Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:59 pm
Lenon had a look of mock horror on his face. "I can't believe you would ever think I could do something like that." It changed back to the smiling face. "Anyway, just stopping by to tell you that, if you ever need me, I should be in Grass." He was about to leave, but stopped. "Don't tell my brother about me...Sorcam? He can't know."  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:59 pm
Oroami made sense of it all, but ignored it, he knew he had no buisness in that any longer.

Daiki, now under the Alias of Ryu Tengu came into the office, he had changed his hair so that it was white, and cut part of his body so that he looked injured, he fell to the ground "Lord Raikage, I come from a village on the border of the wind country, my family lays dead and I could not make my way to Suna, please take me in as an academy student of your village?!"

User Image  

Havok-Trance

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:35 pm
((Sorry for the wait. I've been picking up extra shifts at work. Never grow up kids, it sucks D : ))

Kiyoshi laughed a little. "Actully I am a war vetern. It was right when I hit Jonin. Ah such a long time ago...Anyway." He then turned to Rahenno. "Well sorry, My wife went somewhere...Again. Went to look for her, no trace. Decided she would come back when she ready. So what duties? Do I have some mission or something cause if I remember Sannin are free to come and go as they please if nothing is going on. So is something going on?" Kiyoshi asked after his little trip down memory lane.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:23 pm
Rahenno chuckled, "More than you know. We have to protect this weapons that was hidden in the village for a long time now. Kashensu has the twin Lightning blades and i have the Shark sword(Who's name ecapes now?)." He said pointing to the sword on his back, that was wrapped up. Rahenno then turned his attention to Lenon. "You don't have to worry about that." Then he turned to the kid that just walked in. "I will allow you to stay, head to the academy and use the dorms for shelter."  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:17 pm
Lenon smiled at Oroami. Turning back to Rahenno, he said, "No, I have a position in the Grass I need to run. Academy teacher. But if you ever need anyone, just say so. I might check in every so often." With a smile and a wave, the clone poofed away again.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:59 pm
Yuki walked in, his new Kage robes on. "Good day sir, I am Yuki, the new Yukikage. I wanted to just say hello and ask if there was anything I could do?" Yuki was excited to meet new Kages, and wanted to know more.

((I know its a bad RP but I don't have a lot of time... sorry)  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:06 pm
((for the sake of the snow village and the arc, i'm giving one of our weapons to hunter.))

Rahenno turned to the new Kage as he walked in, "Hmm...You can take this, we need it to be safe and you look trustworthy. Here." He said taking the sword from his back and handed it to the kage, Yuki.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:08 pm
((Thanks))

Yuki was astonished, "What is this?"  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:33 pm
((I'm gonna RP as you so I can go... Hope its okay))

Yuki was informed of the sword's abilities and powers, told about the hunters in the leaf village, and told about everything else. He quickly ran away in fear of his demise.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:18 pm
One's in snow, well one is here none the less. Shiku thought. Who is Kashensu? She moved away, and towards the weapon shop.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:30 am
____^ PYRO^ ____

"so i guess the weapon is gone now" pyro said walking in putting his bandaged puppet down to take a seat next to Rahenno's desk
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:38 pm
Yamikonton
((for the sake of the snow village and the arc, i'm giving one of our weapons to hunter.))

Rahenno turned to the new Kage as he walked in, "Hmm...You can take this, we need it to be safe and you look trustworthy. Here." He said taking the sword from his back and handed it to the kage, Yuki.

((Actully I said No to hunter, cause currently he is the only one in his village. What is the point of giving a weapon to a village with 1 man. Because just one of these rpcs could take him out. Which is why you need a group to fight these people.))  

Masumi H Dekata

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:42 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

"woah i just remembered i have to do something" pyro said to himself "please pardon me" pyro said as he took his leave
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:00 pm
Kiyoshi looked at Rahenno with wide eyes. "Twin Lightning Blades...You mean Thunder Fangs...You have Thunder Fangs." He said in shock. Everyone should know Kiyoshi is a Weapon Addict and a Lightning Master. That weapon was the combination of both worlds. Not to mention the most powerful lightning based weapon there was. He wanted it (lol).  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:55 pm
Rahenno smiled. "Yes we do. And If you really want to see 'em, talk to Kash, he is currently holding them." He then turned to the window. "That scent is getting lower and lower. The person must of left." He then turned to his villagers. "For now, i want you all to look out for anything out of the normal, got it?" He said with a serious look.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games