Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:02 am
Shatara inhaled deeply enjoying the clean air as she loosened up. She was too tense and figured that training would make it easier for her to relax. She looked at a rock, focusing as it shattered. She thought of beautiful cherri blossoms as they quickly bloomed around her. The heavenly scent enticed her as she smiled. Thousands of cherri blossoms began to sprout rapidly across Tenshu.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:12 am
Chyuta walked along the roads of Tenshu, his movements, were so graceful, light, and soundless as the breeze of wind around him kept him cool as it caressed his entire body. Soon several cherri blossom pedals were caught within the wind which encircled him and immiedately noticed the energy within them, it was kinetic so their was no doubt that Shatara was behind this, she had the most powerful mind within Tenshu and possibly the world. Chyuta's eyelids now lifted up as his azure blue eyes now could be seen glistening from the sun light and even without the sun light they were still highly beautiful, unique, and looked as if moon light was upon the lake at night.

Chyuta now began to talk in the direction in which the pedals were coming from, they continued to flow pass and around him and to be honest it was truly beautiful. Within mere moments Shatara came into his few, the way Chyuta carried himself, was a totally different swagger than what he had before disappearing, he seemed more calm, elegant, and graceful. "Shatara!" He called out to here just loud enough for her to hear him.

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:21 am
((I cant believe you used "Swagger" hahaha))

Amazed by the beauty, she almost didnt here Chyuta's voice. It had been a while since she had seen him and thought that he was perhaps wondering the globe. She turned around as smiled. "Hello Chyuta....how have you been? Can I help you with anything?" she asked him with a smile of a thousand suns.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:58 am
(Why is that? xD)

Chyuta continued to advance towards Shatara as it seemed she didn't hear him, she was probably to caught up in some kind of mental training he thought but moments later she had finally replied. "Oh hey Shatara, I been good just came back from my little trip, sorry I was gone so long without telling you all." He started off to get that out of the way. "Well I dont want much just wanted to know if you seen Zephyr? And whats going on as far as Nephilis?" He spoke calmly as his smooth, clean, and melodic voice flowed through the wind.

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:12 am
Shatara looked at Chyuta and sighed. "No I havent seen Zephyr in quite sometime" she stated with disappointment. She looked at him once more as he asked about Nephilis. "I do not know that either...I cant pick up on his location" she stated. "I would have to have some sort of aid without killing myself to find out though" she added.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:24 pm
Chyuta sighed as he got an answer from Shatara but not the ones he wanted, Zephyr could be any where and even trapped by Nephilis and the thought alone irritated Chyuta so he dropped it from his mind. He then nodded after hearing her last reply. "Well I could help you but I guess its really not that important, though how is Helios, Ducleri, and the others doing?" He asked hoping nuthing drastic has happened to them.

Celestin Selone

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:37 pm
Kenji's cold expression faltered when Void was telling them his side of the story. His only fear really was someone killing the people he cared about and he had a very bad feeling that his fear will become reality very soon. He twitched slightly when he saw the corpses. By the looks and smell, they were barely recongized as humans. At that moment, a dark aura surrounded him and he slightly panicked. He couldn't exactly control his powers and although he hated to admit it, Avon was right. Sand and Darkness are two very different elements.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:53 pm
Shatara looked at Chyuta. "I havent neccessarily been in contact with the others either" she stated. "Though, I do know that they are alright, I can sense their minds in Shale" she stated with a nonchalant tone.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:01 pm
Void watched the fire as it blazed towards his body. He stood still as the flames stopped and became black they floated around him now under his control. " I rather like this technique it's a unique fire that only I can produce and create. " He said as the fire danced playfully around his body. He looked at the dark aura surrounding Kenji. " Oh I see you've aquired a new little toy, I guess Kurai should have killed you after all. " He said as he snapped his fingers, the masks disappeared, however the corpses remained. He stepped forward and the black fire took the form of dozens of black fired butterflies, they flew in the air and floated around Kenji, Amara, and Avon. Void looked down at Avon and said. " Oh is that pesky little power of yours finally taking it's toll on your body? " He asked with a laugh.

Avon looked up at Void, his markings continued to glow he stood up and said. " Kenji, Amara, do you want to make a deal? " He asked his eyes still glowing a bright orange. He raised the gun up at Void and fired a shell, it swirled in the air leaving behind a red vapor trail, it swirled and changed directions midflight then rammed itself through Void's arm, the shell continued to pierce his body ramming through his chest, his leg, his throat and even his head. Avon watched as the shell disappeared and looked down at Void who was nowfilled with holes.

Void's cracked mask had it's left eye pierced by the bullet,however the right eye suddenly looked towards the three of them, his arms raised up and a laugh escaped his mouth as his wounds began to close and black mist swirled around his wounds. His body was lifted gently into the air and then placed on his feet now completely healed. the hole in his eye was still there the flesh and mask around the eye was burnt and black. It slowly healed in a gruesome fashion as pieces of bone and tissue began to reshape themselves. " That...was a very good try Avon, would anyone else like to give that a shot. " He said as he finished healing, there were several key reasons for his inability to be killed by Avon's magical shell. The black mist still swirled around the group blocking the scenery around them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:00 pm
Kenji ignored the aura that was surrounding him and did his best to only pay attention to Avon, who looked like he was in bad shape. "A deal?" he asked confused. Knowing that they honestly had no time to really make a conversation he nodded. "Ok, what is it?"  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:16 pm
Amara looked at Void as she saw what happened to the fire though the aura that charged it continue to blast towards him. She then looked at Avon. "Right now I'll take about any deal, what is it?" she asked.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:28 pm
Void's eyes glared towards Avon. " You little fool, you would bargain with them now of all times? " He asked as he looked towards them he raised his hands creating the black flames. He burst them towards Avon.

Avon grunted and rolled to the side to avoid the blast the heat burnt his face skin. He grunted and stood up. " Yeah it is a bit of a stretch, however if they stay the way they are now you will torture us for what would seem like an eternity, however I intend to walk out of here alive and healthy. " He said as his burnt skin quickly healed up.
" Leave here? No not until I see you squiirm. " He said with a laugh. He snapped his fingers and created black spiked that shot around the group. He thrusted his hands into the ground and drew up two corpses made of some black crystalized mterial. They charged at the group but were shot down by Avon's pistol.

" Good you both accept. Then we have a contract. " He said as he dashed between the spikes their jagged black surface scratched his body as he thrusted his hands out gripping Amara and Kenji's arms tightly. His entire body began to glow bright orange as did their own. Inside of both of their heads they could see images, terrorfying images that would break a normal person's mind. Avon appeared in both of their minds saying. " You have both accepted the contract, I will inturn enhance your powers, and one day you two will do something for me, however for now I will leave it up to your imaginations to guess, for now use your enhanced abilities and stand tall, at first your powers will seem to not work, however this is only your powers charging. On another note do NOT confuse this inhance in power like it triples your power, on your own both of you would still be crushed into dust by any of our enemies I can only offer you a boost to help defend yourselves, now fight. " He said as both he and the images vanished from their minds. Avon let go of them and fell to his knees he was tired now, he didn't give either of them a new power there was no time for them to guess what their new power would have been, so he just enhanced their control over their current power.

Void stared at them. " Your power is little more then a nuisance to me I just hope now you won't die as easy I want to enjoy torturing you three for a while. " He said with a laugh.  

Nicko1421

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:21 pm
Chyuta nodded as he smiled at her, he was glad to see her, it has been quite sometime, but he didn't exactly know her well enough to give her a hug and didn't know how it would make her feel so he kept his distance. "Well, I guess I should pay a visit to Dulceri to let him know that Tenshu will be up and running like its usual self now that a leader figure is about to take charge, which would be myself." He stated calmly just to let her know. " You can come with me if you like? But other than that it was good seeing you again Shatara." He stated not to long after.
"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:32 pm
Amara looked at Avon as he enhanced her abilities. This was the second time this has happened in her lifetime. AS Avon let her down she looked at Void. Her fangs extended and her clawas as well. She looked at Void with a rage as she was now in a defensive position.

Shatara looked at Chyuta. "I dont see why not" she stated. "I need a change of scenery. I'll let my sister and her daughter do some catching up with each other" she stated. "I could teleport us their or we could just take the long way...it's up to you" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:58 am
Chyuta nodded as she agreed to go than quickly gave her suggestion of transpertation. "If its not a burden than go ahead and teleport us, the sooner the better." He stated calmly as his right arm still rested on the hilt of Kurogamon( Black Gamon the Nodachi) and decided to close his eyes once more, for his senses was always better when they were and he would be more so aware of his surroundings.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games