Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:18 pm
Nudge eight hundred and sixty-two

113. Incriminating evidence will always be found as photograph number four in a stack, or in the next to bottom drawer. Important data storage will have labels like "tape of Senator Foggbotham with underage girl" or "List of all nuclear launch codes."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:20 pm
Nudge eight hundred and sixty-three

114. Most people keep a scrapbook of newspaper cuttings, especially if any of their family or friends has died in a strange boating accident.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:21 pm
Nudge eight hundred and sixty-four

115. Villains are fond of explaining everything to anyone in sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:23 pm
Nudge eight hundred and sixty-five

116. Villains are improbably competent and inventive, but can only make money by pulling stupid robberies. They will risk everything they have and are to get revenge on some guy who once thwarted them.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:26 pm
Nudge eight hundred and sixty-six

117. Rather than wasting bullets, megalomaniacs prefer to kill their arch-enemies using complicated machinery involving fuses, pulley systems, deadly gases, lasers and man eating sharks that will allow their captives at least 20 minutes to escape.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:29 pm
Nudge eight hundred and sixty-seven

118. Any priest is either kindly or the villain. While nuns can deliver exposition, nuns are never villains.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:32 pm
Nudge eight hundred and sixty-eight

119. Everyone knows the words to every song you want to sing and will sing along with you. They can even carry the solo part so that they can sing the song back to you, even if they have never heard the song until you sang half of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:35 pm
Nudge eight hundred and sixty-nine

120. If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you bump into will know all the steps.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:36 pm
Nudge eight hundred and seventy

121. It is always possible to park directly outside the building you are visiting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:38 pm
Nudge eight hundred and seventy-one

122. Television news bulletins usually contain a story that affects you personally at that precise moment.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:40 pm
Nudge eight hundred and seventy-two

123. Dogs always know who's bad and will naturally bark at them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:42 pm
Nudge eight hundred and seventy-three

124. Most dogs are immortal.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:44 pm
Nudge eight hundred and seventy-four

125. Larry King plays himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:45 pm
Nudge eight hundred and seventy-five

126. You can stop a runaway car by crashing it into a wall at the bottom of a long hill, but not at the top.  

Ambrai

Shoafy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:47 am
Ambrai
Shoafy
Ambrai
Nudge eight hundred and thirty-one

Oh, it's been ok. Same as every other day until I manage to get into college. Then things will be hell. Shoafy isn't bumping as much as she usually does...I'm getting pretty close to her. She must be busy!

bump 881.

i've been really tired... school... and i have been re-addicted to my books.
i swear. those books are my food, water, and oxygen.

i can't put them down...

Nudge eight hundred and fifty-one

Mmm. I've had that feeling before. I love it. ^^ I may have stunted my ability to get that feeling though...I always make myself stop every few pages, lie back, and soak in the story. Otherwise my books go by too fast... sweatdrop

bump 906.

if i had any brains i would do that.
but since i have reread them so many times i don't think it matters.
i still love them.  
EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games