Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:24 am

((OOC: I apologize for leaving you guys hanging. Since everything pretty much happened so quickly, along with real life stuff I needed to do, I couldn't respond as fast as I wanted to. And as such, I became stuck with a lot to reply to as Owen. sweatdrop so, out of sheer laziness, this is what I need to leave you with in order to catch up. I know its not one of my best posts, but if you use your imaginations, as to what I was thinking when I wrote this (taking into account the personalities of Owen and Anya) you should be able to respond accordingly. However, I will be editing this post today to make it more understandable. Owen's personality is not one of the easiest for me to post for. Again, I apologize for my laziness and other shortcomings on this fight.

Also, I edited some of the grammar and things in peoples' posts so it would make more sense to me when I was working on this. I even just took clips of posts to keep things as short as possible in places so I wouldn't be taking up too much space.))

Neo
"I am fighting an enemy of the UNS. Owen is an enemy now and must be fought. Still, I can't bring myself to hurt you and you're still technically part of the UNS. So, keeping you from getting wasted by Lucien if possible is also something I'm trying to do. Besides if anything happened to you Will would... well I wouldn't even want to think about what happens when you break a deal with Satan." said Itachi to Anya as he prepared to blast Owen again with a barrage of lightning knowing that most attacks wouldn't hurt the dragon form.

Anya: *to Itachi and Armand* "Screw what Will says! He's an a****** and doesn't give a rat's a** about other people anyway! Besides, I'm not betraying anyone here!"

Nicko
Thrusting his hands out, a sphere of concentrated energy formed in the center, firing a series of concussive spheres towards Anya. He spun around in the air and smashed his hands together, causing a massive sound shock wave which radiated towards Owen. Owen may have dodged his first few attacks, but the speed of sound wasn't track-able by human eyes.

Anya: *is saved from concussive energy sphere's by Armand/Amaya/Itachi*
Owen: *tries to dodge, but get hit*

Nicko
Millions of shards of glass flew from the buildings up and into a blizzard of glass shards. The massive reflecting lights from the lightning would blind people who looked on. He snapped his fingers as the glass shards suddenly shot towards Owen. He wasn't worried about Anya's poison; glass had an odd ability: most corrosive acids didn't affect glass. He began walking down from the sky and back towards the ground. The weather began to pick up as the clouds began to funnel into the makings of a tornado. "You caught me at a really bad time. I've been controlling a country while bearing all the burdens of the UNS. While doing all this, I haven't had any contact with the people that I care about, and now I'm dealing with a shape-shifter, a traitor, and a group of rag tag Owls."

Owen: "Wow. The rumors were true. You really do like to hear yourself talk, don't you? I don't care what you've been up to recently, Lucien." *stays trapped in the 'tornado' for the time being* "All I want right now is to protect my family from the likes of you and Thomas!"

Nicko
Sibal drew his guns after being thrown by Owen. He aimed two at Owen and two at Anya and open fired. Using his slim body he maneuvered around flying debris and leaped over the bodies. Keeping his aim dead on the two targets.

Owen: *is hit by two shots, one in the leg and the other in the shoulder*
Anya: *saved by Amaya/Armand*

Haka
“Owen…listen to me…we need to get out…of here…” In the end, she had to resort to what it was Aaliyah had said. “Owen!…Put me down…and morph into a ….smaller creature! That…is an order!”

Owen: *hands Raven to Aaliyah* "Take Raven and get everyone out of here! I'll cover you guys!" *is about to morph when Will's lightening strikes. Pauses for a split second.*

Nicko
The glass shards suddenly condensed from a wild blizzard to almost serpentine like moves that coiled and swished past his teammates and fired themselves towards Owen.

Owen: *stuck inside the blizzard/tornado thing, morphs into a humming bird and dodges most of the glass, but gets hit by one or two small pieces as he is morphing*

Nicko
The storm and twisters raged still. "Sibal stand down, Owen is your target." He turned to Armand and Amaya and gave his orders. "Amaya, stun his motor controls with your electric shocks. Sibal, I want his wings taken out of the picture. I don't want him escaping. Armand, use your telekinesis to retrieve Raven. Use the utmost caution, her body is frail, but don't be afraid to get a little rough with Owen. Itachi, I want you to use your powers of heat to humidify the area, I want this place a charge bomb for Amaya's electrical talents. As well, make sure the Fallen Phoenix's don't get within one hundred yards of Raven. Forget about Kojiro for now, he's not the target but Raven cannot be lost. Understood?" He had given his orders now they only needed to be followed. He himself was going to make sure things went smoothly.

Anya: *frustrated thoughts*

Nicko
Sibal nodded. Without saying a word, he shot towards Owen again, this time taking a different approach. He leaped up, gripping onto a flying street sign which propelled him into the air. He flipped backwards, now above Owen. Two guns drawn and two swords in his lower arms, he began firing down at the joints connecting Owen's wings to his shoulders. If he managed to land on Owen, his blades would come more into effect.

Owen: *the shots miss due to smaller size. darts around as a hummingbird, until he shifts back into dragon form and takes Sibal into his claws, basically pulling him apart by the legs and arms, almost in half if you will.* "You always were just a simple pet to the UNS, Sibal." *is still bleeding from the glass shards and gunshots*

nicko
*runs off to face Roulin and they fight*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:21 am

Demios flew back as he herd Noel and landed next to her "Look they brought Roulin back and I'm returning the favor, however, you may be god but I'm sick of your attitude, if you've had a bad day take it out on someone else" He said in an irritated tone. He raised his arms ready for whatever Noel to react "You know what on second thought take it out on me, I want to see what god is capable of" He said. He then took a step back "Unless you'd like to calm down and be rational" He said coldly.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Anderson looked down at some of the Fallen Phoenix's and smiled not cockily or sinisterly, just a typical everyday smile. "Sides? you make the world seem so black and white besides none of my attacks are kill strikes we're the 'distractions' of the battle don't worry we're not here for anyone's lives." He looked towards the Owen dragon who seemed to be about to tear Sibal to pieces.

Sibal's body stretched a little but didn't tear, if this had been before his fight with Giovanni he would be scrap metal right now. But after the fight where three of his four arms were blown off he was a scrap heap. But after that incident he was reinforced to help prevent his body from tearing again. However he was far from indestructible he was taking damage but not enough to keep him down.

Anderson leapt towards Owen he slashed his hand downward releasing a spray of silver energy which slammed down onto Owen's wrists, it wouldn't hurt only act like hitting your funny bone just cause a buzzing feeling in the joint. When the grip was loosened just a little Sibal squirmed and fell out of his hands. landing on the ground Sibal looked up at Anderson who had turned from Owen and was now heading for the cyborg with a group of spheres similar to the attack he used on Benkei's shield which plummeted towards Sibal.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:43 pm

Itachi noded and quickly replied," yes sir." to lucien before he took off after roulin. He then turned and as ordered activated his powers greatly increasing the humility to make amaya's lightning more effective as well as every other lightning user as well. " amaya tag team combine your lightning with what i just did and pick a target for some real damage." said itachi as he looked over everyone and waited to see who he should fight next.

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:30 pm

Roulin couldn't help but shudder when Lucien landed before him. One more death for him and undoubtedly, there would be no coming back. He had to figure out how to attack against his nemesis, but nothing came to mind. The powers of The Life Owl weren't as good as they were cut out to be. Until he learned a better skill, he continue to backflip away from Lucien's negation covered uppercuts. As a counter-attack, he let his left leg fly upward in an arc towards Lucien's chin. Even without powers, he still had his hands and legs.

After catching the ground with his hands, he saw a figure standing behind him. The bushy haired specter didn't move, but the cloud of smoke around his head billowed and wafted in the wind. The dark figure vanished and from where he stood, a stream of papers came flying towards him. Some of them were torn by Lucien's wires, but afterwards, they too snapped. They passed Roulin and went for Lucien looking to ensnare him in their vine-like weavings.

~~~

"Ummm....stop that attack kid! Before it burns the both of us away!" Thomas shouted. He was sure that he could stop the attack itself, but not the explosion that would occur almost instaneously. Lucien's usage of his powers meant that now, Thomas couldn't stop the force of an attack. His negation, at it's full power, could stop an attack no matter what, but like this, the process stops at the matter deterioration.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:11 pm

Aimee backed up, watching the fight with a bewildered look on her face. She hand not seen Lucien for almost two years now. Aimee's mind was blank as her heart raced, stepping backwards was the only motion that she knew what was going on. She blinked, looking at Roulin flip backwards and trying to defend himself the best he could. Aimee's hands glowed a little, so did the rest of her body, giving off a mini white light if you would to distract Lucien. "Stay away from him!"

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:41 pm

It was getting hard to explain to these children everything that was happening. When Demios challenged her she looked at him in the eye. "My attitude is from the lack of listening from the team and people running off Demios, why oh why would you pick of all times to try and fight me? I'm not going to do that. You're attacking a group of people that I decided to help under my leadership" she inputed."So if anyone is being 'unrational' it would be you Demios" she said. "The UNS didn't bring back Roulin it was Will...and I've been knowing of this plan for a while now...so before you mouth off to me make sure you have a valid reason for doing so" she told him. When she saw Aaliyah had Raven in her arms she sighed a sigh of relief and looking back at Demios. "You tried your hardest to leave the UNS to join the Night OWLs...but you're acting like this, if you don't like how things are operating you are free to leave" she said and turned to Aeon.

Vincent looked at up as he saw the blast come straight for them out of fear he threw his hands up as everything in the train car was "frozen" except for him. He blinked and looked at Amara, Aeon's Clone, Moli and L. He then looked at the attack and Thomas. He decided to unfreeze Moli, L, Amara and the clone to see what they had to say. Thomas and the blast still stuck in place.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:01 pm

((Fallen Pheonix: Owen))
The dragon continued trying to use its strength to try to tear Sibal in half. However, when Anderson suddenly knocked the cyborg free of his grip by striking at his wrists, the dragon growled in pain and released Sibal, who fell to the ground. Owen turned his reptilian gaze towards Anderson, but was pleasantly surprised when the Night Owl's member went after Sibal instead. The dragon gave off what appeared to be a grin. So the Night Owls were their allies now. That would be extremely helpful to the Fallen Pheonix. "I don't know your name, but thanks for the backup." Owen said as Anderson began attacking the cyborg kitty. The sudden change in the humidity clued Owen in to what Itachi and the UNS members were up to something. "I don't think so." Owen muttered to himself before shifting into the Pokemon creature known as Zapdos. This way, he could be relatively immune to whatever electric stuff they were planning. The reason he knew of the electric attacks was because Amaya had used them to save Anya from Sibal firing bullets towards the Poison Owl. The dragon's injuries and wounds (the gunshots, glass shard injuries, etc) were still visible in this form. They had been visible once Owen had taken on the hummingbird form too, only they were smaller. Whatever the form, the injuries remained visible, and as such, Owen was pretty seriously wounded right now. His energy was drained from the bleeding and fighting and constant morphing.

((UNS: Anya))
's**t!' What was she supposed to do now? Lucien basically thought she was a traitor now. That was a reasonable assumption given that she had helped Owen, a member of an opposing team. Thankfully, Itachi and Armand didn't jump to the same conclusion as Lucien so readily had. They still trusted her somewhat. However, Anya knew she was going to have to redeem herself to Amaya, Armand, and Itachi if she was going to keep their trust. She couldn't care less what Lucien thought of her. He think of her as a deserter or traitor or whatever. She had always hated that brat anyway. Though, Anya hated having to make a choice between her friends and family. Choose between Owen or the relationship she had with the UNS now. Both of which were equally important to her...

((Night Owls: Kate))
As Lucien and Roulin confronted each other, Kate Jewle watched the fight from a nearby rooftop. She had felt Roulin's spirit leave the Eternity Realm from which she called spirits of those passed on and it had drained her for a few hours after wards. But it hadn;'t stopped her from finding the Life Owl and watching over him. Surely there was some reason as to why Roulin's spirit wouldn't stay put in the Eternity Realm...

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Demios looked at her and gave her the same look a rebellious teenager would give their mother. He then herd her play the leadership card and he glared at her "So miss high and mighty decides how to use her pawns" He said. He then herd her mention him leaving the UNS "I didn't leave the UNS for the Night Owls, I left for freedom and friends and neither of which are you" He said. He held his hands out "If you want me to listen to you prove your leadership" He said. He then held his hands infront of him "Shine Aqua Illusion!" He said sending a large blast of ice and water at Noel. He had lost his temper, but at the moment he felt confused and angry and like a teenager he was probably taking it out on the wrong person.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Noel heard Demios voice but paid him no mind. This kid was aggravating her to no avail. How dare he speak to her like this, especially how she listened to him when he was down and gave him encouraging talks. "I've never said I was high and mighty Demios stop being such a ******** selfish brat" she said as she had finally had enough. People blamed her for things everyday, not taking into account that she was once only human. She had feelings and clearly people walked all over them When he launched an attack, her hair extended glowing white as her body glew faintly, releasing a high voltage of electricity around Demios in a spherical motion. The water and Ice was rushing towards her as it hit an invisible barrier.

Aeon looked at Demios. "Demios what the hell are you doing?" she asked. "We have what we need, we need to leave" she inputed. What was he thinking attacking? Would he ever attack Dante? She continued to hold the barrier around the two of them.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Demios frowned deciding to listen to Aeon "Fine, but this isn't over" He said. He then looked at Aeon "Lets go then" He said. He refused to look at Noel at the moment even though the attack was his fault. He couldn't help but feel that there was something Noel was hiding from them and he wanted to know what it was.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Itachi smirked and had an idea. He quickly moved over to where armand and amaya were and wispered to her. " amaya owen has given you a gift by becoming a bird of lightning. Absorb its power and use it to blast someone." advised itachi as he turned and sent a torrent of flames of over a thousand degrees at owen himself.

( zane is still in stasis thanks to vincent. lol )

Nova still remained on one knee as he looked over kojiro and wondered if he would wake up soon now that his body was healed so he could help with ravens escape. " Kojiro wake up... We need some more help to get raven and owen out of here." said nova as he hoped his energy would come back soon.

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:00 pm

((Ohhh I'm sorry Neo, I'll unfreeze him next post and what in the hell is wrong with Demios?))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:02 pm

( Its alright and maby genya put drugs or steroids in his food and hes having a side effect? lol "looks at scythe" )

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:40 pm

(Well I had no idea what to do, and since he has friends on almost all sides now, he is confused and is having issues. that and I had no idea what to do sweatdrop he has Armand on the UNS, Will who he isn't sure about, Genya's brother Benkei, and of course the night owls, plus I thought it'd be fun if he wasn't sure of Will and Noel, God and Satans motives and actions)
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games