Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:15 pm
Apollo grinned before walking to sit next to Michael. "I rather like you kid..your....how you say...funny." He said before grinning slightly at the Boy/Minotaur. "Soo do you really not bite?" He said before slowly setting his hand on Michaels shoulder making sure not to lose his fingers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:16 pm
Athena turned to the loud voice that she just now realized. mostly due to the fact she was lost in her train of thought. So when she turned to look at the fellow. Something sparked and yet she didn't quite understand of why. But she jumped out of her chair. Even with her wisdom she wasn't expecting what laid before her eyes. "Sorry, I'm At- Ashley White."  

Serphrim

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:19 pm
“Don’t even bother Michael,” Eris sat casually on Michael’s desk, tossing one leg over the other, “These guys are always fighting and it gets old fast. “

Eris glared mockingly at the people I front of her.

“I call dibs on the new kid so I get to play with him first.”

Daichi covered his eyes with his hand.

“Eris you have to stop saying things like that.”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:28 pm
[its not love that athena awas feeling it just she sense he wasn't human and hasn't come to terms he's a minotaur.]  

Serphrim

Lieutenant Murp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
Minos, The Mighty Minotaur

Or Michael, The Freshman?
Michael's eye twitched again, looking up at Eris "What am I an object now? That's just great." He shook his head "Oh how the mighty have fallen, I've been turned into an object, but hey, atleast I don't have to work anymore, the carefree life of a lifeless object! Whoo'ey!" He put his arms behind his head and stretched himself even more, noticing Apollo's gesture "Given the circumstances, I don't bite, but when at the right time, in the right place, a bite can always help a fight, so yeah, I do bite. Sometimes." He grinned "Just not right now." He then turned to look at Ashley, tipping his hat "Nice to make your acquaintance, friend."

( Yeah I kind of figured something like that =X )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:38 pm
“Oh you will like being my toy,” Eris leaned over and patted Michael jokingly on the cheek, “Daichi’s never complained about it before. Right Daichi?”

“I'm not complaining. “ Daichi made a face, “When do I ever complain about you practicing the recorder at three in the morning, or your mess, your general obsession with hygiene, or the fact that you steal my clothes?”

Eris shrugged. “We have a barter system.”

((Anyone know what movie that's from?))  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:48 pm
Apollo's eye's turned white before quickly going back to blue. "I see...well then you must be a pretty good fighter? Maybe we could spar one day...I wouldn't mop- sparring with you." He said with a slight smile before looking at eris "Ahh eris I would like being a toy" He said before grinning slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:52 pm
( I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE, SNEAKY, SNEAKY SHERLOCK HOLMES. )

User ImageUser Image

"Well, I've been used as a tool before, doesn't really change anything. Either way, I can just say 'no' whenever I want to." He smiled at her, the smile was more of a grin, and the stare in his eyes was that of a revolutionist, but ofcourse, this lone minotaur didn't know what he was going to revolt against, or if he truly could. "And I'm glad to know Daichi is just a tool to you, you're a very nice friend you know." He then rubbed his chin "Hold on, that came out kind'a wrong, ah what the heck." He turned to Apollo "If you wanna spar, I'll spar. But don't blame me if you're biting off more than you can chew, buddy." He chuckled boisterously. Ofcourse again, Minos was also unsure if he could truly take on Apollo, his name did ring a very sharp bell, but a bell Minos pretty much ignored.

Lieutenant Murp

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:53 pm
"Pleasure is mine." Ashley spoke as she got back in her chair. Then suddenly she snapped her attention to the front. she caught sight of one of the guys about to mess with an innocent girl. What were they, eight. About to flip a girl's skirt as she was about to sit down. she couldn't stand for that. As part of judgment. She managed to get her pet owl inside the school for a second and take a quick bathroom break on the guy who was about to embarrass this girl, so instead turned the table and make him the embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:58 pm
“I’m not sure you could handle it Apollo,” Eris sniffed primly.

“And I was just joking about making you my toy Michael,” Eris turned to face him, her eyes narrow, “but it is not a matter of you being ABLE to say no, Mr. Rebel-Without-A-Cause.” Eris leaned over and purred is Michael’s ear.

“The question is would you want to?”

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Lieutenant Murp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Michael's eye twitched yet again "Aye, that is the question." He admitted, though something compelled him to answer that question "And I can give you an answer. Just not right now." He gave her a sly grin, before noticing an owl swooping in out of nowhere "'Oi! Did you see that?! An owl just flew into the classroom!" Then he looked down at the unfortunate student with a recently owl-pooped head, obviously, this instantly turned into him pointing and laughing at him. "THat's priceless, it's like the owl" His sentence was interrupted by his laughing "It's-It's-It's like the owl was aiming at him!" In his subconscious Minos just thanked that owl for swooping in and distracting him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:20 pm
“Tra-La. It’s just an owl. If you think that’s cool meet my pet,” Eris reached into her shirt and pulled out her snake. “This is Momo you should see the damage she can do. Isn't she just the cutest?”  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Lieutenant Murp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

"You keep a snake in your shirt?" He scratched underneath his baseball cap "Not gonna lie, that seems rather dangerous. But I'm almost sure it doesn't matter." He set his eyes on the snake "Mmm... I wouldn't exactly say cute, maybe endearing, but... Yeah." He suddenly realized something that had slipped his mind unnoticed "You called hi- err, Her Momo? What kind of name is that?! Nothing wants to be called Momo. Trust me, I know. My brother was called Momo."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:41 pm
“Really?” Eris tilted her head to the side, “your brother’s name is Momo? Like on his birth certificate and everything. What an odd name for a boy. Momo is a girl though and she loves her name. Go on sweetie say hi.”

Momo slithered down Eris’s arm and onto Michael’s shoulder. The snake raised herself to stare into Michael’s eyes swaying back and forth hypnotically.

“Well that’s odd.” Eris muttered under her breath.

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Lieutenant Murp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

"... There's a snake on my shoulder. That's jus- What's it doing?" He stared at the snake for a moment "Oh uh... Yeah, His name... Was Momo. Well, on his birth certificate it went more like... Mortimer... But my parents just decided to nick name him momo." He stared back at the snake.... He stared at it for a few seconds, before a sleek line of drool began to make it's way out of his mouth and he just muttered "Aaaaaa....." He shook his head violently, as if to shake something off "I SHALL NOT!... Wait... What?"

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games