Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:22 pm
I am NOT a girl. That's just mean. stare

*hates girls*

*mostly*

byee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:51 pm
Um, I like pancakes? sweatdrop

*edges away quietly*  

Voxxx

blu_sour_skittle

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:07 pm
~:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:~
Questing 2

@ Aunt & Uncle; Gah! gonk Aunt-Mummy is a guy and Uncle Takky is a gurl!? gonk Nuuuuu I won't believe it. mad

@ Kurai; *punches air in glee* chyes!!! *does victory dance*

@ Uncle Takky; >_> *backs away slowly* Slammed. . . into. . . a locker. . . you say? lol

@ Voxxx; *nod enthusiastically still scooting away from Uncle Takky* Yeah, pancakes. . . 3nodding Tell me about it.

131/240k

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:17 am
You get the whipped topping, I'll get the door, and on the count of three... RUN LIKE HECK. XD  

Voxxx

blu_sour_skittle

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:32 am
Questing 2

*snatches strawberries on the way*
<3

143/240k

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:28 am
Paaaaancakes. <3

Oh, wait *remembers If book* CARA-CHI YOU PANTSLESS CHIBI!!!!! You and your hooker heels. stare

The slammed-into-a-locker story is actually quite entertaining (it's like a train wreck--you can't stop watching!) but I'll let Takky tell it.  

KirbyVictorious

Voxxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:32 am
talk2hand I like my hooker heels. But what've they got to do with anything? I certainly can't run in those.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:07 am
Please do tell the story. I wanna hear this.  

Kurai_kotori

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:17 am
Oy, Kirby look what you have done.

This girl was starting some crap with me, saying this and saying that.. and I am normally good about ignoring it. But then she got on my friends.. and then my brother.. You dont do that period, especially when I am around to here it.

So I confronted her, she threw the first punch.. and well.. it was by the lockers so.. it was convenient. Only slammed her head into it twice and she only broke her nose.. But she never gossiped about anyone, that I am aware.. she switced into a private school.

And since she threw the first punch, it is considered self-defense at my school, so no suspension or expellment from my school. whee

But no worries guys, I would never hurt any of you. biggrin She was just an evil, caniving, strumpet that only felt good when talking about others.

@ Skittle.. You are going to have some strange issues when you get older.. a girl for an uncle.. and a boy for an aunt.. oh the stories you could tell a counselor.. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:11 am
I woulda kicked her a** too mad No one talks bad about MY Tak and Alec. scream stressed stressed domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

I didn't say I was a boy. I just said I'm not a girl.

I'm definitely PART boy.

Cara-chi, you must remember pancakes. And their relations to hookers, and their heels. You godless whore. xp  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:20 am
So you are a eunuch?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:27 am
No, and that's not very nice at all.

I just hate girly stuff. So I like to punch people, big deal....

I'd call it tomboy. 3nodding  

KirbyVictorious

Kurai_kotori

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:31 am
*looking back and forth between Tak and Kaabii-chan* I'm not sure who I should be more afraid of.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:34 am
The one who is a eunuch. xd She is confused and will eat your brains, while she looks for sugar.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:41 am
I am not.

But I will eat your head and such, if you interfere with my sugar hunt.

I like cheese and sweet things. That's kinda it. ^^ Oh, and Italian food, mostly. Meatless italian food.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games