Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
GAH Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 ... 12294 12295 12296 12297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm all alone
in my thoughts
100%
 100%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 26

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:54 pm
x3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:57 pm
x3  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:29 pm
Ydna Wolf
Blind Blindness
Ydna Wolf
Blind Blindness
Ydna Wolf
eh 3 years away from that too >> I've went to about two colleges that seem interesting but I don't think I'm ready to care about that yet only concern now are my grades in english xD
I sway back and forth on my career choices it's only between animator -wanted to be one since was little-, manga artist or if I don't want to deal with art an author or a poet

Oh, that's interesting. I don't think art would work for me because I'm not good at it. The ones I've been doing in paint for the contests, though, I've been a bit inspired xD...but I think that's probably as far as I'll go with art, just being a hobby. Also, with Manga, even though they look cute and all, I have never drawn one and have little experience with anime and manga. As far as writing, even though I may like it when writing a story, I'm in English class now and don't really enjoy the research papers.Taking too many writing courses may bore me, plus then I'd have to rely on creativity to get me through and not just technicality, which, even if I would write creatively, doesn't mean others will think so. Then again, the careers I'm slightly interested in now have their cons too, but I'm leaning towards them, in just a general direction. I haven't chosen a major yet.

I can't write a story about a given topic it's just to difficult for me Dx
My creativity for story writing depends on the mood or sudden inspiration that hits me to write it the same for poetry, still need help with spelling and using words in the correct terms and punctuation placement, also my problem with over using and or then a lot xD
Drawing is something I've been doing since I was little, I want to take art classes to improve it more on it, also to get better at colors and shading =]

Oh, cool. Yeah, I understand about the creativity/inspiration. I used to write stories just a few years ago, but I stopped. xD. My grammar's not perfect, but it's decent. English really doesn't teach you English enough. I think observing the way others write, and analyzing what looks correct, can sometimes help you a lot more than school, at least when you're a teen. Gaia is good for that in some cases. Yeah, schools don't really teach grammar enough, though. That's part of why so many people have problems. I write better than I know the terms. If you asked me to explain why it's this way and that way, I may be able to explain partially, but perhaps not well in a lot of areas, and I don't know a lot of the grammar vocabulary. We have a person in this guild who's really good at that. xD

When I was little, I didn't care about drawing. I drew half stick figures. In pre-school, my friend taught me to draw a triangle for a dress, and then I graduated to just a plain shirt, nothing special at all, so it's basically still stick, except that I can draw better than that if I wanted to. Art can be harder than it looks. Shading and coloring exploration is good. xD

Yeah they don't which makes it difficult to do things for class since they expect us to know some words, and I'm not much of a reader so I don't know many words so I like it when gaia friends say new words I've never used or learned yet xD It comes in handy for when I'm editing my stories since a few words don't seem to sound right or I want to use a synonym but then again I could use dictionary.com for that xD
I started off with stick figures and learned from art classes they give in elementary school to put shirts and pants on them a few years afterwards I made friends with a girl who drew a bit better from there on I started to look on how to draw videos and later on I started to try different ways, mostly now using guide lines -hates them but they are very useful- xD yes art is hard but until you know it it's easy-ish

Ah, I see. Good to know you're somewhat motivated with learning new English things. And now I know your art history. xD

What's your grade in English?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:30 pm
Ydna Wolf
Blind Blindness
Oh, by the way, what do you guys think of my avatar? xD. Be honest.

Sorry ydna, no turkey after all xD

it looks nice
Lies! it's under your hat! xd

Lol thank you.
Is not! xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm
Blind Blindness
Ydna Wolf
Blind Blindness
Ydna Wolf
Blind Blindness
Ydna Wolf
eh 3 years away from that too >> I've went to about two colleges that seem interesting but I don't think I'm ready to care about that yet only concern now are my grades in english xD
I sway back and forth on my career choices it's only between animator -wanted to be one since was little-, manga artist or if I don't want to deal with art an author or a poet

Oh, that's interesting. I don't think art would work for me because I'm not good at it. The ones I've been doing in paint for the contests, though, I've been a bit inspired xD...but I think that's probably as far as I'll go with art, just being a hobby. Also, with Manga, even though they look cute and all, I have never drawn one and have little experience with anime and manga. As far as writing, even though I may like it when writing a story, I'm in English class now and don't really enjoy the research papers.Taking too many writing courses may bore me, plus then I'd have to rely on creativity to get me through and not just technicality, which, even if I would write creatively, doesn't mean others will think so. Then again, the careers I'm slightly interested in now have their cons too, but I'm leaning towards them, in just a general direction. I haven't chosen a major yet.

I can't write a story about a given topic it's just to difficult for me Dx
My creativity for story writing depends on the mood or sudden inspiration that hits me to write it the same for poetry, still need help with spelling and using words in the correct terms and punctuation placement, also my problem with over using and or then a lot xD
Drawing is something I've been doing since I was little, I want to take art classes to improve it more on it, also to get better at colors and shading =]

Oh, cool. Yeah, I understand about the creativity/inspiration. I used to write stories just a few years ago, but I stopped. xD. My grammar's not perfect, but it's decent. English really doesn't teach you English enough. I think observing the way others write, and analyzing what looks correct, can sometimes help you a lot more than school, at least when you're a teen. Gaia is good for that in some cases. Yeah, schools don't really teach grammar enough, though. That's part of why so many people have problems. I write better than I know the terms. If you asked me to explain why it's this way and that way, I may be able to explain partially, but perhaps not well in a lot of areas, and I don't know a lot of the grammar vocabulary. We have a person in this guild who's really good at that. xD

When I was little, I didn't care about drawing. I drew half stick figures. In pre-school, my friend taught me to draw a triangle for a dress, and then I graduated to just a plain shirt, nothing special at all, so it's basically still stick, except that I can draw better than that if I wanted to. Art can be harder than it looks. Shading and coloring exploration is good. xD

Yeah they don't which makes it difficult to do things for class since they expect us to know some words, and I'm not much of a reader so I don't know many words so I like it when gaia friends say new words I've never used or learned yet xD It comes in handy for when I'm editing my stories since a few words don't seem to sound right or I want to use a synonym but then again I could use dictionary.com for that xD
I started off with stick figures and learned from art classes they give in elementary school to put shirts and pants on them a few years afterwards I made friends with a girl who drew a bit better from there on I started to look on how to draw videos and later on I started to try different ways, mostly now using guide lines -hates them but they are very useful- xD yes art is hard but until you know it it's easy-ish

Ah, I see. Good to know you're somewhat motivated with learning new English things. And now I know your art history. xD

What's your grade in English?

I'm always happy to learn a new word, indeed you do xD

D now since the first marking period pass -just started 2nd- xD;
I'm proud I did not get an F though! =D -but it was still the lowest grade on my report card-
I need to try harder though >] -wants to get a higher grade-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:43 pm
Blind Blindness
Ydna Wolf
Blind Blindness
Oh, by the way, what do you guys think of my avatar? xD. Be honest.

Sorry ydna, no turkey after all xD

it looks nice
Lies! it's under your hat! xd

Lol thank you.
Is not! xD

Oh rlly? then let me take it off and see for myself! >] -snatches hat-

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:04 pm
English was the only thing i didn't get all As on emo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:17 pm
Tis a difficult subject is it not?
Well to yuki maybe not xD

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:56 pm
<<>>  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:59 pm
~farts~  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:07 pm
>><< ~runs~  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:08 pm
>><<~hides~  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:10 pm
~not feeling too good~x.x;  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:11 pm
x.x; ~has head ache~  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:12 pm
Yuki_Windira
~not feeling too good~x.x;

that makes two of us x-x

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 ... 12294 12295 12296 12297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games