Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:28 pm
Italius giggled as Starfire carried him in her mouth.

Starfire than walked on and smiled as Italius giggled. She then saw Raven up ahead.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:21 am
Adonis nodded striding out of the alchemy lab and began to weave his way masterfully throoughout the generic poorly lighted corridors highlighting the cracks and cruel blows time had made to the interior of the fortress, it was old but sturdy and firm and had sheltered five generations of the pack through numerous seiges spanning over it's bloody yey glorious past of thousand years.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:20 am
'Me neither, thier worse then the flesh eating zombie martians from Zombir martians 2: This time thier red' Beast boy shuddered the memory of the gruesome yet totally awesome movie, thought it may have not been such a great idea to wacth it it while he was alone in the dark when the group had been elsehwere.

Robin followed the others outside slowly. Slowly his mind began to reboot and rember the key and most current operation the group now had to run was find and retrieve Sirius, after the tragic events of yesterday resulting in the lose of the pups real parents he just hoped thier newly allied pack would be up to the challenge of resucing him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:20 pm
Raven rolled her eyes, "Just like you to compare pups to zombies." A light smile spread on her face, "Though I might have to agree with you on that point... I'd rather face zombie martians any day." After all, you could fight zombies. You couldn't fight kids, only go along with them and make sure they stayed out of trouble.

Odysseus followed after Adonis, his eyes trailing over the familiar corridors. While some people might say it was ugly, Odysseus didn't think so. The fortress had a charm to it, a battle-aged charm that few could match. It showed how powerful the pack had been and was. That was true beauty. "I suppose I won't be learning about the ceremony until it actually occurs."  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:15 am
'Spot on, don't fret my friend your worthy enough to overcome this minor part of your life' Adonis replied masterfully swining open to massive oak smooth doublde doors intent with scrapping the sky scrapper like ceiling to the grand dining hall. In the centre lay a massive shining wooden table the relfections of the small musty windows sitauted in the walls, the mid gloom slipped in lighting up the room, the glorious battle worn decor was reflected here as well. 'Sit my friend, I shall summon the chefs to prepre a meal worhty of the finest warriors in the hall of the mighty themselfs' Adonis mused marching into the hall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:52 am
'Yeah only me, which is just makes me totally cool. 'Beastboy chuckled. 'So ummm.....what do you want to do now ?' Beastboy asked a shy mood began to creep over him. This time they shouldn't be interupted by anyone needing evil little puppies to be babysat.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:37 pm
Starfire than walked towards Beast Boy and Raven and said her hello. She then placed Italius down and went to go lie under a tree. She then rested her head on the ground.

Italius followed Starfire and snuggled with her. He rubbed on her fur and climbed her. He also jumped over her but very playfully too.

Gemini walked over to Zeta the new wolf and said, "Zeta was it."

Zeta looked up and looked to Gemini. "Yes?" she asked Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:49 am
Robin strolled down to the grounds finding himself overflwoing with energy and the desrie to get to know his surrogate family a bit better. He picked up a stick in human form and sat by Starfire and Italus and b egan to swupe it around delciately to Italus may play with him. He decided if he was going to be the farther he might as well act as one for the pups.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:19 pm
Odysseus sat down in one of the fine chairs that surrounded the table. He could barely contain himself from yelping in excitement or from drooling at the prospect of such a good meal, but he managed. No use acting like a kitten again. Those days were long past. "I'm honored." Odysseus murmured, lowering his head in respect. "Such a meal will definitely be delicious."

Raven shrugged, nervousness running through her. This was stupid, being shy around Beast Boy, one of her teammates, someone she had known for so long. But she hadn't known that her feelings were the same as Beast Boy's. Things had changed. "Well... What do you want to do?" She had no ideas of what they could do right now. A few ideas flashed through her mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:54 am
'Take a seat while I summon the god-like craftsmen of this kichtmens' Adonis smiled storiding through a small oak down down the further side of the gragantuan hall, he storde with much speed not wishing to keep his friend waiting and deny of the treat watingfor him, he should enjoy his time now, because from now to tonight it would be a uphill battle.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:52 pm
"Where did you come from?" asked Gemini.

"I came from these homelands," answered Zeta.

Italius looked to the stick that Robin had. He than walked ran towards the stick and pawed at it. He than bit it playfully.

Starfire smiled at the playfully Italius. She loved the energy in him. He was so playful.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:38 am
Robin began to twiddle the stick around trying to give Italus more of a benefical workout trying to make up for the slight neglect bestowed on him with his wayward sibblings coutninually jumping around and capturing a majoirty of the groups attnetion and time. He just hoped now their would be time to make for some of his minor misdemenours.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:51 pm
Italius than stumbled to the ground but he pulled himself back up. He than chased the stick again.

Starfire watched Italius as he played. She smiled as he did.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:31 am
Robin smiled lowering the level of difficulty in his little exercise no wishing to cause an accident as Italuis began to develop his motor skills. He wondered how Italuis was dealing with the sudden and dark changes in his early life, he just hoped the pup could deal with it and possibly more blows to come. He twiddled the stick absent mindely wondering after their future here in this world.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:22 am
Odysseus settled back into one of the comfortable seats. His eyes roamed the magnificent hall. Things couldn't be better for the saber. He was being promoted if he completed the ceremony, he was getting a savory meal. What more could anyone want? Well, a girl, but that could wait.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games