Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:46 am
User ImageUser Image

From the ground a metal wall morphed its way into shape. A man around seven feet tall came forth from the metallic liquid, brushing the small ninja from his path, the large clog aimed straight for the door. The hinges on the entrance broke as the door slammed to the ground, spraying dust among the visitors. Mikyo burst through the small doorway, the ghostly white eyes fixated on the Kage. Normally the Metal Demon would just be wearing nothing from the torso up but today he wore armor on his right arm, fully consuming it. The odd thing about the armor had holes from his wrist up to his elbow, and seemed to have a small exhaust on top of his shoulder. The heavy footsteps cam to a stop in front of the desk. "We are to leave, immediately." Mikyo's voice was stern not showing any concern about the problems of the other shinobi in the room. For to what he knew, they would be all in danger soon anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Reading the note from her nephew Aki smiled and filed it away. She flipped open a notepad and toke note of those wanting to participate. She glanced at Riku and sighed, "True, your childish behavior really isn't a surprise anymore. I'll die of shock the day you actually behave. Are you alright? Maybe you ought to rest up." She said, showing concern for him as a ninja of her village. Her gaze drifited to Blade as he called for her attention. "Thank you very much Blade! I would be happy to consider you. Maybe we can have a small private chat sometime so I can asses if you would be able handle a few energized genin?" The woman spoke with a smile.

That smile widened as Hiro caused flowers to bloom up on her desktop. "My! How lovely." She cooed gently touching one of the blossoms before looking back to Hiro. "It's Aki Chiru. Please call me Aki. I mus say Hiro I'm very elated to have you join my village-" Her words snapped off quite suddenly as the door was knocked from it's hinges and slammed to the ground. She tensed and was prepared to leap over her desk and attack whomever had just rudely entered when Aki became aware that this 'intruder' was her teacher. "Mikyo-sama?! What is this?" She demanded in utter shock.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:20 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
"Yeah well I believe I behave, just your concept of behaving is slightly different than mine. And I'm fine it's nothing to worry about." Riku said as he stood up from the couch to show that his body wasn't so badly damaged. Letting out a small yawn while stretching his arms he soon turned his attention to the new man who seemed to demand attention for no apparent reason. "Ummm Kusakage? A friend of yours? Or someone you wish out of your sight?" Riku asked Aki curious about the new situation as he rolled up his sleeves above his elbow, before twisting his head side to side letting a cracking sound emit from his neck.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Mikyo slammed his hands on the table, the armored arm lighting the flowers upon the desk ablaze. If what he felt was real, he would need his team for this. "There was a massive shift in chakra from cloud. After I finished recreating me old Apprentice, I felt it in Ramen Shop before I received your message..." His voice wasn't strained anymore but almost wondering in his own thoughts, transferring them to Aki. "A shift that could only be created by a recreation..."  

Oni_Soul

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:31 pm
(Okay, seriously. Have they allowed you to reopen Metaru Yami yet? I want to be in that damn clan! D: )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:32 pm
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
(Okay, seriously. Have they allowed you to reopen Metaru Yami yet? I want to be in that damn clan! D: )

((do you have a Clan or Bloodline Already?))  

Oni_Soul

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:33 pm
(I haven't used either actively in my roleplaying, so I can still change them if I want to.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki held a hand out at Riku, signalling him to relax. "It's alright Riku. He's a friend." She brought the hand down and swiftly snuffed out the flames. She exhaled sharply through her nose looking down at the ashes on her desk with distaste and sadness. With a sweep of her hand Aki brushed the remains on to the floor. "Sounds serious." Her eyes narrowed in thought as she stared at the blind man. What in the world are they doing in Cloud. I was informed that Masumi was the one stiring up problems. Her thoughts were transfered to him.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

"It is.." The aged warrior whispered to her as he turned and moved closer to the window. The armor and the dark metallic pole on his back caught the light as is shined through the glass, lighting up the room in almost a purple hue. "You said Masumi is near the Cloud Village?" Mikyo thought to her as the ghostly gaze lay across her village.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:21 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata
Kusagakure || Ex-Kage || Medical || Mokuton || Hyaka

Out of the wooden floor, the real Masumi appeared, coming straight from Kumo. She stood in the room as she looked around the many people as her eyes focused on Aki. “Problem here people?” Masumi said since it seems they were preparing something.

Sumi

I'll give it back 10 fold"

Masumi H Dekata

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image
[ Uno Harum ]

Uno's body slowly formed, the masked seemed to be pulling him in a certain direction. He was in the Kusakage office before he even knew what was happening. He glanced around the room, noting 2 normal genin level, 1 child with a what seemed a massive amount of evil chakra, a much higher ranking shinobi who's chakra felt like gave off a life force and the Kusakage herself. He suddenly felt it! He felt a pulse, as if the something was very near, something very dear. Placing his hand on his chest he stared at Aki, his blind eyes searching over her chakra. A smile could not be seen from under the mask as he saw it, it was pumping her own blood. Out of the masks slit for eye holes a light seemed to shine. He was growing excited from the talk of battle and the thought of other things. "Mikyo... Please forgive my lateness." He slowly got his mind back on track, readying himself for anything. He remember what he'd heard earlier about the telepathy Mikyo had had to receive the message from the Kusakage. He wondered if it was a gift only she had, like his mask and Mikyo's personal Demons which now resided within Uno. Closing his eyes he narrowed his mind and thought about Mikyo and the woman who shared the ability with him. Thinking about what to say he'd already spoken 'Mikyo, who is this woman. It feels as if I know her, as if I am part of her.'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. » Baranabas Houki «
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas slowly moved to the corner of the room. He was not scared of the men that had come through the wall, but yet made it then made themselves. He had no idea who they were or how strong they were, but it seemed to make his Shichibi extremely uneasy. This was offsetting his chakra and features of his demon could now be seen on his skin.

Kusagakure | Shichibi Jinchuuriki | Tendrill Threads | Gennin

User Image

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

The moment Masumi entered Aki snapped her attention away from her teacher. "Ah Masumi, just the woman I wanted to speak with." Her gaze glanced over as another man entered. He seemed to be familiar with Mikyo. Perhaps another apprentice? Then a voice entered her head, his voice. I heard you, just saying. Please don't do that right now. Her voice would echo in his head as she stared at his masked face.

Turning back to Masumi Aki spoke in an even tone, "I think we need to talk. I received intel that you were launching an attack on Cloud. Why? I don't want the name of Grass to be tainted by useless violence." She stood up straight and faced the woman. Aki did not wish to fight. She knew of Masumi's power, however fear was not what held her back. No, her want for peace drove her to use words not fists.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:19 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata
Kusagakure || Ex-Kage || Medical || Mokuton || Hyaka

Masumi frowned some. "No such thing as useless violence, I was simpley testing Cloud's strength and they failed so I took over." She said plainly as if it was nothing. "The previous Raikage, Regula is dead, I sacrificed his body to revive my teacher Susumu. The current Raikage Sin, is dead as well, he simpley refused to step down. So all and all Areku is the new Raikage, and we pretty much in charge of Cloud now with the help of Susumu, Rahenno, and Kiyoshi." Masumi said sitting up on the desk with her legs crossed. "We ran into the Mizukage to, turns out Sin's fiancee was his daughter. Anyway we let her live, and we are at peace with the Mizukage so everything all good now. Leaf was attacking to, but they gone now." Masumi said turning to face Aki. "So whats the problem?" She said since everything was fine in her mind.

Sumi

I'll give it back 10 fold"

Masumi H Dekata

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

It was quite an earful to say the least. As she laced the story together a memory came to her. Rini the first and last encounter, she spoke of 'Sin' as her 'proof' her 'life'. Aki had made several connections in that moment. Rini was the Mizukage's daughter, the fiance of the now dead Sin, and possibly in danger. Though Masumi spoke of how she spared Rini, Aki knew that the girl had been clinging to sanity by one rope when they spoke. Now that Sin was dead who knows what would become of the girl's mentality.

Aki sighed and shook her head. "My problem is that you made a massive move upon a potential ally. Obliterated them. Then took over. A move that you did not consult with me about." Aki sat in her chair and folded her arms against her chest. "Masumi your reign as Kusakage was valiant and awe filled, but it's over. You left and now I am trying to lead this village. It does me nor Kusa no good to have you go behind my back ripping a new one into villages."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games