Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:33 pm

"You whipper snappers these days and you're telekinetic waves..." Neph responded in a mock elderly voice. "I'm not old, just wise. I'll show you what i've got!" He reels his hand back, as if to pitch a fast ball and throws his hand at her. Using his elasticity, it stretches and expands like a large gate closing in on her.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:43 pm

Lunia nodded and stood seriously now. The time to mock and act childish was over, Lunia had to prove herself and she was going to at all costs. She stood up still and placed her hands out, creating two bit air surges at the gate-like move they pushed the move back on itself, stopping her from any harm. "My turn..." She said, smirking. She then placed her hand infront of her mouth and blew onto it, creating about twenty moderate sized bubbles, which all made there way towards Nephilis. "For every one that touches you.. it saps your energy from you and gives it to me... it's only a bit of time before i can use the move i taught myself in my free time..." She said, chuckling to herself. Looking around she tried to think of a plan incase he counter-attacked it.

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:50 pm

Morganna wrapped her arms around Tenshi's neck with a bright smile. "Miss me?" she teased. Over the past five years, they had grown rather close--they were best friends, companions, and they really understood each other. "I still can't believe Lunia got her voice back. It is great, isn't it? Oh! And you will never belive who helped her get it back!"

A portal opened in the Orchard and ten-year-old boy with scruffy hair stepped out. As soon as Flip's eyes set on Lunia, his face turned bright red. "H-hey Lunia," he said shyly and with a sheepish grin.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:55 pm

"Not smart." Nephilis looks at the bubbles and he sees twenty smirking faces staring back. "Let's see now...how do I want to get through this...okay." He runs toward them and jumps into a helix. He shrouds his body in aura and like a drill, blasts through each one, ripping them to shreds before drilling his way underground.

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:26 pm

The Guildmaster's silouhette formed on his throne deep inside of the Assassin's Guilds main head quaters. He looked at the assassins and asked them on their activities on finding Leon and Fayte, they had failed at every turn. " Idiots. Can None of you do anything right?! " He shouted at them. He waved his hand towards them and watched as black binding chains shot from the shadows and entangled them. " Take them away. " He said as the assassin's were sucked into the shadows with nothing but screams left behind. He sighed and closed his eyes. ~Alastor, my attempts at finding Fayte and Leon have been in vain, are they even important right now? Or is there a bigger target I should be going after?~ He asked through a telepathic message.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Lunia flinched and screwed her face up. "Dammit... he got through them.." Her concentration was then sent somewhere else as she heard someone voice saying hello to her, seeing it was Morganna little brother, Flip. She ran over quickly and bent down just to his height, ruffling his hair she chuckled. "Hey there little man... listen... Lunia's just fighting with her father right now, so after this we can play all the hide-and-seek that you can take with Morganna and Tenshi, kay?!" She said to him, trying to get him excited enough so that he would wait. Scruffing his hair up again she walked back into position to not see Nephilis, chuckling she raised her hand up in the air, focused all of her energy into her hand and slammed the hand down on the ground, pushing everything with air from the underground, overground, creating a tremor and the earth open up. Lunia shook her fist as it hurt a bit, she hadn't used this move in a battle, only in practice. "Aww..main move aswell..." She said, sighing. This took up alot of her energy, but when she caught Nephilis off guard she would take this chance to get him.

xLulie

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:44 pm

Tenshi kept the smile upon his face as he saw Lunia fighting with Nehpilis, he was rather surprised for he had yet to see her fight besides now and the Lunia he knew was nearly helpless. "It seem like Lu Lu kept to her words of becoming a strong fighter." He stated calmly now looking at Morganna as she wraped her arms around his next and began to speak, he then placed his arms around her waist embracing her. "You know I did." He replied and he lightly placed a kiss upon her lips, "Yea I know what you mean, but thats good cause now she can express herself much better, but who helped her get it back?" He asked seeing that it he had no clue who did. He then noticed flip walking out of a portal and smirked, "Well if it isn't little Flip" He called out.

From the distance behind Tenshi and Morganna came a rather large cat like creature, it would seem to smaller than a horse in height but still pretty tall but very much more large in muscle and body mass. This being was the small Neko everyone knew in the past, sure he was still big but now he was nearly if not full grown and much large than any cat in the world and in comparance to strenght he could take down a full grown bear, bull, and many other large animals, though his speed did not increare to much in the past months they had been away, he was still fast enough to keep up with Tenshi to a certain extent.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Keliah nodded as the fiery phoenix activated. she flew after her brother at a high speed,the wind ripping through her hair. She held a tight grip and was concentrating on staying and getting to hydron.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Morganna happily accepted the kiss from Tenshi. "I missed you, too," she said sweetly before kissing him again. "You're not going to belive this-- it was Keliah. She's back. And she's herself again," she said happily.

Flip scrunched his nose when Lunia ruffled his hair. "I'm not little anymore," he protested as he crossed his arms. He gave Tenshi a wave, but instead of going to him and Morganna, he climbed up in a tree so he could watch Lunia train.

"I think someone has a crush," Morganna whispered to Tenshi, grinning at her little brother.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:04 pm

Tenshi accepted the second kiss, as it ended he looked in her eyes seeing that they were just a deep and beautiful as before but continued to listen on what she was saying. "No kiddin? That's good but I still have to apologise for hurting her, I feel that I owe her that much." He stated before he started to kiss her once more but this time it was deeper and full of passion.

Neko aproached both Morganna and Tenshi in a half jogging motion as he lagged behind from getting a drink of water. He sat behind them both in a laying position in an almost lazy way.

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:06 am

~No. Just come to Noroa and find me...~ Alastor responded. He had found clothes from one unlucky individual and walked around as if he were one of them. ~When you do, I'll fill you in on part two of our plan. This time, with or without Serenity, we won't fail.~

~~~

Nephilis leaped from the ground like a shark and his body still rotated like an enormous bullet of aura. With grooves protruding from the top down, he spins his way toward his opponent.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:41 am

"Sure... would love to, Marcove. Ten bucks says we find mom there as well. She always used to say she couldn't help but hang around father..." Alyss smiled and then looked at her brother. "I guess I am a little to anxious."

Maha clone

xLulie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:42 am

Lunia opened her eyes widely and screwed her face up, placing her hands out she chuckled. "No more fooling around!" She shouted, before forming a force feild around her body, it would detect anything that tried to get it, but with every hit it got weaker and would eventually break, but she held it as Nephilis's body would come in contact with it.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:28 am

(I got two cars for the quarter the price of one!!)

"I'm anxious too. I want to see what went wrong with him..." Marcove hung his head knowing that he couldn't mess with space time. Knowing alone hopefully would quell his thirst for knowledge. "Hey Alyss, I bet they're just the cutest couple. Haha!"

~~~

Kessaris looked up and noticed Evermore on the horizon and smiled. He could feel Nephilis aura miles off. "This is going to be great. I can't wait until I see what his power really does!" He looks back Keliah and to the woman she was carrying. "Poor lady. She'll be home soon though. Let's hurry."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:58 pm

Keliah could see Evermore come into the distance as well. The water smelled so fresh here. Her hair was rippling in the wind. As they approached Evermore the woman awoke. "Thank You Keliah...we should be arriving to my brother's shortly...Nephilis..." she said.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games