Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:33 pm
Core skidded to a halt when they were far enough away. He looked back at the Academy, "What about Aegina? We can't go without her."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:35 pm
Chiasa twisted to slip out of Core's arms. "We shouldn't all go back," she said.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:54 pm
Gab stayed clinging to Barick's shoulders, "You want me to check on her? I think I can reach her mind..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:38 am
Barick stopped running and slowly put Aislin down gently on the ground. "I think she can handle this, but yes, it would be nice if you could check on her, but try not to startle her, just check to see what's happening." Barick told Gab.

[[waiting for Rocko]]  

Bullet_Ber

Judas_Gharial

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:05 pm
(((o_o my b)))

~Tabatha Le'Selle~

By now Tabatha had finished clearing the room for the information he needed. He sensed that the doppelganger was gone... and another was coming for him. He straightened himself up and exited the door to meet the one.

He saw as he opened the door and his pupil turned a dark brown. His neck stiffened as he began speaking."This world is filled with the ignorance of humans and those who would think like them. Those who use compassion instead of sense. Those who would reject help due to selfishness."
His bass voice filled the room slowly as he began to pull out a long bastards sword, tinged red from what seemed like blood. "...You, who's race is lost and forgotten, should you attempt to strike you i will leave you with all the other fools who fought in the same manner that you did at least. So i give you one last chance please move and i will choose not to bother you're group again." His monotone voice gave a strange feeling to everything.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:17 pm
Leonard finished off the Haze, and started in the direction Aegina had gone. he got there in time for Tabatha's little speech. stepping past Aegina, Leonard gave a grin. "I used to think like you. this should be interesting as a result." Leonard said, holding out his left hand, making his own weapon appear, this time in the form of a b*****d sword as well. thanks to the fact he made it with his crystallis however, hard as it was, it was also light to him.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Judas_Gharial

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:20 pm

~Tabatha Le Selle~

At first Tabatha took no notice to the newcomer. However his left eye seemed to be glaring at him. Tabatha then decided to actually pay attention. After observing him duplicating a b*****d sword he became cognizant of the fact that he had a crystallis. his tone became lighter. "A long time ago i used to work here as a researcher before i left for...personal reasons. During my time here i remember the researchers talking about an experiment with mixed results on one who could be made into a heaven being, an angel with no wings you could say." He took a pause then continued. " I personally had never seen the subject. In my mind it was a failed experiment... that is until you came into my view." His eye color began to change until his pupil dissapeared into the retina of his eyeball. " Failed experiment and reject, this has nothing to do with your kind. be gone dreck." his final words were filled with disdain.

(((hope this ok)))(((edit: changed up the wording so to not call him an angel, and i wasn't really insinuating he was an ultimate weapon causei did some reading on it just more like a waste of time experiment lls)))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:42 pm
(Before confusion sets in, I'm going to just tell Roc some stuff about the Academy since he wasn't here during these events. The Academy had already made an 'ultimate' living weapon. It's my character Kir, in Noveus. His daughter Lydia is the closest thing to him in terms of power(she's in Noveus as well). Lydia's Fanatic's character if you wanted to look at her profile. I only posted this so that no one starts spouting something like Leonard is a fallen god or something. Also, crystallis are crystalized souls. Think either the Philosopher's stone in FMA or exspheres in the Tales of Symphonia series; only sometimes containing a will and mind of its own.)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Judas_Gharial

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:56 pm
(((exshperes... this is soundin more like a human ranchnow... hmmm) all right lemme edit it up.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:25 pm
Leonard scowled, then disappeared, reappearing behind tabatha, midswing with the b*****d sword.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:00 am
Aegina's body started glowing again. She was not particularly enjoying him talking about her race like that. A curved rod of light appeared in Aegina's hand and took the shape of a bow. Aegina positioned her sword on the string and pulled back, pointing it at Tabatha. "It is you who shall be gone." Aegina said, launching the sword, which was shot at a speed much faster than an arrow, and glowing a brighter golden glow than Aegina herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:34 am
(I think he was adressing Leonard.)  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Judas_Gharial

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:06 am
[colot=olive]

((well i was addressing leonard but i mean i guess if it fits.))

~Tabatha Le'Selle~

A sword mid swing and an arrow coming for him. It was too much of a perfect swing. Tabatha poofed in a flash of light reappearing at the enterance that Leonard had came out of leaving the bow aimed at him going to Leonard. He stood leaning against the door. "I would suggest you stop these points of aggression. I'll leave you here for a moment till your friends arrive." he then created magical time panels at the enterannce as he went down the stairs and walked his way down the stairs towards the exit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:26 pm
Leonard teleported again, ahead of tabatha, this time, reaching with his claw, his energy flowing free.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games