Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:23 am

*I continue to circle, unsure of what exactly to do.* 'There's something different about this fight..... and I don't like it.'
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:31 am

(well this is my last post for tonight, gtg)

Evidently not..... perfect.. "Lightning Clone Jutsu!" I create three clones and we move quickly to sorround Korn.

ROQ and Roll

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:35 am

(k, later)
*I go into defense.* 'The real Joe is gonna be the last to move.' I tighten my grip on the tiger claws. As fast as I can I raise my arms to my left and right and prepare my feet to kick.* "Lightning Bolt Jutsu!"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:39 am

(if this is a real fight, plz make a new topic korin vs zigihara and fight there, if it is a spar then you can fight here)

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:46 am

(oh okay, sorry XD)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:16 am

Zann walked back to the now empty training grounds, his mind reeling and Houzan flew off to a nearby tree. To take his mind off, he took out his Katon jutsu scroll to the next jutsu.

Katon: Neshou Bunshin (Fire Release: Burning Clone)
Description: Welling chakra up, the user releases it into the air around them after a series of hand-seals. This creates clones of fire, disguised to look exactly like the user. The clones have the user’s stats. When destroyed, the clones burst into flame, capable of creating first degree burns and lighting clothing/leaves/paper/etc on fire.

Zann formed the handseals,
“Katon: Neshou Bunshin (Fire Release: Burning Clone)”
A clone of fire appearead beside him, but other than that nothing else happened.
1/9

Zann tried again,
A clone of Zann appeared beside him, and when he hit it heavily with his chokuto, it disappeared leaving a small flame in its wake.
2/9

It’s not enough…Zann tried the handseals again,
The clone left a small fireball after it disappeared with Zann’s hit, though it still wasn’t strong enough.
3/9

Zann formed the handseals again,
The clone left a slightly larger fireball this time, though it still wasn’t very destructive.
4/9

Zann formed the handseals for the 5th time,
The fireball left this time was slightly bigger as Zann destroyed it with his chokuto.
5/9

Zann tried the seals for the 6th time,
The fire in its wake was slightly more powerful as the heat wave from it was stronger.
6/9

Zann tried for the 7th time,
The fire this time was more powerful and managed to singe his clothes when it was destroyed.
7/9

Zann did the seals for the 8th time,
The clone burst into hot flames when it was destroyed, and Zann jumped back just in time to see a tree beside it burst into flames.
8/9

Zann made the handseals for the last time,
When his chokuto struck the clone, it burst into flaring hot flames, completely incinerating a tree beside it.
9/9

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:27 am

Mamori streched and looked at Zann. "Welcome back, anyway to answer you're question. I am Kiyoshi's surrogate mother, since his parents died." The panther said with a kinda smile. "My name is Mamori."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:37 am

Zann bowed deeply to the panther,
"I'm Zann, Zann Juskarath, it's an honour to meet you. So, you raised Kiyoshi?"

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:42 am

"Just from when he was 10 to about now. How ever you can't really have panthers walking around helping him, so we just helped when we could. But by my size it wasn't easy, not to mention my husband who is 80 meters. So outside of the house Kiyoshi was on his own." The large panther said as she yawned. "Anyway my summon time is almost up, hope to talk to you another time Zann." With that she poofed into smoke.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:57 am

Zann nodded and turned away as Mamori disappeared. He then decided to take a break from training and flickered off into the village.

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:42 am

Rahenno enters the training grounds and find an opened Area with no people around. "This seem like the perfect spot." He said to himself. Rahenno forms three handsigns and put his hand down. "Chidori!!" Rahenno shouted. His hand sparked alittle bit but not enough.[1/10]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:49 am

Rahenno formed handsigns. "Chidori!" Again Rahenno hand sparked.[2/10]

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:08 am

Rahenno once again, he forms handsigns."Chidori!" The lightning in Rahenno's hand stays abit longer. [3/10]

"Once more, Chidori!" He said as the lightning grew in his hands. but dispraste. [4/10]

"Chidori!" He shouted. The Chidori reached normal size then disappeard. "Looks like i got some hang of it." Rahenno said knowing this is his first lightning jutsu. [5/10]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:19 am

sets targets on a hole bunch of trees and jumps into trees shooting arrows at targets

Rampaged flames

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:34 am

"Time to see exacly what this jutsu can do.Chidori" Rahenno shouted. He looked over and saw a tree. Rahenno dashed at full speed and struck the tree, but as soon as he hit the tree the chidori disappeared. "not what i was excpacting" [6/10]

"Lets try this again, Chidori!" He said dashing at the tree but the same thing as the first time. It disappear agaunst the tree.[7/10]

"Chidori!" Rahenno yelled as he again, dashed at the tree. he trusted his hand towards the tree and made a dent in it. "Not good enough." [8/10]

"Chidori" He said, dashing at it, getrusted his arm again and made another dent in, knocking it over.[9/10]

"One finally time, Chidori" He said dashing at another tree in good condition. Rahenno retraced his arm and ran as fast as he could. He focused intencely on te chidori, That was burning his arm. He extended his arm to the tree and cut right though it. "that....was...amazing." Rahenno said falling to the ground.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games