I don't know, Ene... If I can think of something that will work, I'll do it. But for now," She pushed Ene towards the door. "You might just be our best option."
"E-eh?!" She stumbled forward.
Nami rolled her eyes. She pointed towards the door. "Go talk to her. There's nothing like a little bundle of Ene to cheer someone up."
Ene blinked. "Again... E-eh?!"
"Oh, for heaven's sake," Nami pushed Ene out the door. "Go talk to Miss Tsuyoi!"
It started making sense to Ene. She started walking on her own, causing Nami to stumble a bit. "O-okay... I'll do my best, then..."
Ene headed towards the beach.
Nami looked at Wakai. "Okay, she's out of the way. Let's handle this."

Carter paused and blinked at Odayaka. "S-sorry, I was side tracked.... What did you ask?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:57 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena decided to sneak out

Liya looked around and saw Rosalie. She was too nervous to go to her, unlike her boldness to go against Kalena.
"Ms Rosa, if you see Xero, tell him hi for me."

Liya smiled, remembering Xero was a good friend of hers.

Liya's smile faded when Wakai started to talk about Shinochi.
"Shinochi is a good mother though, a...guardian...has to be strong and caring, right?"

((OOC: you were fired! Sorry to hear it sad ))  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:19 am
[ooc: Tsuyoi is the one they're talking about Kalena. sweatdrop ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai watched as Ene left to go talk to Tsuyoi, "Good luck." she said with a smile. She then looked at Nami, nodding in agreement with her. But then, she tilted her head, confused, "So...what exactly are we gonna do about Ms. Tsuyoi?" she asked. Nami didn't exactly explain her plan to her.
Odayaka looked at Carter with a frown, "She wasn't listening..." she sighed, her ears moved a little while they were down. "I asked what your relation with Nami was." she said, though that wasn't exactly the same question she asked earlier.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:51 am
Kurai_18
┇ Ene Light┇

Carter seemed a bit surprised but she let it go quickly. "Oh, we're just friends. is all..."

Nami frowned. "I have no clue... This is quite concerning. I hope, at least that Ene will be safe..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:10 am
User Image
Rosalie Cloud
Farie

"No, let us just find the others." Rosalie's lead Lana inside and it did not take long before they found someone. Lana was the first to notice her and spoke to her. "Good morning Liya, is Xero not here? I last saw him sleeping upon the couch. Oh, good morning everyone." Rosalie bowed her head in a traditional Japanese way.

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Lana
Key Blades:
None

Quote:

Revi-sama

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (( ))
OOC sad ( I am just trying to get a hold of HR because I am not going down without the GM that is ruining my, I mean the store. ))  
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games