Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:19 am
FogSage
Sheol Kitten
Megido the Oreo
Sheol Kitten
NG- It's gonna be a long while till we get that up and running, and when we do, it'd be an hour or two a day for a perfomance. Plus, there's me and Krystal here so between the two of us, someone would be playing with them. >> We really want two.

Meg- .. Geiko, not Geico. Geiko's another word for Geisha. ~Pet~
Ooooh, I see... you're gonna be a hooker? o_o
...You suck. So bad.
I concur. stare
Screw you guys. >=P Geishas were hookers. Tell me I'm wrong...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:09 pm
Megido the Oreo
FogSage
Sheol Kitten
Megido the Oreo
Sheol Kitten
NG- It's gonna be a long while till we get that up and running, and when we do, it'd be an hour or two a day for a perfomance. Plus, there's me and Krystal here so between the two of us, someone would be playing with them. >> We really want two.

Ooooh, I see... you're gonna be a hooker? o_o
...You suck. So bad.
I concur. stare
Screw you guys. >=P Geishas were hookers. Tell me I'm wrong...

Okay, have it your way. YOU'RE WRONG. xp

Geisha were entertainers, plain and simple. They were NOT hookers so much as they were women. These women dressed elaborately, poured tea in a ceremonial fashion, and also did small feminine chores, such as flower arranging and the writing of caligraphy.

Read this and admit defeat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geisha  

FogSage

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:44 pm
Oiran are the hookers. Geisha are entertainers.

They are often mistaken, but they are Different!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:46 pm
Sheol Kitten

hehe she said hooker  

Drifter_Xwolf

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:58 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
Sheol Kitten

hehe she said hooker

~Claws~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:10 pm
Megido the Oreo
Well the person who told me was the lady who was runnin' the pet store. I can't say for sure that she was some kind expert, but we took her word for it. I guess I should believe you, since you seem to know ********' EVERYTHING about animals. >_>

Sheol - What the hell is everybody talkin' about Geico for? You changing car insurance? o_o
XD Not everything. But I'm a ferret owner; i have to know these things.

Drifter_Xwolf
i think if i were going to get a small dog i would go with one of thouse miniture versions of a colie
Its a SHELTIE and they're not MINI COLLIES. scream Why dose everyone mistake these things?!

Megido the Oreo
I was lookin' around for information on ferrets, and I found a link that said, "READ THIS BEFORE YOU ADOPT A DOG", though there was a note that said it should apply to just about any pet. It made me think a little about how I acted towards our family dog who we needed to have put down just last week:
------------------------------------------------------------------

"I died today.

You got tired of me and took me to the shelter. They were overcrowded and I drew an unlucky number. I am in a black plastic bag in a landfill now.

Some other puppy will get the barely used leash you left. My collar was dirty and too small, but the lady took it off before she sent me to the Rainbow Bridge.

Would I still be at home if I hadn't chewed your shoe? I didn't know what it was, but it was leather, and it was on the floor. I was just playing. You forgot to get puppy toys.

Would I still be at home if I had been housebroken? Rubbing my nose in what I did only made me ashamed that I had to go at all. There are books and obedience teachers that would have taught you how to teach me to go to the door.

Would I still be at home if I hadn't brought fleas into the house? Without anti-flea medicine, I couldn't get them off of me after you left me in the yard for days.

Would I still be at home if I hadn't barked? I was only saying, "I'm scared, I'm lonely, I'm here, I'm here! I want to be your best friend."

Would I still be at home if I had made you happy? Hitting me didn't make me learn how.

Would I still be at home if you had taken the time to care for me and to teach manners to me? You didn't pay attention to me after the first week or so, but I spent all my time waiting for you to love me.

I died today.

Love,
Your Puppy"

(author unknown)
------------------------------------------------------------------

If any of you bitches give me a line like, "Oh look! Megido has a soft side!", I'll ********' eat your eyeballs. stare
*shudders* Things like these haunt me and make me terribly sick. I always get a sinking feeling when I think of the things that go on like this...

Sheol Kitten

:/ I just worry, you know.I don't want somone to get a ferret because they're cute and cuddley. What do you want a ferret for? is what alot of shelter people ask. "Because they aren't pets." is what breeders say. "Its not a dog, thats going to love you." or "Its not a cat, that dosen't need you." Just be careful. I hate to see a mistake at the cost of a ferret's chance for happiness... Just remember. two hours, preferabley 3-4 of you on the ground playing with them.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:11 pm
Sheol Kitten
Drifter_Xwolf
Sheol Kitten

hehe she said hooker

~Claws~

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont hurt mee

@ ng hey i only said a mini collie cause thats the only way i know how to explain how they look  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:48 pm
Fog - Megido is never wrong, and if he is he did it on purpose. >_>

NG - I have read from various sources that ferrets will give of a musky odor all their lives, and that some people just can not live with it, while others can. Maybe you just got used to it? I am not saying that you are wrong, I just am getting conflicting information, is all.  

Megido the Oreo

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:53 pm
*goes around smacking people for no reason*

AIYA! YOU ARE ALL FILTHY AND MUCKY AND YOU WILL RUIN MY KIMONO! T.T  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:45 pm
*pokes his Shadow Reaper* Dude, I think I drank too much.....you have TWO eyes now......x_x  

FogSage

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:50 pm
Miniature Pinschers and Manchester terriers are two different breeds. However, Manchesters look like miniature Dobie's and Min pins do not.

Manchesters are taller with a sleeker build, more triangular head. Longer, leaner legs.

Min Pins are shorter, stockier with a more bulbous head. Shorter, stockier legs and shorter body  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:00 pm
*sings* There's nothing that can stop you from becoming popular......

*begins cooking for a feast* domokun  

FogSage

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:56 pm
*runs around the temple trying to play baseball with a frying pan and some raw eggs* ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:23 pm
CoffeeFox
*runs around the temple trying to play baseball with a frying pan and some raw eggs* ^_^

*screams* MY EGGS! GIMME THOSE! *wrestles with her* evil I WANT TO MAKE MY SOUFFLE, DAMMIT!  

FogSage

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:23 pm
FogSage
CoffeeFox

*screams* MY EGGS! GIMME THOSE! *wrestles with her* evil I WANT TO MAKE MY SOUFFLE, DAMMIT!
*smacks head with a frying pan*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games