Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:52 pm

"That's a hugh strain to put on the body..."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:00 pm

((yes and even sypher doesnt have the energy to dodge such speed and force and let alone live, hes toast now.))

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:13 pm

jedimastersonic
((yes and even sypher doesnt have the energy to dodge such speed and force and let alone live, hes toast now.))
(( Yea that's alot of power I'd have to fuse with Tenka to fight the person so I could keep up with their moves.

After opening up the 7th Gate also called the Wonder Gate the user can perform this move:

Eternal Chaotic Dance:
After opening seven chakra gates, Lee punches the ground, creating an earthquake that launches his opponent into the air. He then attacks his foe many times at the speed of light, moving so fast that it seems as if there are three Lees attacking at once. To finish, Lee punches the enemy from the sky three times, slamming them back to the ground. ))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:43 pm

((Thought there was 8, I was kinda confused.))

Sypher reacted quickly by opening 4 gates (His limit is 6 and I am not quite sure he could even handle that right now), He felt a sudden rush in speed, power ,and stamina. With his new found power he side stepped before the last second and ripped off his cloak revealing his scared body, which was strangely muscled for a scrawny ninja, and also attached to his body by a small bone was a bottle of liquor which he chugged while moving.

((Sorry if it seems a tad odd or if I make a mistake, I am really sick right now and I need to reply till sarius comes in.))

M o k i F a i r y

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:51 pm

(Me and Sar had along talk...there is no way he can get into the fight...I'm not kidding we both were thinking for about three hours of ways he can get in without killing you Moki0. And there are * but Greyson only knows eight so I put down eight.))

Less the a second Greyson turned towards Sypher a raced after him, letting out a volley of punches, each at the speed of light. After that he would disappear and reappear behind Sypher with another Volley of punchs this time the punches were a bit slower, that was to throw off Sypher in thinking Greyson was getting tired.

(NOte: Moki do not Meta-game from my post, If you say something like "Sypher predicted that Greyson would try and trick him into thinking..." I will go crazy...Meta-game is a pet-pev(sp?) of mine.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:01 pm

((Ugh, I guess this is my time biggrin I went out fighting 3 S-Ranks at once while doing 2 weeks of straight fighting with around 10 S-Rank people and 3 genin. ******** has stamina biggrin ))
Sypher spoke before the hits and said "If I am going out, I am going out drunk." Sypher finished off the rest of the liquor then got blasted in both directions in the ribs and spine nearly crushing both. he was extremely close to death but still conscious. With his remaining life force he spoke "My body goes to Zeramaru as payment......" he was lying on the ground in a near death state ((He is literally a couple minutes from death.))

M o k i F a i r y

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:22 pm

"He can have your Body....but your head stays with me." He said appearing above Sypher. "You were a good oppent but you forgot one thing. I always win in the end." Greyson said as he pulled out Raijin's blade and went to bring it down on Sypher's neck.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:30 pm

anguish watches the final blows being delivered to the ninja. He laughs out loud. "1 down many more to go" anguish then steps towards his allie. "We will soon mobolize again and prepare for the next strike, when were done we will be gods" anguish laughs a little again. much like that of a horror movie.

Kinkaru death

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:42 pm

(Oh and anguish I spoke with Eris, supposedly he should be dead and it is two separate swords.)
Sypher's eyes changed a fierce purple before the sword and immediately a small structure of formed over his body and it had written on it "The head shall not rest with thee it shall rest with I." ((This isn't god modding since you can only fall so fast as gravity takes you/your how aerodynamically you are falling and my bone was still in the area and I wasn't dead quite yet.))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:49 pm

Greyson smiled as he pushed down on the sword as it began to cut into the bone structure. "Nothing will stop me from my price." he yelled as sand began to gather making a triangle above the sword appliing more pleasure on the sword. "Zermaru owns me and i will not allow he to take my price...that would break our blood oath." he said using as the might he had.

((Note: Raijin's sword can cut throught anything but Orochinmaru's sword.
Even ask Havoc is you don't believe me.)

Death_God_Sakura

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:59 pm

(( Dude nice you freaking took down Sypher that'd be hard ))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:00 pm

Sypher smiled as his bone was being sliced and a tear rolled down his face as he dripped into the earth ((By that I mean he is going REALLLLLLLLLLLY deep with his bone till the pressure kills him.)) He left a note saying "If this is true then I shall not let anyone live with this body." Sypher was descending rapidly through the ground.

M o k i F a i r y

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:03 pm

((Dark, I say me and greyson were evenly matched but Sypher was trying to escape from exhaustion way back when havock walked by so he was running really low so it wasn't much fair for a 3-1 very exhausted S-Rank. But meh, I just didn't feel like using Sypher much more.))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:08 pm

((sorry this is off topic... but ive wanted to kill Sypher since he drilled into me! DX now ive lost my chances!))

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:09 pm

((... That sounded extremely gay....))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games