Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:34 pm
"hard in hearing me now buy use all another bowl then thats the end of it you want to challeng use then let`s step out side."aro said starting to smile evily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:38 pm
He sighed as he thought that this was going to end badly. He began to form a series of seals 'Hikui Tenkou Assaku no Jutsu," the shinobi said as he fished the last seal. The air pressure in the room suddenly dropped drastically. Because they were in a small cafe, soon everyone inside would fall asleep and no trouble would ensue.

Hikui Tenkuu Assaku no Jutsu (Low Air Pressure Technique)
Description: This technique makes the air pressure in a room drop dramatically, causing anyone inside to fall asleep. It can only work in an enclosed area like a building or room.  

BluewolfofMibu

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:39 pm
Norai put her chair down flat as she picked up her quiver and placed it on her back, then picked up her bow and walked outside. But when she did she tossed an arrow on the ground with several notes on it that said over and over 'Bring it Little Boy.'  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:47 pm
aro ran so fast that he flashed red and made it seem like he telaported and pick up the note and read it outside."heh sorry sakuya this will have to wait."aro said as he looked at the ninja that sot the arrows at all those other ninjas."let`s go."he said as he got in a stance.  

Aro97

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:50 pm
"Looks like something I couldn't prevent it from happening...oh well, might as well go watch. I hope things don't get nasty," he muttered as he walked cassually outside and leaned against the building. He wathced Aro get into his stance. He seems like a powerful shinobi from the way he moved. "This guy's no pushover...you better watch it," he warned Norai.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:50 pm
"I've already started" Norai said as she kept walking and snapped her fingers and the arrow with the notes he had picked up. All those notes were explosive tags and just went off. There was at least 6 there and had an explosive force, especially since he was holding the note. He was sure to lose an arm if he even survived.  

Nikki-Xion14

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:57 pm
((Dammit, Nikki! Don't blow this place up again! This will be the tenth time or something!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:58 pm
EDIT:aro flashed red again and droped the note then appered behind norai and thusted his sword to her neck knowing it would be hard to doge cuz of his speed.  

Aro97

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:00 pm
Aro metatora
aro flashed red again and appered behind norai and thusted his sword to her neck knowing it would be hard to doge cuz of his speed.

(ok your dead, since you completely ignored 6 explosion tags going off at point blank range)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:00 pm
((Aro! That's not possible. Redo your post. Nikki? This'll get you on the wanted list for attacking a Cloud Ninja...just to let you know. >.> You probably don't care, but....))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:03 pm
((He drew his weapon on me first. My only crime was destroying property. His threat against him issued the attack. I'm just defending myself))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:04 pm
((at least she didn't blow up the cafe... mrgreen ))  

BluewolfofMibu

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:06 pm

((What rank is Nikki.))
Angel heard the explosions from far away. He was headed to the cafe at a slow pace, he calmly walked a little faster now. He always kept calm, and didn't start thinking until he confirmed what happened. It was hard to make him lose his cool. He finally decided he would go check it out, because he could smell the explosions in the air. He jumped up very high, and landed right in front of the entrance, a perfect jump. He kept his hand near his sword, since he didn't need two hands for most of his hand signs. Someone he had never met was engaged in battle, with someone else he had never met.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:08 pm
"I wouldn't advise you getting involved," the shinobi yelled at the newcomer, "it's getting pretty intense," he smiled as he was still leaning against the building watching the two go at it.  

BluewolfofMibu

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:09 pm
Nikki-Xion14
((He drew his weapon on me first. My only crime was destroying property. His threat against him issued the attack. I'm just defending myself))

((That may be, but that was attempted murder. Why do you want to kill Ronnel's RPC, anyway?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games