Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:01 pm
User Image

Kaline spoke, remaining soft, "It wasn't my intentions...it was out of my control...I never wanted to hurt him or her in the first place.." She glanced over at Armands mate, with sorrow in her eyes. She felt only guilt and ashamed that she couldn't control herself earlier.. Now he can't control his anger...

She only spoke quietly, knowing Robert knew nothing of the vampires, or if the other mortals did. She wanted to keep her secret, especially from her new human friend. She hasn't had one in years.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:30 pm
blaugh  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:57 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked at he girl, still tensed in case she decided to do anything. He looked back at Madeline, then Veronica and finally the snack. He didn't bother being quiet like she was. "The three of them know exactly what is going on. If your plaything doesn't that's too bad. It would really be in your best interest if you stayed as far away from Alexanders "mate" as you call her." He shifted his weight from one foot to another and studied the vampire Kaline intently. He crossed his arms and moved directly in front of Madeline. If it was her blood that she lusted for then Hunter figured that Veonica was safe with Ravin. Of course he would rip this Kaline apart without hesitation if she even thought about taking a bite out of Veronica.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:07 pm
User Image

Kaline spoke softley "Forgive me...I wouldn't intentionally hurt a human...I didn't think i would be tempted by her blood.." She kept her head down ,then relized what he said "W-What!? "

She started to have a small mini freakout "He's not a plaything!" She was a little agrravated, and embarrassed by that comment. She calmed quickly and looked back down ,with wide nervous eyes. Speaking softley "A-Anyway...I know you can't trust me now, but I speak the truth that I wouldn't want to hurt a human intentionally..."

She knew she was forbidden by the school ,and her father figure.

MindxHunter

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:16 pm
Alright guys, im uber sick. and... so... just recap me and ill post asap.||  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:40 pm
|| *huggles* Ummm nothing really, seriously. Hunter is now standing directly in front of Mads Ravin is protecting Dylan and Veronica, Kaline is appologizing. But she has been vampire whispering up till now so technically your charries don't have any idea what she said. Muffin is pulling a twilight and Kaline is über attracted to Mads blood. That's it really. Nothing is happening in BSK either. I think that may be my fault for failing to post I've been sooooo busy with collage. I'll like log on the run off and do something and ppl are like WTF!!!! *sigh* good news though I got a 1500 dollar scholarship right off the bat. blaugh And I hope you feel better. *sends mental huge and cookies* ||  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:49 pm
||so Veronica is confused, as is Dylan.||
||thankies girly. i feel SO icky.. ): ): ): ||
||annnnnnd.... well.... i guessie ill post soon......||  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:31 am
((( emmm -.- ' some of it is twilight like the powers of senses, and speed strenght, but not the sparkle crap lol, the rest is from some other vampire books haha, I still go for the cross, not the garlic though...thats just weird..and I'm pretty sure a steak through the heart can kill anyone..but if anyone wants to put some vampire stuff down for this Story then i'll follow that stuff haha. Feel free cause i've read about 5 different kinds of vampire books and theres just a mix of crap.)))  

MindxHunter

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:05 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica was confused as to what was going on but she reached over and grabbed Madelines hand, squeezing it softly. She knew that Madi obviously didn't want to be here, that girl was like that a lot. But Veronica also knew she had to be there for her best friend. Something big had happened only moments ago and it had hurt Madi and Armand had run off.
Madeline must be a mess- She knew that much. But she also knew there wasn't much she could do. "Why in the hell are you even here?!" She glared at the girl.
Veronica couldn't hear the girl but Hunter was speaking clearly enough for her to understand. But it was like listening to half of a phone call- You never fully understood what was happening.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan kissed Ravin for a quick moment before holding her close to him. He wasn't sure what he could do. He was in a circle full of vampires and humans. One of those vampires had pissed off Armand, which was something he managed to do very easily. Hell, he didn't even have to say three words to him to piss him off. He looked back at Veronica, who looked terrified. And Madeline, who looked like a mess of emotions.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:47 am
Ravin Black

Ravin hummed against the feeling of Dylan's lips. She stroked his cheek and glanced back at everyone. Apparently the other, younger vampire was attracted to Madi's blood. She could see it in the vampire girl's eyes. The headmaster and the teachers stood by with tense limbs. They were ready to break it up if need be.

Ravin looked into Dylan's eyes. "Wanna go outside, sweetie?" she asked in a breathy voice. "Until this is over, there's not much you or I can do. Besides..." She smiled a little. "...tonight was supposed to be your last night as a mortal."

She hoped that he got her hint.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:13 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand fell back against a tree holding his throbbing head. The pain this caused him was one he had only ever felt once and many people had died that day. He found that no matter what his thirst was never quenched and the need to hear the screams of pain overpowered the need to be back with Madeline. He was stupid to leave her there with that vampire still around. He knew what it was like to have someone's blood sing to him but that person had died. He let out another cry of pain and hunger and turned back further into the forest. He vaguely wondered what would happen when the forest no longer provided for him.

((Just a heads up, Armand will be like this for a while. Unless someone wants to try to stop him. Even then it's unlikely haha. Sorries))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:16 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"I remember love, but..." Dylan looked at the others, "I don't want to just leave them. I mean, Hunter..." He looked down at her, "he asked you to keep an eye on Veronica. And then there's Madeline..." He stroked a piece of hair from her face and kissed her nose. "But, whatever you believe is best my love..." He smiled softly. "Then there's Armand. Who's going to stop him?" He didn't know where he was, but Dylan knew he wasn't going anywhere near him if he could help it. That guy would tear him apart.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:37 pm
Ravin Black

"Ooh, well...," Ravin sighed, very undecided about all of this. What was a girl to do? "I mean, I just wanted to see what you wanted. But I'll stay and keep an eye on Ronnie. She's my friend as well as Madeline, although we barely talk."

She glanced up Hunter and the young vampire girl with a solemn expression.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:40 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Lovely, I want to. You know I do." Dylan kissed her lips softly before turning to look at everyone, "Its just that. I don't want to leave them and have them get hurt." He squeezed her around the waist softly. "I'm sorry," He sighed.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:02 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin smiled up a Dylan and his sweetness. She wrapped her arms around her human lover and pressed her lips to the black fabric. Ravin breathed in his scent, even thankful that he had survived this long in the flurry of things.

"I know," she murmured. "I'm happy to be with you. I think you'll make an excellent vampire."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games