Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

[.ZaKid.]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:13 am

RavingGale
It's totally unrelated but it somewhat helps. Thanks.

I know the RP is due today, and it's 15 pages long, so I'd like to send it in as soon as possible as I will be out for the rest of that day starting at around 12pm PST. Problem is: How do I send it in? A Word Document submission would be my preferred way.

In other news: I read this DDR web manga just yesterday. I love the plot, the story and how she set it up, because personally, I never thought it was possible to plan out a story based on a game where you actually have to be playing it to get results, because results are always uncertain, and it's given me a huge inspiration to start a DDR-themed RP. I already know how to do everything. So? Anyone actually play DDR in here?
Indeed, Yukon does a great job, and it's a wonderful read. It's nice the way she uploads it too, in big spurts.

However, she has a pretty demanding job/lifestyle, so updates are kind of rare, which sucks, but it's cool. I can't wait until she turns it into a real book/manga form.

And yes, I play, on and off.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:19 pm

Such a fast growth, too!

Good! *goes off to read*

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:15 pm

@Zakid: Awesome! I'll get started ASAP.

@Yoder: Cool.

xp I thought I'd be done by now. I realize that I left a lot of stuff out.
Hmm . . .give me about a day or two to finish the RO RP.

EDIT: New stuff added! Even though it doesn't show on the thread, I added a bunch of new stuff to read and ponder about! Especially that last post, it's really my 'forcefully inducing strategy' plan.

EDIT2: Questions and Answers about anything you do not understand in the RP will start in . . . 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . and NOW! (either post a query here, or send in PM, but posting here is preferred because then it can be seen by everyone. I'll gather all the Q&A's in a pile after everything that could possibly be asked has been asked)

EDIT3: For the first time ever, in my couple or so years on Gaia, I finally hit 10k gold! -does a dance- xd
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:14 pm

I only know Mou and Talon! gonk Nooo, where are all the people I remember!

Hello. ninja Just popping in to say I'm still alive and remmeber you guys. I can't stay because I have a TON of work. Isn't it strange how you go back to old places when you have least time? The housework gets done, in fact, everything gets done except the stuff you need to do.

*runs off to do work again*

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:05 pm

Well, one major thing is that you've left out the descriptions of all the spells/skills each specialization of each class has.
Scratch that. My lack of observation lead to a hasty conclusion...

Hey, AFEBC! I have heard about you from the older mods (who have mostly gone missing). You were one of the first memebrs of this guild. I'm a mod, and have been here for 2 years. Welcome back for the time being!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:06 pm

xD

Super Who and Star Wonder

Tipsy Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:22 pm

Yoder
Well, one major thing is that you've left out the descriptions of all the spells/skills each specialization of each class has.

I don't quite get what you mean . . .>.>
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:29 pm

I must've been editing my post when you made yours...

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:34 pm

XD. It's okay. Anyway, it's about 98% done now. Just a few market prices to add in, and maybe a couple more religious beliefs, then I'm done.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:18 pm

Woooow VERY VERY long time no see Afbc (did we use to call you goosey or am I mixing you up with someone else as usual?), didn't even realize so many new people have come here. They must've sneaked in when I didn't notice @__@ *bad guard dog* xD

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

DarkerFairytaleDreams

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:46 pm

just a quick little note to say hi..im new here and i suppose im supposed to introduce myself..so HI.. xd im not normally at a loss for words but its been a long day at work...so unfortunately my brain is a little mushy..lol
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:48 pm

Hi, Welcome to the Roleplay Refuge! *gluggles* I'm Raving Gale, RG or Gale for short, and I'm on the verge of completing my Mass RP!!!!! *goes crazy*

Which totally reminds me . . . I need a job x.x /random

Gale OverDrive

DarkerFairytaleDreams

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:55 pm

lol nice..whats your rp about? when will it be finished..if you dont mind my asking
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:01 pm

Say, Gale! Can you give a description of what each area looks/functions as in the grand scheme of things? For example, whether each place is forested, rural, mountainous, etc.?

'Cause it'll help when we're making character histories. ^_^

KuraiKitty

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:05 pm

Yeah, I'll do that ASAP.

EDIT: World Map link is up. And so are descriptions for some more cities.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games