Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:22 am
Amy Kiyomi
"Adrienne..." Cas blushed too as he looked away, flustered . He slowly turned back too her, his face still red"I...love...you to A-adri " He leaned back in his chair, his eyes. avoiding hers as he sat still embarrassed  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:30 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne laughed lightly, the blush not leaving her face.
"I-i'm glad you feel the same C-cas..." She murmured softly, shy.
Adrienne noticed he was avoiding her eyes and giggled.
"Hmm, are you shy?" She said seductively, in a purr.
Her eyes sparkling green-ish golden. Her usual eye color.

Amy Kiyomi

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:45 am
Amy Kiyomi
"M-maybe." Cas stammered out. He turned and ffaced her only to still look at the table in front of him in an attempt to still avoid contact. He swept his hair back and shaking to a drink of his coffee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:52 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne laughed lightly and got up, pulling her chair over to sit close, next to him.
She lay her hand on his knee and kissed his cheek softly.
"Pft, don't be shy around me. We live together after all~" She purred out kindly and somewhat seductively.

Amy Kiyomi

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:08 am
Amy Kiyomi
Castiel looked at her as he calmed down, "Lucky me." He replied kindly as he kissed her sweetly, "And here I was wondering what I was gonna do for fun at home tonight." He put his arm around her and pulled her a little closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:13 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne smiled softly as he kissed her, her hand playfully trailing circles on his knee.
Her smile turned playful, snuggling herself into his neck and murmured against his neck as he pulled her close, "Hmm, I think there'll be a lot of fun..."
She kissed his neck softly and purred seductively, "Anything you want to do~"
She laughed lightly and smiled warmly up at Castiel.

Amy Kiyomi

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:48 am
Amy Kiyomi

cas smiled back at her, "Where would you liked to go next? " He reached his hand and squeezed her face, "you know you could have made a nice fish." He said jokingly, pressing her cheeks gently to make a fish face. He leaned in and kissed her .  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:56 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne smiled warmly and thought for a moment, "Anywhere is fine~ As long as I get to be with you..."
Her eyes widened a bit when he made her have a fish face and then wanted to laugh, "Mpff! Heyy-"
And then she got cut off by Castiel kissing her.
She tangled her hand that was previously on his knee with his, smiling softly.

Amy Kiyomi

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:00 pm
Amy Kiyomi
"You get tah pick now, Cher" He said with a playful smile. He looked her in the eyes as he touched the side of her face,"Pretty..." he said while looking into her eyes. His own golden eyes dodged hers after that ,"Come on...we could see ah movie or whatevah you wan'"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:55 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne thought for a moment and blushed lightly when Castiel touched the side of her face and called her pretty.
"Bahh! Not really~ I'm okay..." She mumbled softly, shy.
Then when he mentioned something about a movie she perked up and smiled warmly, "A movie sounds really good~ Then how 'bout after that, I cook dinner for us both?"
She suggested, then kissed Castiel's cheek softly.

Amy Kiyomi

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:29 am
Amy Kiyomi

He looked at her and smiled, "Sounds...Perfec'" He reached over and kissed her forehead sweetly. He laughed a little, "Anythin' you do is perfec, Adri"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:06 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne smiled back and mumbled, "Heh, you're just saying that~"
She closed her eyes for a moment when Castiel kissed her forehead, soon opening her eyes again, she smiled at him warmly, her eyes full of love.
"You're just such a sweetheart...Cas...I really do like you." She grinned, laughing lightly, squeezing Castiels hand slightly.

Amy Kiyomi

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:03 am
[quote="Amy Kiyomi ]
Cas smiled when she said how much she liked him. He stood up and scooped her easily in his arms, "Ready to go?" He asked sweetly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:37 am
Leo Domino

User Image

Adrienne smiled and then she was picked up, so she naturally wrapped her arms around his neck, so she wouldn't fall.
She blushed, looking deeply into his eyes and leaned her head up to kiss him once more.
After pulling away she whispered against his lips, "Mhm...Let's go~"

Amy Kiyomi

Leo Domino

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:13 pm
Amy Kiyomi

He closed his eyes as he held her in his arms, "Well...were off." he said with a playful tone as a pair of giant, black, crow like wings sprouted from his back as he walked outside and flapped his wings once propelling them skyward and toward the movie theatre. Many below gasped, "Did you see that angel carry that women away!?" proclaimed one women as a man scoffed, "That giant bird carried that girl away!" (Exit to Movie theatre)  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games